The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tale of Krin OOC  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
The Tale of Krin OOC
« on: August 24, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
(Feral only)

Winter is on its way, the deep forest floor and tree's of Krin is covered with pure white snow, food is harder to find and there are human hunters out there to capture animals to sell them as pets or worse. among st the animal kingdom, a wolf pack war has began and food is even harder to find for the more solitary animals, this is no ordinary tale... the tale of survive and thrive through a harsh winter.

Rules
1. no god modding
2. no anthro characters
3. anyone can play a human hunter or wolf member
4. if you want to play a herbivore, I suggest one such as from the deer family or a horse; rodents and rabbits will be killed off. Predator's are recommended.
5. free post but be considerate of others.
6. you cannot play a cub or a baby animal, please be a young adult or older
7. if you want to have a mate, please have one before hand, I do not wish to have anything go the wrong direction(follow the Serious RP rules)

the hunters are Invaders, the natives live like the Native American tribes before and during the white man invansion...you get what I mean.

Character Sheet.

Name: Artemis
species: snow leopard
appearance: slender yet elegant, strong with intense green eyes, a small butterfly symbol in her chest. 
Bio: Artemis was born with her sister Persephone, her mother and sister were killed by hunters while Artemis managed to escape with a mental scar of her failure to not protect her family. she was adopted by a Native Medicine Woman (like a Native American) who helped her learn to hunt and fend for herself while teaching her that not all humans are evil and wicked.

snow leopards are a rare and beautiful creature, they tend to travel a great distance, her species are so spread out that it's rare to see them.

Name: Eclipse
species: Horse
appearance: all black with reddish streaks through her name and tail
Bio: was born to the lead mare named Blue, she was raised well to be a strong and powerful mare, she is still young and wishes to explore but it cautious and heeds her warnings or her mother about hunters and predator's.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Tale of Krin OOC
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
Name: Archon
Species: Canadian Lynx
Appearance: Lean body with powerful hind legs. Heavily scarred face.
Bio: Archon was always wary of others, be they human or animal. The wolf packs had made it clear that he was not welcome in their hunting grounds and the humans made it clear that he was a trophy to them. He grew up to be very cynical and reclusive, rarely talking to other animals. Throughout his years, however, his solitary life has taken its toll on him, and he wishes for a simpler time, free from persecution.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Tale of Krin OOC
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
you my friend are approved

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.