The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: .:Breathe in the Despair:.  (Read 4962 times)

MortuarySin

.:Breathe in the Despair:.
« on: December 05, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »
Do I really have to say who this is? I mean REALLY? I think some of you should be able to guess...

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: .:Breathe in the Despair:.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 01:33:33 AM »
"Yes you obviously do. I don't remember... Sorry. Well, welcome to you all the same."
(Hands a box of candy cigrettes)

MortuarySin

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 01:37:36 AM »
If someone guesses correctly then I shall reveal myself. But for now I do rather think that keeping you all in the dark is going to be quite fun. I do believe I remember you however.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:04:48 AM »
PostmortemFalls?  Is that it?
What about Miss Mortum?

MortuarySin

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 02:17:34 AM »
Wrong-o. Nice try though.

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 02:26:14 AM »
I know! >.>
* Tweak scampers off

MortuarySin

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 02:27:33 AM »
Shh! *tosses a Satan treat* No telling. :B

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:15:07 AM »
Long time no hear, how've you been?

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »
Tezzlor...? XD
What about MortalSin?

MortuarySin

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
Long time no hear, how've you been?

Yeah you better remember me bud. :P And eh, so so.

...Who is MortalSin?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 01:20:55 PM »
Hey Mr Rogers, how's it been?! I've been having a bit of trouble in the downstairs area and what with you being a world famous healer of all wounds, no matter how putrified and disgusting, then I thought you'd be the right man for the job. i mean, I am sorry about sleeping with your now ex-wife and all, but we can put that behind us can't we? It's not like the world will end over a little bit of adultery. Now forgive my intrusion but do you still have the ancient mongul artifact I once gave you? I kinda need it back after an awesome poker game last night... please?
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

MortuarySin

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »
......Nerr?

<.<

I think you got the wrong topic there hun.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »
Are you not Mr Rogers under that morbid disguise?
I'm sure you are, you have the same skull.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

MortuarySin

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
Err, no. No i'm not. ._.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »
I give up. XD