Author Topic: The Headcannon game  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
The Headcannon game
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:49:36 PM »
So, for those that don't know what a headcannon is, it's basically something that hasn't happened yet in cannon or isn't cannon in something's storyline. It's basically a person's own personal cannon about whatever the thing is. I'm sure you've heard the term floating around the net.

SO BASICALLY, the game is to post a headcannon about the person above you's character. Basically, you post something you assume is cannon about their character. It can be silly, serious, anything.

For example, a friend said about my fursona Rigor: "Rigor has bad posture because she has no spine. It's actually just a line of gummy worms tied together."

So yeah. Get crackin'. This'll be fun.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:10:47 AM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: The Headcannon gameS
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:22:43 AM »
^
Mortis' horns are actually made from old Halloween candy
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Headcannon game
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:38 AM »
^Alexi is both crazy like a fox and fast like a cheetah. CRAZY FAST.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 10:57:08 PM »
Mortis.Reptis was offered a bunch of fake money, but she threw it on the GROUUUUUUUUUUND!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 01:53:19 AM »
Cifero was born unable to turn his head until he grew out of it. This is why he's pretty freaked out about having wings suddenly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 03:02:42 PM »
Mortis.Reptis invented karaoke. That's why she's such a good singer.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 06:05:18 PM »
^Cifero actually has no mouth. He "eats" through absorbing nourishment through the bottom part of his face.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 11:31:05 PM »
Otebon gets harassed by douche bags to pop his collar. That's why he looks so angry in his profile picture.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 11:32:12 PM »
Mortis lost the pupils of her eyes in an unfortunate ballooning accident.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 03:21:49 AM »
Otebon can't pronounce "Howard."

Whose Line Is It Anyway- Songstyles

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 03:32:41 AM »
(He kept on misspelling Howard! Can't stop laughing!!!)

Cifero hasn't purchased shoes in three years due to a restraining order that came about after an event his legal representation says he's not allowed to discuss. The released details include a shovel, three teddy bears, the CEO of Nike, and 14 cases of lemons.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 03:36:24 AM »
(^ XD Oh my gosh, you sound just like me. I say random stuff constantly, including "constipation" and "Bob Newhart". And it's usually out of context.)

Otebon got his butt handed to him by Guy No. 1 and Guy No. 2 from The Lonely Island.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 03:38:54 AM »
Cifero has a mental disability that makes him unable to follow the rules. This has resulted in several rather frivolous lawsuits with the local police for loitering near "No Loitering" signs and taking naps next to "Stay Off The Grass" signs.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »
Otebon is actually Mick Jagger's furry form.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 03:41:29 AM »
(What can I say, I got some moves...)

Cifero is actually well known in the Western United States for his ability to dance.