Author Topic: Facade(Open Occ)  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
Facade(Open Occ)
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »
(first serious RP start.. o.o;;;;)

Warning: this is gonna be all magicy and semi nerdy at times. >.> Thats how I like my RP. But there is no god/power playing, PLEASE. <3 Gen. I also use(and modify) some historical events, and I apologize if anybody is offended, it is not intentional. Also, no "godlike state when angered."

The story starts in 1936; more specifically September 1st, 1939. The day that Poland was intruded by Slovakia and Nazi Germany. In the days after, thousands of helpless people sought refuge in other countries. The story follows specifically on a group of five families who slyly traveled through the bordering countries to France. The group, which had started with thirty people, ended with ten alive. They took refuge in the town of Nice. They were sick, starving, and wounded. Their haven was short lasted; for a year later France was taken by Nazi Germany. The group was fully slaughtered by "unfortunate coincidences." A total of fourteen relics, however, were left. These relics were simple items, most were items that the person had last had his or her hands on before his or her death. The items had been shuffled throughout history, ending up in various places. In each of the relics, a shard of a soul had been hidden. The group who had been killed had been a group thieves, usually going underground or to graves and stealing items of value to them. Such actions led to curses upon them.

They had stolen ancient texts especially to learn the power of the supernatural.(<--is original, see? xD) The last of said texts was rumored to be located in a small village in Poland. This is what caused them to be caught in the war. Each shard of soul could give the owner the ways of the ancient texts or the location of a text. The shards of soul choose their owners, however. If a person is unsuitable when put into contact, the shard shall pick another object to pass into or wait in the object still. The existence of the relics was not known by any person on the face of the Earth, until the year 2010. When a young man with a corrupted heart stumbled upon a certain figurine....

Thats the story so far. Kinda meh at times but its all I got. So, in the event someone actually wants to join(please?), here's a form to fill out.

Name:
Species:
Character Description(Physical, Background, and Personality, as well as how one obtained the shard of soul):
Ability given by relic(MUST be balanced, all powers are equal. I recommend attribute abilities[Light, wind, dark, etc]):

Go ahead and make up the relics, I really have no idea what to make them. They don't have to be old items. Souls switch relics. Your character coming across them could be as simple as "Jim was walking down the street and kicked a can, suddenly he felt a presence flood over him," etc. The story also takes place in San Francisco(these relics really get around. x3). Remember; each shard of soul chooses the person.. There should be a personality connection between the owner of the soul and the person who had been chosen. Also, we aren't gonna all be friends. If I get enough people, I'll choose a person or two to be (a) deceiver(s), hence the title, Facade(Facade basically means, something disguised to hide something unpleasant.). Each character should have a dirty secret(don't tell us). Also, no two people will have the same power... x.x It'd get boring D: This is a human and furry RP.

Name: Karugen
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Character Desc: Gen is a short and a young looking adult. He is roughly 5'3ft tall(160cm), with sapphire blue eyes and long, wavy snow white hair that goes down to his lower back. He is very uneasy when meeting new people, though he usually tries to be polite. He had obtained his ability through making contact with an antique mirror while wandering into and out of shops in the streets. He often walks around at night, leading to him getting into bad situations. He doesn't have many friends, and is physically weak. On a normal day, he walks around in white pants, and a white dress shirt and vest. His hair and clothing seem to glow blue, like moonlight. He has yet to know that a soul accompanies him.
Ability: His power is currently inactive. When it becomes active, he will be able to control holy light(who could've guessed? xD). Using the abilities will weaken him immensely for a period of time, and he cannot use the ability unless a reflective surface is nearby.

Your character can be aware of the ability or not, but they cannot be experienced.(IE, "Jim had the power of life for years and knew exactly how to beat Joe.")

Sorry for having so many rules, gotta try to keep it fair. I'm not gonna post a thread until I get some people, if anyone wants to.

Thanks for reading :3
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: Facade(Open Occ)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:57 PM »
Well this looks VERY interesting and enjoyable...

