Author Topic: Treasured World  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • My treasure is more then just gems.
    • Awards
  • Species: human/dragon hybrid
  • Coloring: blue scales
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: average for a human
Re: Treasured World
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 11:20:07 PM »
((I set up the stage, but as to the story I have no clue, but that the fun of it))

Dreq walks over to one of the merchants and asks "whats up with that temple?" but the merchant although clearly having heard him, doesn't answer. After trying a bit more and waiting some he goes to try some other merchants.

Meanwhile the chief does not seem to like the idea of anyone investigating the temple, insisting that its evil and should be left alone.

Eventually one merchant, at the very edge of where the merchants are, with no one around, speaks... without having been asked. The merchant says "hey, I know what you want to know" and motioning for Dreq to come over says "come here and I can help".

Being slightly cautious Dreq walks over to the merchant, staying silent but obviously wanting to hear.

"An ancient thing, an old riddle rings, guarded like a dragons treasure, a kings throne, a curse that threatens one alone" the merchant says, cryptically, almost sounding like its not him speaking, but Dreq doesn't know him well enough to tell.

"what riddle" Dreq asks, thinking maybe the riddle will help put this together

"which of those things is the one that the curse threatens" the merchant replies. Suddenly looking like he's just realized he's late and has something to do, he starts looking around and picking stuff up. "off you go! I'm closing so there's nothing here for you! off with you!" the merchant says, trying to get Dreq to leave.

Dreq, silently, leaves, thinking the riddle over. "an ancient thing, has to be one of the options... guarded like a dragons treasure... so the place itself, and.. oh! I see, now which is it"
((keeping in mind that getting that riddle would have taken all day, and thats why I have the "meanwhile" part there...))
Dreq is, stronger then a human, able to stand a human punch without damage but too much more then that and I'm injured, claws that are almost always retracted, able to fly, wings are more sensitive then the rest of my body, able to see farther then humans, and hear just slightly more, looks to be the age of a young adult, mentality of a young dragon, introverted, almost always calm, anger and annoyance from him is dangerous, loves his treasures, which is more then just gems—its all that he values.

poke him if you wish to hear from him or have him do something (ie message me, I'll be most likely lurking and just havn't felt like posting or something. If you message me maybe I'll actually be active a little bit (so basically what you expect from a dragon))

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
  • http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAQo8tWaJ
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Slightly fluffy
  • Currently: Lonely
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:24 AM »
"Ever sence his father died the new chief turned into a little prick"
Rag says walking back with pissed look on her face.

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2015, 05:41:48 AM »
Dreq is walking muttering to himself "this is so much of a cliche that it actually makes it harder to figure out because of the cliche... and that "riddle" isn't a riddle..."
Dreq is, stronger then a human, able to stand a human punch without damage but too much more then that and I'm injured, claws that are almost always retracted, able to fly, wings are more sensitive then the rest of my body, able to see farther then humans, and hear just slightly more, looks to be the age of a young adult, mentality of a young dragon, introverted, almost always calm, anger and annoyance from him is dangerous, loves his treasures, which is more then just gems—its all that he values.

poke him if you wish to hear from him or have him do something (ie message me, I'll be most likely lurking and just havn't felt like posting or something. If you message me maybe I'll actually be active a little bit (so basically what you expect from a dragon))

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
  • http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAQo8tWaJ
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Slightly fluffy
  • Currently: Lonely
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »
((Sorry lost internet for a while))
"What did you come up with?" He says as he unscrews a flask and takes a swig from it

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2015, 09:37:16 PM »
"A riddle about the place, and that everyone who doesn't sound shady doesn't want to talk about it" dreq says, sounding slightly annoyed "the situation and the riddle itself is so much of a cliche that I have no idea what the actual answer is. How am I supposed to know between the three options left of which is the answer... ugh... I feel like I'm missing something key."
((I understand, although I almost managed to forget what the answer to the riddle was, that would have sucked (luckly I remembered the answer because of dreq trying to figure it out)))