The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furgate FG-1  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: Furgate FG-1
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
Arke shrugs, looking up slightly. "Well, I may as well come clean... There is a mothership in orbit over this planet. Even better, there's a System Lord on board. Since you didn't know that, I was going to order you through the gate. Then, with the Goa'uld thinking we don't know they're here, FG-3 has orders to use an Asgard beam to get a nuclear device aboard their ship." The captain shrugged. "I didn't want to tell you, in case we were captured."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »
"Alright. Duo, what would you like to do? Do you want to stay and help or do you want to go back to the gate and report in?" He did not disconnect as though allowing her time to think. "As much as I would like to start leave paperwork for both of us, and meet up with the twin female wolf doctors, I feel an obligation to finish things out here so that we don't have anything to worry about." Vosur smirked a bit. "Before you give me a general 'It's up to you' type of answer, I want you to decide if we go back through the gate or if we stay and help out."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »
duo barley resisted the gigantic urge to either panic and freak out or glare at vosur. she didn't know what to do, this was why she wasn't captian, she wasn't ready to make thease decisions. she looked at vosur and gulped. she didn't want to let him down, but she was scared of making a choice that would potentiallt kill off both of them. uggg i'm not ready for this i'm not ready for this. she started to panic. "ummm uggg i ummmm" was all she could say she had to swallow and close her eyes for a second ok come on commander think, we can head back, and start writing up the reports and getting everything fixed up, or they could hang around and help a small strike force we.... wait a second duo looked at arke "sir what would you be doing here on this planet, i mean what function would you serve waiting here on this planet" she asked

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 04:01:20 AM »
((Sorry, life interrupted))

"You'd be helping set up the Asgard weapon, and repelling any Goa'uld attackers. And if you go through the gate, you'll do alot less life risking. I'm gonna radio FGC, and call in the cavalry. If you're leaving, just head back through the gate. If you're staying here, well, stay here."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:12 PM »
trowa unplugged her end of the cables from her core. re attached her helmet and stood up "with all due respect i'd be happy to help" she said, looking at vosur "but the final decision is up to u sir" she said  she wasn't going to stay in charge, thats what a co was for

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
He detached the cables from his legs and stood up, stretching a bit. "Well, looks like you're stuck with us." he joked as he went to the supply shack, making sure he was ready to go with the necessary gear.