Name: Gelidus
Sex: Female
Species: Wolf/Falcon
Character description: She not quite lady-like, as she is cold, calculating, and a bit sarcastic. She normally wears jeans and a t-shirt. She was born in America, but her parents moved to Japan when she was 10. Her family moved back to America after she turned 18. Before she left her parents wanted to visit South Korea as they had visited many of the other surrounding countries. There she found an old, small, beat-up stuffed bear being sold on the street. She moved out of the house when they got back to America, and her first day in her own apartment, her relic activated.
Ability: She can control ice, and freeze water. Its much easier for her to freeze water, as controling the ice she freezes takes up alot more energy. Obviously useless if there is no water or ice around.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:36:44 PM by Gelidus »
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 11:49:38 PM »
Interesting, but I see not plot to advance on. I mean I see the background history, but what are suppose to do in the rp?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 01:50:30 AM »
The RP starts with the characters being kidnapped. First posts would be stating the character before they were taken. The plot moves forward from the events, this is kinda a story in progress, but there are several factors, like how many people join to be determined.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »
Im definately go for it type, i love this stuff.

Name: Dominic Shepard
Sex:Male
Species:Black Stallion Unicorn Anthro.
Character Discription: Was once a servant for a mean Archiologist professer at age 15 to age 18 in south America, now he lives next to a beach in US. He has a short Temper, but is a good lisener, His Loyalty and care goes to Horses only, He doesnt care about Humans. He has Yellow eyes, and wears, black armor pads, on chest, shoulders, and front arms. all symboled in tribel markings
Ability Givin By Relic: Dominic and the professer discovored a temple underground, Dominic found a tomb, and found a red gewled ring, with a horse simbol on it, he put it on and whispering started in his head. He tried taking it off but it wouldnt come off. He had gotten Fire,  all bendable to him and controlable. also he found armor
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:59:02 AM by Horse Furry1 »
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 10:59:26 PM »
That's good, but you can you pick one attribute on the power? Sorry for not stating before, but everyone gets a single attribute.
Attribute = fire, dark, earth, etc
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 12:58:21 AM »
Damn.. ok ill just do Fire, cus when skilled with fire, u can find a way to use lighting.. cus ther almost the same matter
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 04:09:59 AM »
>.> electricity is considered it's own attribute.. ._. sorry, it's just trying to keep it open in case someone else wishes to be all electricity/lightning... <.< after one more day I'll start the thread. Thanks to the two of you who signed up~
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 05:25:19 AM »
we should get atleast get 1 more person..
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 05:43:57 AM »
Ah HorseFurry, your killing me XD Fire is a combustion reaction with different molecules and electricity is the transfer of electrons...Those aren't even in the ball park of 'the same matter' even in a fantasy setting. Don't mean to be a jerk, it was just bothering me XD
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 05:51:54 AM »
i dont care, with fire runnig through u u can survive lighting with hard consintration but cant make it, it has to be transferd.. dah forget it, i dont care..
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 06:39:43 AM »
Gen senses Avatar TLA  reference >.> It doesn't matter though. In this RP I doubt that's gonna happen >.> and one more person would be nice but if we don't get one I'll start it. And they can always join on mid RP. As long as it's not in the climax
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
I shall join to save the day! Although I'm a tad turned off by the way some ate acting,  I must say out of respect I will not stay in an rp with players that act uncooperative or any form of nazi-ish attitude.

Post ref in a bit.

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »
No Self-Sain. This isn't the place for furs! >:(

.....jk :3 love you :D?
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 09:48:38 PM »
Ish no fur! I be a box!

Post Merge: July 27, 2011, 10:43:37 PM
Name: Siyan
Sex: Male
Species: Vampire Bat
Character Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5973024 minus the blind folds
Personality: Dark, ill humored, manipulative, gregarious, friendly
Ability given by relic: Attribute: Dark
Relic: dagger
Power: Can summon spirits from the shadows (the spirits then gain a physical form), the larger the spirit the more the power taken. Can convert shadows into physical weapons around the dagger(ex. sword, spear)  these take less power. The more shadow "area" (ex. large tree has more shadow area then a leaf- available light also effects it) he as at his disposal the less power needed. Summoning spirits require blood, larger spirit more blood needed. Blood is taken from people/animals cut/killed by Siyan and stored in the dagger. Blood can also be scavenged, but the spirits are under less control.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:43:37 PM by Self-sain, Reason: Merged DoublePost »