Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum Games / Re: Hedgehogs VS Echidnas
« Last post by Ves on May 29, 2024, 09:12:18 PM »

Positive hedgehogs for life!  ^_^
Forum Games / Re: The last poster wins!!!
« Last post by Ves on May 29, 2024, 09:11:10 PM »
Yuh uh it will be me >:0!
Forum Games / Re: Banish the user above
« Last post by Ves on May 29, 2024, 09:09:37 PM »
Text adventure time  :D

I banish thee to the world of Banjo-Kazooie 1!
Forum Games / Re: What would your fursona do? v2
« Last post by Ves on May 29, 2024, 09:06:32 PM »
Lumi has 0 spice tolerance and would have tears in bees eyes at the first bite, but bee would be too awkward to order anything else, so would pick at her plate and try survive the pain TwT. She’d take whatever (non spicy!) food  her friends didn’t want  :)

Scenario: your fursona finds a genie in a lamp who has one wish left! What would your fursona do?
Forum Games / Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Last post by Ves on May 29, 2024, 08:54:55 PM »

Thank you wuff  ^_^! They have actually been pretty easy which makes me worry about grade boundaries ehe @.@
TV and Video / Re: Too fast for the naked eye - Sonic the Hedgehog!
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on May 29, 2024, 02:13:43 PM »
Jee  :D Gooo ZaraRa! Gosh I wish I was a cute as you  XP

ehem~ anyhow, fabulous outfit as always. Do love the Robotnik outfit of your selfie partner too! (or must one call him Eggman? That always confused me).

Let's hope so! Poor Tails! He is kind of bad ass I think. I did really enjoy Tail's Adventure on the game gear where he, with the power of bombs and soulless mechanical machinery, single handedly wiped out an entire bird army, after somehow escaping a horrendous forest fire. He's so metal! (and cute :3)

Honestly I'm glad you keep such an upbeat outlook on it all ZaraRa  ^_^ you deserve to be spoiled!
Furry Freezer / Re: The Random Thread
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on May 29, 2024, 02:01:41 PM »
 ^_^ Still! It sounds awesome! What kind of accessories do you sell  :)

Hahahaha oh I know that feeling ZaraRa xD I have started my fair share of projects that turned out... well being a bit more challenging than my silly imagination had me believe :D Still, I guess we can only learn from those things.

Woaaaah  :* so many cool things! Wildlife rehabilitation must be such a rewarding thing!

Oh I've honestly hit a bit of a brick wall recently. I need to get back into it again! Wrote like one of the most important scenes which took me aaaaaaaaaaages and then kind of stopped... tehe woopsie. But I'm learning a lot about home recording now :3 Doing some singles unrelated to the film too. I want to be a music doggo!
Rants and Advice / Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on May 29, 2024, 01:56:17 PM »
 :( *hugs* I'm sorry to hear L1am. It is very hard if ones own parent doesn't acknowledge it. Surely you have supportive people around you (or at least I hope you do! Look, here's one right now, it's me  :) ), but when it's the parents .... I cannot even begin to fathom how hard that must be.

If I may ask L1am, are you:male -> female or female -> male (ignoring the fact that you are, and always have been, what you are today  ^_^ )
Introduce Yourself / Re: HAi!
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on May 29, 2024, 01:51:41 PM »
 :) thank you for existing!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Merp!
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on May 29, 2024, 01:50:56 PM »
 :) TFF will never die ZaraRa!

Well ok, maybe once the sun dies in a billion of years. I don't think it'll withstand that one, but hey! You never know!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10