The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask me anything, For I Am Ruffie. ;3  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Ruffie Tealet

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Gingertom84 is King.
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Familiaris Borealis - The Canadian Esquimaux Husky
  • Coloring: Snow white fur with a blend of Teal & Violet markings.
  • Height: 180cm / 5 ft 11"
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Toned Lean
Ask me anything, For I Am Ruffie. ;3
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »
Ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer it :)
Note that the answers wont be immediately answered since, as unbelievable as it may seem, I do have a life which consists of school, food, sleep :)
A Good Discussion starter too!  B)

This is meant to be a fun topic  ^_^ So have fun.

^ Click and turn off volume :( (its bad)

Aims to keep Super Happy Horror!- Super Happy!

Offline Alonzorion

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitty-Wuff
  • Coloring: Blue and Grey
  • Build: Short, fluffy, cuddley :3
Re: Ask me anything, For I Am Ruffie. ;3
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »
How can I increase my height by about three inches in the next twenty four hours?
Gone. If you want to get in contact, try: [email protected]

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »
get tall shoes....>.>
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...

Offline Ruffie Tealet

• Dancing Dragon
  • Gingertom84 is King.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »
THANK YOU Zagrues -.-

For stealing my idea from my head before i even thought of it.

But yes :) Either get knee surgery like how one of the White Chicks did from the movie White Chicks, or just get high heels :) Or put your hair up spiky like how i used to to make me seem tall :3

Hope that helped 8D

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 04:09:46 PM »
What are the Oil of Olay 7 signs of aging?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 11:01:15 PM by AsiaBunny »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Vver

• Boisterous Bear
  • All around nice guy
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: White and grey
  • Height: average
  • Weight: average
  • Build: average
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 07:50:48 PM »
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 11:01:38 PM »
How do you clean stains that you can't see?
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Ruffie Tealet

• Dancing Dragon
  • Gingertom84 is King.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
1st Question

1) Lines and Wrinkles
2) Rough Skin Texture
3) Dullness of Skin's Appearance
4) Larger appearance of Pores
5) Blotchiness
6) Dry Skin
7) Age Spots

2nd Question,
hmmmm..

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
    * The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
    * The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
    * The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a wood chuck

Others say:
    * He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
    * A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * If a woodchuck cold chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
    * If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.
    * One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
    * It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
    * Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
    * It depends on how good his dentures are!
    * A woodchuck, would chuck, as much wood, as a woodchuck, could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
    * About 5.72 fluid litres of wood
    * About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
    * Um....... 23????
    * Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.
    * If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wanted to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be allowed.
    * Due to the average size of a wood chuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a wood chuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the wood chuck is functioning correctly.
    * Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.
    * "Sixteen and 1/2 board feet a day except on groundhog's day since groundhog is another name for wood chuck."- This answer is according to no less an authority than the 'Junior Wood Chucks Guidebook', a publication often consulted by Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck and referred to yet again by them in answering this very same question.
    * How Chuck Norris got involved-A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
    * None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood! :P
    * Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
    * 2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
    * it depends how good his dentures are!!!
    * As much as he needed to be satisfied
    * But the true jokey answer, as told by my grandfather is: As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
    * Are you kidding? Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    * But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
    * A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the wood chucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
    * During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.

3rd Question.

You wouldnt need to clean the stain if you cant see it since the initial point of to clean a stain is that it was not aesthetically perfect, and so one would want to try to remove the stain. :)

Offline Vver

• Boisterous Bear
  • All around nice guy
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »
How many pickled peppers are in a "peck" of pickled peppers?

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 04:21:53 PM »
What makes a writer?

Offline Ruffie Tealet

• Dancing Dragon
  • Gingertom84 is King.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »
Hmm how many pickled peppers are in a  peck of pickled peppers Vver? enlighten me :3

Now for what makes a writer..

Well,to be a writer takes creativity, imagination, originality, and perseverance in finishing their own written work :)

Recipe for a writer is
2 cups of eagerness to write
half a teaspoon of pride
1/4 cup of Creativity
2 Ounces of Originality
5 spoonfuls of perseverance
AND
2 teaspoons of charm and luck (to get readers 8D)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »

Well,to be a writer takes creativity, imagination, originality, and perseverance in finishing their own written work :)

Recipe for a writer is
half a teaspoon of pride
1/4 cup of Creativity
2 Ounces of Originality
AND

I agree completely, though I think it takes a lot more pride than half a teaspoon. Arrogance is a beautiful weapon.

At what point in life does laser quest become boring?

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »
Hmm how many pickled peppers are in a  peck of pickled peppers Vver? enlighten me

peter piper picked a peck of pickeled peppers, a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked

t'is tongue twister  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ruffie Tealet

• Dancing Dragon
  • Gingertom84 is King.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 08:07:55 AM »

Recipe for a writer is
half a teaspoon of pride
1/4 cup of Creativity
2 Ounces of Originality
AND

I agree completely, though I think it takes a lot more pride than half a teaspoon. Arrogance is a beautiful weapon.

At what point in life does laser quest become boring?

haha :D when you find that something better than laser quest is invented :)

Offline Vver

• Boisterous Bear
  • All around nice guy
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
At what rate does AsiaBunny's new avatar grow in creepiness?