The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask and Answer v2  (Read 4241 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Ask and Answer v2
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 03:01:49 PM »
On a workday I go to bed at 11-1 and wake up at 8-10 depending on what meetings I have on that day.

On a weekend I got to bed at 4am, and wake up at 12, I'm a bit of a nightowl.

What's something good that's happened to you today?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2024, 08:25:58 PM »
Hmmh~ a lot of needed sleep and chance to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion  :) nothing too eventful.

Q: What kind of social interactions do you prefer most (e.g. going out to a bar, team sports, group projects like a band, etc)?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 03:09:52 AM »
I’d say little spontaneous going into towns with a friend or two after school or something are the best  ^_^ Doesn’t have the pressure of large groups and doesn’t have the pressure that you’re going to do anything big

question: what is your favourite holiday and why?
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2024, 05:03:35 PM »
I think it must be easter  ^_^ you can be outside a lot more than in Christmas. Though I do like the coziness of Christmas.

Q: if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you like to be?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2024, 11:15:55 PM »
It’s freezing right now in England, and I can’t decide if I’d rather be somewhere nice and warm, or just dive right right into somewhere with hugeeee layers of snow  ^_^

Question: if you had to have an uncommon superpower (no flying, invisibility etc) what would it be?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2024, 10:46:43 AM »
An uncommon superpower ay, I wonder what classifies as uncommon...

The ability to create save points, I think that's uncommon and would be such a useful superpower, you don't know whether something would be good, just make a save point and reload if things go wrong.

You can go back in time and be born again with all your current knowledge and memories, but you will die at the age of 45, do you accept this deal?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2024, 01:39:10 PM »
Naaaah! I'm only 25 - my life's only just starting! Plus, i'm in a really good spot right now  :3 see, if I were older, I'd probably say yes... But, seeing as most of my friends in their late 30's and 40's tell me that life doesn't begin until I hit my 30's ... Ahaha, I think I'll keep at it.

What was the best day you've ever had?

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2024, 07:21:14 PM »
I've honestly been pondering this one for ages  :squint: hoping someone else would answer it  XD like "c'mon Ves, do us a solid one will ya". It's a tough one because there are so many fantastic days ( :D thanks for making me think about them), but alas, today my friends... today I saw the Knuckles show trailer bevor ZaraRa did! Quite frankly my friends I felt blessed. Like Gabriel himself came down from heaven and sang the Evangelium to me  <3 oh and the trailer itself was pretty good as well, not too shabby.

XP

What was the most liberating moment of your life?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2024, 07:29:05 PM »
ehe gotta say I was waiting too- it’s a toughie  :P also THERES GONNA BE A KNUCKLES SERIES??

Anyway anyway I’ve gotta say getting a binder  ^_^! Liberating being able to express my body and also I just like wearing it, kinda like a compression blanket but a vest :D I’ve got a nice coral colour one

Question: do have any type of collection (rocks, figures, etc)?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2024, 09:13:27 PM »
Oh  :D do they also help with keeping posture Ves?

I have quite a few hats  :) and quite a few instruments (mostly string instruments) but sadly lack the space for expanding them further. Music stores are currently prohibited for me because I get weak easily    XD

Q: what was your first console game (if any)?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2024, 02:32:21 PM »
It probably makes my posture worse cuz they quite uncomfortable just by the nature of them but oh well :p

Hmm I didn’t grow up in a console household really hehe, so expect for the mii creator on the wii, I’ve got to say my first time properly playing a console game was Cuphead on the Xbox One  ^_^! (Still the only game on that machine,, except forms horizon which came free with it)

If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, what would it be and why? (ignoring laws and all that
lol)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2024, 09:34:29 AM »
I'm on the fence on this one  X3 perhaps a Fox, Dingo or a Red Panda  ^_^ I guess I'm a bit boring  XD

Q: What is one of your proudest moments (in regards to yourself) that you can think of, off the top of your head?  ^_^

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 07:10:24 PM »
Hm first thing I thought of was in year 9, me finally getting the hangman game I made in python to finally work  ^_^

Question: what’s one hobby you’ve wanted to get into but haven’t ? (cuz money, time whatever)   
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2024, 11:58:22 AM »
Hmmh probably visual art, maybe with a hint of story telling (like manga, heck, animation would be cool too!) But I havent made the time for it and feel a bit overwhelmed. Especially since I have music too!

Q: What would be your "dream job"  :) ?

Offline Lucas Mutter

• Vibrating Furby
  • A-
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Global Data
    • Awards
  • Species: Hybrid (Wolf and Human)
  • Coloring: The fur is black, the skin is whatever the white human skin color is called...
  • Height: 5ft
  • Build: Nuetral
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying to find a society... very scary!
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2024, 06:34:09 PM »
The military combat medic. Let the enemy hunt me down while I help those hurt.

My Question: You got a job at DiScOrD because your friend got you that job. But you're a mod... what is to be left of your friend? (btw, pay is about 20 USD an hour)