The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Video and Traditional Games / Re: Favorite Video Games!
« Last post by Ves on 1 hour ago »
PORTAL! but also fallout new vegan, the sims, stardew valley and slime rancher  ^_^!

Love games that don’t require toooo much skill, cuz I am awful at video games
Forum Games / Re: Counting to 1,000,000

The knuckles show is out? :o!! Forgot that was happening  @.@

I’ve been trying to figure if I should do an extended btec in IT (equivalent to 3 alevel) at sixth form <.< wayyy prefer the btec style work but from what I’ve heard it makes getting into uni harder (but do I even want to do that? Rahhhh  x_x)
Forum Games / Re: Hedgehogs VS Echidnas

Ehehe another positive player  ^_^
Forum Games / Re: The last poster wins!!!
« Last post by Ves on 2 hours ago »
Hey Zara :D!!

Don’t think you’ll win so easily >:3 !!
Introduce Yourself / Re: HAi!
Hiii welcome to the forums!  ^_^
Forum Games / Re: Banish the user above
I banish thee to the xbox 360!
Furries in the U.S. / Re: Minnesota
« Last post by L1am on 16 hours ago »
Wow, first post in 5 years  @.@
St. Louis County here. Not Duluth lol. 
 >.>
Movies / Re: Your Favorite Horror Movies !
« Last post by L1am on 17 hours ago »
Updating my list! Also heres a IMDB list I made, goes a bit more in depth and lists some more movies that I didn't want to put here!
(also I do not mind putting silly ones on here. considering I don't personally get scared or creeped out by horror movies  ;) )

Re-Animator - Herbert West is one of my all time favorite characters(understatement of the year), Jeffery Combs is also my 'favorite' actor lol.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(1974) - I love the re-watchability of it, its also surprisingly artful.
Scream - The same reasons everyone loves this movie.
The Lost Boys - My vampire obsession colliding with my 80s obsession in the best way possible. My mom doesn't even consider it a horror movie though lmao
My Bloody Valentine(1981) - I LOVE the setting and the plot. It kinda hits close to home in a way if that makes sense. I really like how realistic the love triangle is and how fed up Sarah is with it.
Christine - I find the premise so silly and I (surprisingly) really like the execution. I own a copy of the book that I have not had the opportunity to read yet but hope to in the future.
From Beyond - One of the most shocking and confusing films Ive ever seen. One of the few Horror Movies that has managed to actually 'scare' me. It also has Jeffery Combs in it.
« Last post by L1am on May 03, 2024, 01:10:16 PM »
Hiii  :nerd:
« Last post by gjyg15 on May 03, 2024, 12:29:17 PM »
Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10