The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Migration  (Read 21256 times)

Offline The Almighty Zark

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I shall become one with the darkness
    • My myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Demon Wolf
  • Coloring: Black & tan
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Tall & strong
Re: Migration
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »
"Hey!" Scar yelled to the two girls from across the rooftop. "If you want, I'd be happy to help you two women with your quest." Then a flashback suddenly came to him of the last time he helped someone, he was fighting against the humans with a squad of two other Black wolves. One of them was about to be killed by one of the humans, So he jumped in front of the human's attack, which cut his eye three times. The two other wolves abandoned him there to fight the five humans by himself. Then when he went back to the city tribe, those same wolves blamed him as the reason they retreated. Then he thought to himslef "no that will not happen again, i am sure of it, I'm sensing that at least one of them is pure of heart." Scar yelled to the girls "So what ya say? You want me to help you or not?"
This is a war I can fight, I can't let you tear me down. I'll ignore all your lies, YOU WILL NEVER TEAR ME DOWN!!!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »
Nyx stuck her head out of the shadows unsure of what to say...
"What are you talking about?" she asked sharply. "And if you're smart you won't raise your voice. It attracts humans."
Nyx scowled at herself for letting others tag along.
So much for a walk alone... she thought to herself as she waited for an answer.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
"I have no idea who this dumb creature is." She whispered up to the tall dragon. Her eyes peered back to the side towards the wolf that spoke in an unknown way. "What makes you think you can just talk to us, you don't even know who we are." Her brows furrowed and she peeked a glance towards Nyx, walking closer to the wolf. "Are you from here? You must not know the ways of city life." She was still a bit confused at his mentioning of a quest.
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

• Boisterous Bear
    • My myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2007, 10:51:51 PM »
"ok. One i heard that "dumb creature" remark.:umm: Two, I feel free to shout because i've learnt how to pitch my voice in a way only other furries can hear, humans dont hear it at all. three, i feel i can talk freely to you because if you didnt draw your weapon when you first saw me so it was clear you werent going to attack." Scar took one step towards the women. "NOW if you need help from someone that KNOWS the area, well your lookin at your closest opinion!" He pointed to himself. "But if you two want to die a horrible death then by all means, go ahead, but dont say i didnt warn you!"
This is a war I can fight, I can't let you tear me down. I'll ignore all your lies, YOU WILL NEVER TEAR ME DOWN!!!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2007, 12:49:15 AM »
"Well..." Nyx said bitterly, "I think I'll be taking my chances with the death part. I would rather be alone anyway. Served me right for being so damn social." The dragoness turned to Rhoon and nodded as if telling her goodbye, then headed across the rooftop and sprang off her hind legs, unfurling her wings and taking flight.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2007, 02:04:37 AM »
Rhoon watched the large dragoness take flight and nod as if tipping a hat and gave the wolf a curious glance. "Why would you think we'd die a horrible death anyways? We were walking, nothing more." Her eyes skittered to the dot of the dragoness and took a deep breath, her bones cracking and reshaping into the form of a white cat. It was strange how she could compact into such a small creature. Her tail swaggered at her feet as her yellow eyes said goodbye to the wolf and she lept from the building from terrace to terrace. She couldn't think straight when in forms. It was all instinctual thought, and right now, she just needed to scurry home. And she did so, crawling across the streets, humans smiled at her and she meowed.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5' 11
  • Weight: 115 lb.
  • Build: tall lanky willowy
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 02:20:07 AM »
Gani woke slightly from her light sleep, the night wind rustling her hair.  She gracefully got up and looked down from the run down building she  had chosen to rest on.  It was tall enough to give her a good view of what was happening, it was uninhabbited, and it was far enough away from the tibe 2 hideout that no one would suspect a furrie to be their.  She had decided to take a break for a little while, when she had heard a fight break loose, a bit after sundown. So she stayed up here.  "Man, that was a short rest!" Ganimah groaned quietly.  As fast as she could Gani picked up her supplies and equipment and set off again.  She knew where the hideout was but she didnt want to go their with all the hectecness of that fight.   Now she leaped silently from building to building, making her way to her destination.  Gani could hardly contain herself, for the exitement she felt. Teahl...so near her.  

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2007, 02:31:57 AM »
Nyx had flown past the city and over the slowly decaying forest; her mind was (as usual) racing with thoughts. It hadn't been long since she had left the city limits when she spotted the headlights of a train below. She followed the train, almost memorized by the beams of light that spilled out from the front of the train... They suddenly calmed her.

After a while, she snapped back into reality as pain pulsed through her wings. She must have been flying over the train for a few hours unaware of the time. Unable to keep herself up, she went down and landed hard on one of the carts with a thunderous clatter. The dragoness lied on her back (which was now also in pain due to her awful landing) and hoped that she hadn't landed on a train cart carrying humans... If so, she would surely be in trouble...

