The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assension of Darkness  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Assension of Darkness
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 05:05:16 PM »
Elizabeth had quietly excused herself from the room minuets before Riku asked to be dismissed. she had a few things she needed to take care of. she slipped off and outside. she loved it out in the gardens. it was always full of quiet brimming energy. she passed her hand over some of the wilting flowers, the moon blooms were brilliant...
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 02:58:25 AM »
where did everyone goo... :( -pouts- )
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
(You know on my end.  :P  Are you sore too?)

Escanda looked up.  "You're leaving already?"

Rachel nodded sadly.  "We need to get there as soon as possible."  She put her armor on quickly, motioning Horace in.  Escanda reached into her bag, pulling out a small, cloth wrapped package.

"Take this.  You'll know what to do with it.  Just, please, all of you stay safe.  I don't think I could live without you."  She pulled Horace and Rachel into a hug, kissing their foreheads and fighting tears.  "Please tell Elistra I meant her too."

Rachel hugged her back.  "We will.  I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcina blanched for a moment, happily shocked before finally finding her mind.  She grabbed Elistra's collar and kissed her roughly.*=  When she set her down, she smirked.  "There's your answer baby girl."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
(yes well not really... my back hurts cuz u crushed me whith that hay bail against the elevator... :P )

Elizabeth hears a rustle in the gardens and quickly scrambles back inside. it sounded too much like her sister's movements to be comfortable. she slipped back inside and ended up sprawling herself on the floor and could not help but laugh. she tripped on a small turtle. "oh you poor dear, i really did not hurt you did i?" she scops up the little turtle, now hiding in its shell. "I am really sorry... lets get you back out into the pond. how did you get in here in the first place?" The turtle peaked its head out of its shell and snapped at Elizabeth as she walked back outside with it. "you should stay where you are safe little one."

~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet could not believe that her sister fell for the turtle rutiene... well she was an annoying tree hugger... her and all of her hoity toity lifemagic... she chuckled at her comment about staying where it was safe and jumped out of the tree and clamped a paw over her sisters muzzle. "Now.. you should have listened to your on advice sister." she felt a small energy drain but it was not nearly as bad if she would not have had all of her gear on. Elizabeth started to struggle more after relizing her automatic defence was not working. "ah.. i came prepaired, now you will come back with me so Lucinda can devour your soul."

(well now would be a prime time for someone to show up... Elizabeth can not fight hand to hand.... :P )

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2012, 06:02:34 PM »
Elistra sputtered for a few seconds, then lost her balance and draped herself over Marcina's body. She made sure to keep a hold on the rings as she tried her hardest to regain her balance. "I was going to consider the tavern for celebrating this occasion, but I can't even walk on my own two legs now. Curse you and your beauty..."

Horace returned the hug, though he did not cry since he was not raised in the castle. He simply gave her a platonic nuzzle, then his eyes went wide as he remembered something. "Auntie, Elistra brought the rings... do you know where she went, or more importantly, where Marcina went?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »
*riku started quickly packing up his things ready to leave, deciding to take the long way back. he calmly pup his things next to the door and left the inn heading back to the castle. once ariving he turned, rather than going back to the greetig hall he was heading around to look at the gardens, not knowing what he would find.

as he entered one of the gardens he spoted one of the girls from earlier, seamingly being held captive for the moment. silently walking over, small cross in hand, he came up behind the two* ahem, hate to interupt, but letting her go could be the wisest move you ever make.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
Elistra stopped admiring Marcina's strength and figure when Riku arrived, and turned to him only to fall to her knees.  "I don't know what image you're conjuring up, but if you're thinking to "rescue" me from my beloved, I will castrate you on the spot..." She readied her bow and aimed right for his groin, not knowing that he was at the castle earlier.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 04:46:24 AM »
oh, i'm sorry, i did not recignise you and your companion fully. *he bowed slightly while blushing, pulling a chunkk of bread from his sleve as he straightened* i'll leave you to it, please pardon my interuption. *he walked off quicker than normal while eating the bread*

