The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Counting to 1,000,000  (Read 761110 times)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Reply #172065 on: January 04, 2024, 05:55:06 PM »

Aww  ^_^ thanks to you two! I appreciate the moral support :) I'm on day four now, but my head feels weird, like I have a scar on the sides of my brain  @.@

Do you have any new years resolutions?

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #172066 on: January 04, 2024, 06:07:02 PM »

Your welcome there.
Sugar might not seem dangerous, I know it is a dangerous life threatening addiction, and oh so hard to quit.
Mind, the taste buds keep asking for more. Either in the form of candy, chocolates, or especially sugary sodas.  I remember I used to drink about a 12 pack a day if I got a hold of one.
Sweets and treats didn't last long. Family only invited the smaller 'fun size' when I snuck out, I bought two or three of the larger 'king sized'.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172067 on: January 04, 2024, 08:44:17 PM »

Oh, I think comfort food, no matter if sweet or salty, is a serious thing that can truly ruin lifes. I must admit that chocolate has been a coping mechanism for me and I know that feeling, the longing for something sweet. I think you can truly be proud that you've got it under control!

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #172068 on: January 04, 2024, 10:36:04 PM »
I'm trying not to giggle from that number something funny I heard from Family feud.

It's been such a tough struggle, honestly once in a while I really want something sweet like Snickers bar which used to be my most favorite of all chocolate bars.

With soda, I know Diet Coke isn't any better, but now I limit myself to just one with the main dinner. Alrighty, sometimes two wen the food is way too spicy.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172069 on: January 05, 2024, 09:05:58 AM »

Ah naughty naughty! *giggles*  XP

Is diet coke bad too? Oh man,  I do enjoy a drink of it here and there myself.
I'm currently on day 5, a dangerous day, since it feels less daunting and I'm a bit more sociable. This may sound good, but since smoking is mostly a social ritual and I've forgotten the pains I had to go through for the past few days, I'll have to watch out that my carefree side doesn't think "ah! come one! let's just go out with friends and smoke once! I mean I've managed it sofar, I'm sure I'll manage again!"
I'm not ready yet for parties! I know it.

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #172070 on: January 05, 2024, 04:03:17 PM »
guessing from my previous reply, yep, I'm a huge fan of Family Feud especially with Steve Harvey as the host.
Question that time was 'name a number mos man exaggerate", one contestant said 100, the other female contestant then said 69, Steve Harvey couldn't reply the contestant just kept laughing. - buzzard just reveal that none of the two answers where on the board.

So far doing good there Wuff, it is a big struggle.  I know that feeling.
I endured it a lot when ever I'm in a store and have to get past the candy aisles. All those sweets staring back at me.

Five days is impressive, you can keep going. We belief in you.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172071 on: January 06, 2024, 12:01:37 PM »

Those evil candy aisles! Man, it's insane to think how certain things have established themselves into our minds and can move us to do silly things, like eat too much candy or smoke ones lungs out!

Oh well  :) reading and chatting here helps a lot.

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #172072 on: January 17, 2024, 11:43:25 AM »

Ooh, count is on point...

I've just been tested for diabetes yesterday, alongside a host of other things; I get my results in a few days. Yes, yes, things have been horrendously busy on Echidna's side! But, ahh, all calming down now.
As for smoking.. I believe in you, Wuff... I've been smoke-free for about six years now... I remember, because my last one was an alluring cuban cigar at a pool party  :facepaw: I had to pull out of parties for a long while, but the rewards have been so, so worth it. It's a long path, but I really, truly believe in you - heck, if this silly little echidna can do it...  0:)

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172073 on: January 17, 2024, 11:56:50 AM »
172'074

:( Oh dear, I hope it's not a too big of a life changer Zarara! I've never thought too much about all the things one needs to avoid with diabetes until joining here, but man, considering how many things have sugar in them thesedays...  please stay healthy!