((I figured maybe this is Anette's cart. x3 ))

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 02:38:39 AM »
She scratched at the broken door of the house, meowing lightly, forgetting that she could just as easily form back into herself. She took a deep breath as she bubbled back into her tall, wolflike figure. She nudged her head a bit, cracking it softly. She looked down the empty area around her house and pulled the hood over her ears as she snuck inside the "house".

• Boisterous Bear
    • My myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »
Scar, still unsure of where to go, thought to himslef "those girls will get into trouble if they go near the woods, hopefully they're smarter than that." Then he turned to the human warroir who saw everything. "you know that you will die here and now" Scar took out his two handed blade, and with one swift strike, the human was sliced in half. "pathetic human" he said as he swuing the blade so the humans blood whiped off. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote : Mrs.dragon, do NOT go into the woods area, the humans are planning an attack if you wish, tell the white fox the was with you. This is the last piece of info. i'm going to give the two young adventurers." He then took out a bow & arrow, put the note on the arrow, & shot it trowards the train the dragon was on. "well, seeing i dont have any allies, I'll take the humans leader out my slef!" Scar put his blade away and started jumping from building to buliding headed for the tallest building, which was where the humans leader was located.

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
  • LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S MR. A.D.D.!
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
  • Species: fox/panther
  • Coloring: gray and white/allblack
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: light
  • Build: Scrawny/curvy, but fit
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 01:52:41 AM »
Anette heard a thunk over the baggage car she was rummaging through. what the hell was that? About a million and two ideas sped through her mind; what it was, what it wanted, if she needed to kill it, how would she kill it, and if it had more than one coming. Â She regained rational thought and went back into her original car. Her arms reached for her arrows and bow, then climbed to the top of the car. Before her was a dragoness with a note beside her. This isn't random at all she thought, almost laughing and screaming in fear at the same time. Was the note a warning? Was it a threat? She crept up on the groaning winged creature and nudged it. Anette had never seemed to know how to act around other beings.
The note next to the dragoness was screaming for her to read it. She took a look. " Mrs.dragon, do NOT go into the woods area, the humans are planning an attack if you wish, tell the white fox the was with you. This is the last piece of info. I'm going to give the two young adventurers." These were the first words from another furry Anette had read in a long time. I guess that explains the bigger amounts of campers then... at least i got the hell out.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:55:10 AM by morganism »
Jai Guru Deva Om

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 02:00:52 AM »
Nyx felt a nudge as she groggily sat up to recieve a scream ringing in her ears, and then a note read aloud. She rubbed the back of her head and stood up uneasily eyeing the gray and black vixen. She too, never really spoke to anyone other than herself. She tilted her head in curiosity as she took in the information that was read. "Wonder who sent that..." she whispered under her breath more to herself than anyone else forming a good idea that it was that scarred black wolf fellow who thought she was on a quest. Unsure of what to say to the vixen, she shifted her wings and stated, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 02:27:46 AM »
A sigh of relief escaped her lips, then she smiled.OK... now say something. Anette's mind had gone blank, both sides of it. She wasn't bad at fighting for herself, but according to her new "buddie" she wouldn't need to. "uh...uh..." Anette seemed to lose all forms of speaking skills, along with control over her body. She dropped her bow and her eyes twitched, then her legs started to move backwards without her brains consent. Then she dropped back down into the car. what the fugg just happened? By the time Anette could actually see anything she was hiding in the baggage car; cowering from the dragoness that just said she WAS'NT going to hurt her. I can be such an idiot.
Jai Guru Deva Om

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 11:18:04 AM »
Nyx stopped and thought to herself, confused at the moment. Her tail swayed from side to side as she wondered why the fox had been afraid of her. She walked to the edge of the cart and poked her head inside scanning the baggage for the fox, but she couldn't be found. After deciding that maybe she had moved to another cart, Nyx dropped down inside and found a comfortable corner. She was tired. She lay in it and went to sleep wondering if anyone would care about her disappearance and if Rhoon got back to the dojo okay.

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 12:47:37 AM »
Anette's eyes poked from behind a trunk from her hiding space. Her new winged... companion was in her hiding spot. hey... that's my spot... She thought, and then realized how she sounded too much like a little kid. She got annoyed with herself. She shook all irrational thought out of her head and decided to go speak... hopefully at least. Anette stood up, regained her composure, and she started to walk towards the winged creature.
As she stepped out of the luggage car her ears crept back and she began getting nervous again. What the hell is wrong with me? Anette really had never developed social skills at all. She couldn't even remember the last time she had ever heard anyone say anything to her. "um... hello... sorry?" is what her brain meant to say, but what REALLY came out of her mouth was more like "uhelrrykuplah!?!" She was almost tempted to run away again.
Jai Guru Deva Om