*after a little bit more walking around the gardens riku found himself in a simular situation again, this time face to face with Elizabeth from before. he didn't know the other face and realizing something was wrong from the hand keeping elizabeth quiet* um....am i interupting something?......
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 07:36:26 AM »
Scarlet smiled. "on no  you wernt. im just trying to talk with my sister here.. though she is being quiet mute. " She yelps when elizabeth sinks her teeth into scarlet's hand. "you little bitch..." scarlet smacks elizabeth. and  growls.

~~~~~~~

elizabeth looks pleadingly at riku before sinking her teeth into scarlets hand. it stunned her when she was slapped. "Run RIKU! she works for Lucinda!" Scarlet took another swing at her so she scrambled further off and quickly searched for scarlets aura and energy. as soon as she found it she began to drain the energy.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
*riku ignored elizabeth, instead moving between her and scrlet with his chainlink gauntlets ready, the small cross in one fist and a small chinese fan in the other* you're stupid to think i would run. not when i'm still hungry. *he smirked at scrlet* you want her, you get through me.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
Scarlet smiles. and ignores her sisters attempts to weaken her. "oooo fighting... fun fun.. though i have to say.. i should get going.      i just needed to let my darling sister know she isnt safe walking around alone at night..bad things tend to happen." she laughs as a hoard of shadows appears and Scarlet dissapears into them. they wink out as soon as she is out of sight.

~~~~~~

Elizabeth glances at Riku pleadingly. "please dont tell anyone about her.... shes my problem to deal with... i dont want anyone else to get hurt or killed because of crap i have done in the past.."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2012, 07:32:22 PM »
Elistra sputtered for a few seconds, then lost her balance and draped herself over Marcina's body. She made sure to keep a hold on the rings as she tried her hardest to regain her balance. "I was going to consider the tavern for celebrating this occasion, but I can't even walk on my own two legs now. Curse you and your beauty..."

Horace returned the hug, though he did not cry since he was not raised in the castle. He simply gave her a platonic nuzzle, then his eyes went wide as he remembered something. "Auntie, Elistra brought the rings... do you know where she went, or more importantly, where Marcina went?"

Marcina picked Elistra up bridal style, twirling her around.  "Oh, what fun would it be not to mess with you a bit?"  She grinned mischievously, spinning her around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Escanda loosened her grip on the two, handing Rachel the package.  "I'm not sure dear.  You know how those two can be."  She smiled.  It was so nice to know they had each other...
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »
Elistra tucked her head under Marcina's as she was spun around. "Marci!" she cried out "I shouldn't be this dizzy before I start drinking!!" she started laughing as she closed her eyes. She was absolutely sure that if she tried to see what was around her, she would pass out trying to reorient her vision back to normal.

Horace growled in annoyance as he left the room and went downstairs. He first thought to look in the tavern, then thought better as he recalled Marcina being the type to tease her beloved, and would probably take her somewhere "secluded" to bring out the maiden in the draconian archer.

That same thought also brought a mild blush to Horace's face, and he started slapping himself in an attempt to purge such unclean thoughts.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:33:00 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
*riku stood his ground till scarlet was gone, only then turning to elizabeth* it's ok, i understand. we all heve our demons of the past, some just more than others. *he calmly offered her a hand, the chains covering his hands slowly 'crawling' back into his sleave, looking more like metalic worms* if you need help to kill her, i'd be glad to help if you ask, as long as you grant me the same service, i fear you may be usefull against my demons and i against yours.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »
elizabeth shyly took his hand an nodded. "it.. well that wold be nice but i would like to try to reslove this with out too much death... Our family has pratically killed its self off over generations... " elizabeth looked down in awe of the metal crawling off of his skin. "how.. well if you dont mind me asking.. how do you do that?"