The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dedicated to the girl I have never met  (Read 313 times)

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox spirit
  • Coloring: black with a little dark blue; white mask with red markings
  • Height: 1.8m
  • Weight: variable
  • Build: variable
Dedicated to the girl I have never met
« on: October 24, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »
Wow, it has been forever, it seems. You appeared in my dreams, for the first time, on that hot an sunny afternoon eight years ago. I was so lonely back then. I remember I couldn't stand it. Everything and everyone seemed so distant, so alien. I felt like everybody and everything was out to get me. I felt sad and lost and afraid. I felt abandoned by everyone who ever loved me, and I thought no girl would ever even consider coming close to me. I was so young then, I didn't know... But you have kept me company in those days, and I am forever grateful. It was your touch and soft words that warmed my heart. It was your gentle smile that brought me joy. It was your passion that warmed my body in those cold and long nights. And yet, you did not exist. Not really. But I know you, and I  know what you have done for me. A few years ago I found a newspaper that had a picture of you. I didn't recognize it at first, bet when I looked closer, It looked exactly as I saw you in my dreams. I just lied there, in my bed gazing at it. I felt...I can't describe it- happy and confused and warm and...I don't know. I felt something stir inside me. I felt your gentle touch again, your warmth against my body. The memories so vivid, I almost believed them to be true. It was very strange for me. To know you without ever meeting you. To be able to feel you, just as I would feel someone next to me, without even touching you. To feel this way, knowing that you only exist in my dreams. You are what you are, but for all that it's worth, I would like to thank you. You gave me a part of myself I never knew I had. You gave me comfort and hope and warmth, when they seemed so far away. Maybe I'm going mad, but I don't regret knowing you for one instant. I wish I could say to you what I've always wanted to say... But you no longer appear in my dreams. I have felt your presence a few years ago, when I fell asleep one afternoon. I felt sad and lonely, and you saw that, and you came and comforted me again. Since then, you have almost completely disappeared. Why, I cannot tell. But, before you leave forever I would like you to know one thing- I love you. I have always loved you. From the moment I saw you. If you only knew how much you have done for me... I still remember your smile, your fingers running through my hair, the feel of your skin. It was all so amazing and... I wish I could have stayed like that forever- in your arms and happy. But I do know you must move on. It is for the better I suppose. But also know this: I will always cherish that which you have given me. I might forget who you are, but your change will always be there- in my heart.
So long, my love.
"I love you, I've tasted hell. I hate you, I've seen heaven.
I know you. I've found myself."

Offline MinxKitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • Playful Kitty .. *pounce*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitten
  • Height: 5"10
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: Happily in love :3
Re: Dedicated to the girl I have never met
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:23:48 PM »
Thats really sweet :3

MK x
Just a cute lil kitty completely in love, but lacking any true friends :3 x

Offline Kakushymi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinchilla
  • Coloring: White with red head crest
  • Height: 1.52m
  • Weight: 45kg
  • Build: Slender and backward slung
Re: Dedicated to the girl I have never met
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 11:37:04 AM »
That was beautiful <3
Victory is mine! Try to shoehorn ME into clothes, will you?