Whoa! Six years! That's very impressive  :D my friend recently gave me a beer saying "Wuff, you need to be able to drink and not smoke too!"  XD It was actually really nice having a beer with him and not needing to smoke, but I think I need a bit more time until I can go to Parties again.
How did you handle the social decline of pulling out of parties Zarara :3 ? I think that's a very impressive feat!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172074 on: January 17, 2024, 12:29:28 PM »

Honestly, I haven't much given it thought, on being diagnosed; I've been ill for a very long time! Having something to call it will be what gives me relief, at this rate! That, I am looking forwards to - having something to make me feel better!

As for pulling out of parties... I suppose I put my weight into daytime events and meet-ups, instead! I do parties again these days, it was a solid two years I pulled out... I started going to way more fur meet-ups, boardgame events, that sort of thing - we even made a now-defunct meet for enjoyers of robot dogs; I got to see so many rare models! So many niche and exciting ways to meet and chat to people; all of my party-going friends were all just as happy to grab a coffee and have a chat   :3
I beleive in you! You'll find ways - it is not a death, nor is it a rebirth; it's a slow, gentle metamorphasis... You'll find your feet, slowly, surely.  By the sounds of it, you're already most of the way there! Just a little more, a little more!  ^_^

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172075 on: January 17, 2024, 02:28:58 PM »
172'076

Oh  :D hell yes! I like your optimism Zarara  ^_^ you get that healthy life style! I believe in you.

My, robot dogs! That's a hobby I never considered  before :) you mean like the military grade ones? Thanks for sharing Zarara, it's nice to hear how others got through it, being able to adapt, find out life isn't over and overcome it. I should go on visiting tours more often  ^_^

Sofar I had one weak moment  >.> was at a party celebrating the leaving of a bartender my friends and I all knew. But I'm still hopeful!  ^_^ it didn't change my trajectory!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #172076 on: January 18, 2024, 10:49:08 AM »

I'm gonna do a magic guess and assume Wuff-Wuff you are European based on your number separator :P

1 * 7 + 2 * 0 * 7 = 7
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172077 on: January 18, 2024, 12:17:42 PM »

I was wondering so - certainly not U.K, if I am so confident in saying so - we're the odd lot who do actually use a comma -laughs-

Also, robot dogs such as the i-Cybie, and AiBO! They're on the market, I'm lucky to have 7 i-Cybies, and an AiBO ERS-311 and ERS-210 myself~ that probably means nothing to nobody, but trust - they are adorable  :3 my bear bought half of the Cybies for me, when we first started dating... Ooh, only about 8 years ago!  :3

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172078 on: January 18, 2024, 03:44:02 PM »
172'079

Ah  XD you got me there Anoni! I'm actually british (with passport and all!) but live in Switzerland  :) first generation of my family to be born here, but as you may guess from my clarification prior I do very much associate my cultural heratige more with Britain, even though it's probably more on the romantic and less realistic side of things since it's always been a holiday destination and not a place in which I've lived for a longer period of time.  XP Ah I'm an immigrant everywhere really  XD here I'm british, there I'm swiss.

The comma thing comes form the Germans oddly using comma instead of a dot in fractional numbers. While you would write 2.5 for two and a half, they would write it 2,5. So the only thing that's left is the '

I can also do this with my keyboard  XP äöü àèé and the top six letters of my keyboard spell "qwertz"

Awwww! They're adorable  ^_^ did you also meet your bear during that time when you started getting into robot dogs?

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172079 on: January 18, 2024, 05:17:43 PM »

Oh, forgive my tongue for assuming that you weren't British! Always good to have another Brit around :P

Aah, I met my bear when talking far too excitedly about cartoons~ they loved the same ones, we got to talking, became instant best-friends, and now we've been together, in love, for way, way many years! We started getting physical art commissions of our characters together (My Zara-Ra, and their Tara-Ka) on every occasion - but it turns out that two birthdays, valentines, anniversary, AND christmas... Makes for a LOT of physical art, we've ran out of places to put frames of art of us being in love  <3 I ought to share, at some point, in another thread, all of our art  :3

ZARA-RA!!