The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Civilization RP  (Read 13909 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Civilization RP
« Reply #315 on: January 01, 2016, 03:10:06 AM »
"If a war is coming" Angder states seriously. "You are going to need to boost your defenses massively. You almost completely lack an army compared to everyone else. If you don't build an army, you will need someone else to be willing to provide you one."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2016, 03:44:31 AM »
(I am thinking about rentering the rp....but I would make a new character sheet cause to be honest I was really bored with steel lords republic. Is any one opposed to me doing this?)

Post Merge: January 01, 2016, 04:28:55 AM
Civ name: Macroton

Government type: Monarchy

Leader name: High Queen Vi Vi Neverlumb

Leader species: Chitternebelin

Leader personality: intelligent, Traditional, a very loving mother and will always make sure to do what is best for her children. (Which is basically the entire nation.

Leader appearance:  imagine my profile picture but on a colossal scale and laying a eggs almost constantly. (She will never attend meetings.)

Leader's sex: female

Nations population: all chitternebelin

Military uniform: (see picture)

Military stradegy: devestating hit and runs, normally retreat into the ground and make system of tunnels by enemy territory.

Troop groupings: royal guard (an elite group of soldier equipped with high tech weapons and armor and are exceptional telekinetics. They are only sent in if the queen means business.)
Heavy mechs (a chitternebelin piloting a heavily armored mech)

Standard soldier weapon: laser assault rifle

Capital: the entire nation (they have a massive network of tunnels underground that is basically the whole nation)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:28:56 AM by Talia Garrison, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2016, 02:54:49 AM »
Ray, after getting the tanks refitted, had walls erected around his village. They were made from tanned hides and wood, barely able to stop arrow shafts. Ray, however, felt content. He figured that no one nation could have more than two guns, or firesticks, and that those wouldn't be used in fights. Ray did, however, have his hunting groups prepare simple spears and more arrows in case of an invasion. His mining groups, however, had gladly pulled in more than seventy-six pounds of solid gold, and more than three buckets of flawless uncut diamonds. Ray was unsure of what to do with the gold, it was too easy to bend, and too heavy to use for any farming implements. He sighed, as the glittering metal was piled up near the center of town. Maybe the others will want it? It serves no purpose here.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #318 on: January 19, 2016, 08:25:42 AM »
Lionheart paced his office, feeling agitated and paranoid. Walking up to the window and gazing out towards the ocean. "General make sure we're on high alert, if you see any thing make sure you shoot it" lighting a cigar as he sat down in a heap.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #319 on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:10 PM »
Ray sat in front of a small fire, staring at the flames. Saranu belief was that fire would give clarity to those who needed it. And the young raccoon felt he needed help in these times. Worried that he would have to fight someone at some point, Ray sent out messengers with a small parcel of gold, only a few ounces.