The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Due to Things Outside my Control  (Read 587 times)

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
Due to Things Outside my Control
« on: December 28, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »
Events occurring last night while I was at work are now prompting me to take action. The current environment I live in with a room mate have become unstable, and could potentially turn dangerous. Because he couldn't watch me on any account, AIM, DA, FA or Facebook my room mate became irate and sent a letter VIA Deviantart note threatening the life of my boyfriend. Now the threat wasn't aimed at me, but it clearly stated that my room mate would "Rip out" my boyfriends throat  and "Watch him bleed out on a church steps" If he found out my boyfriend was blocking him from being my friend on any of these sites.

Currently I would like nothing more then to punch my room mate in the face, then scream and beat the living (BEEP) out of him till my hands are raw. He thinks I wont find out, that he's so much smarter then me. Well when my boyfriend sends me a message saying I need to call him, tells me my room mate sent him a threatening letter, THEN I find it still OPEN on his computer, WHOS THE SMART ONE?!

This has prompted me to take action, swift and SEVER action. I'm starting my moving out TODAY! I have contacted my land lord to break my end of the lease, and I will be telling my parents everything, then moving back in with them. I don't want this, but I'm going to think of me and my safety for a change.

I spent last night at a friends house, because I don't know where my room mate is, my friend is being my personal body guard for the day. I'm getting sick, my stomach is in knots and makes me want to vomit. But I feel I need to nip this one in the butt and GET OUT! I haven't eatten great since yesterday, my throat is sore, and I've had only 3 hours of sleep.

Merry Christmas LETS (BEEP) UP YOUR LIFE!

If I don't respond or I just disappear, I'm probably trying to get my life in balance and the moving settled. I love being the one who gets screwed due to stupid people. JUST (BEEP) LOVE IT!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:46:02 PM by AirRaiser »

::::
Commissions are OPEN

"I do not conform to popular stupidity"
"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Due to Things Outside my Control
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »
Well, I'm glad you're getting away from the psycho. People like that are just plain stupid and irrational. It's best not to be near them.
I don't blame you for wanting to beat the crap out of your roommate, I'd have the same reaction if I was in the same situation.
I'm sorry that things are bad for you right now but I know they'll be better once you get away.
Good luck with the moving and everything. Stay safe.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Arcc

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • will not be silenced!
    • Awards
  • Species: Pangolin
  • Coloring: Dark blue scales, lighter blue underbelly.
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 10 and a half stone
  • Build: Slim, undefined
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »
Good girl! Stay with your friends, and if he turns up, teach that [censored] what's what!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:27:22 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »
_|¯¯|_
┌ರ_ಠ

You're a terrible artist.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 04:56:52 PM »
Sorry to hear that. :( You definitely should do what's best for you. I hope you get things worked out.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »
Who want's an update?

I met with Jody my room mate. Two friends were there. I talked in a stern voice, it had a tone of annoyance but I kept my cool. Any of you who know me, know I'm kinda shy, laid back and I like to have fun. This was one of those other personalities I keep tucked away. Well things escalated when he continuously tried to pawn off the note as he was drunk. I brought up the scenario, well if you do that when your drunk whats to say what you'll do next time? Like say I'm sleeping you get drunk? What then? He had no answer, just kept saying I was drunk and crying.
Well I kept my cool for a while, but then he got up in my face and started screaming at me. I snapped. I yelled back right in his face, then my hands were flying and I was punching him. It's a part of me that I don't like to let out, but if you push me past my breaking point I can't control it. But lets just say it felt good, he deserved it and much much more. Chris had to stop me.

He told me to just grab my stuff, so I did and I walked out and sat in my car. Joe and Chris came down later, Chris chatted with me a bit. Helped me calm down.

So here I am now, at my parents house safe and sound. And here I will stay till I find some place to live.

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 10:12:47 PM »
Drunkeness is no excuse for abuse. I'm glad you got out of there.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline jakob_furreault

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with gray belly
  • Height: size of a medium dog when being all cute and adorable, size of a couch normally
  • Weight: N/A
  • Build: lightweight
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 10:23:29 PM »
wow...... that's terrible. how did you're parents react?

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 04:37:25 AM »
I need to get back into touch more often, I am sorry to hear that the situation went so sour that it required you to move... but I am glad you are away from it. I hope that those you care about are safe as well as they mean so much to you. Please do take care, AR.

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 05:56:07 AM »
@ Zephyr - That's what I said, I told him I don't care if your drunk, sober or stoned you have no right.

@ Jakob - My moms first reaction when she saw me was OMG you lost your job?! It made me smile, I said no, then told her what happened. She got wide eyed then said you are staying at our place tonight, you can have your old room back. My dad was much calmer, and told me I did the right thing and that my room mate was kinda weird.

@ Vosur - Meh it had been going sour for a long time, this just kinda pushed me way over the edge. Yea my mate is fine, he went to the police, then asked if there was any place I had his address at. I told him unless he can get a hold of this computer I have with me, and lock up when I don't. There's no way he can find you, and he wont guess my password, you have to KNOW me to figure that out.

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 03:01:08 AM »
Well, I'm glad you got your stuff and got out of there. You did the right thing and I don't blame you for punching the guy, I really don't. *gives AR a hug*

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
Glad to see it's starting to work out AR. And I really don't blame you for decking the guy. He sounds like he has a reaaaaally loose grip on the reality of human nature.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 06:10:17 PM »
Wow that is a bad way to end Christmas, I'm sorry it had to end that way AR I hope you are safe now and things get better soon and that you feel better.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 10:25:51 AM »
I'm glad that you got out of there and it seems like the room mate got what he deserved. I hope to see you more often, and I hope things get better and you find a better place to live. He seemed a little obsessive from what you've described, and that can escalate into something horrible if you let it. I'm here if you ever need me.