The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Time Change (all spots taken)  (Read 14287 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Time Change (all spots taken)
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2012, 02:29:26 AM »
(That's great. Have a good trip back home.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2012, 10:06:24 PM »
*Hugs everyone.* Have  nice trip Katka.  I'll (Finally!) get to posting.  :P

Also, yep.  It was a Wetpaint RP I played and  modded a bit ago.  Fun site.

Kaya, we're about to leave to find Katka's family.)

Danny walkeed out of the room, a misty breeze picking up around them.  It really wasn't bad where they were, that was for sure.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #242 on: August 28, 2012, 12:14:08 AM »
Nestor looked over at Katka. "Ready to go?" he asked, blushing a bit.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »
(sorry I havent posted in ages... A little while ago I got my exam results, and turns out I got good enough grades to get into the University I wanted to! The last few weeks have been crazy, getting ready to move out for Uni... As you can probably guess, exciting times and as such I havent been on here much  :P )

Katka glanced across to Nestor and nodded, mumbling "Sure, I'm ready..." With that she followed out behind Danny, shivering slightly at the breeze and zipping up her jacket, grinning across at Nestor again as she shoved her hands deep into her pockets and followed Danny.

The evening was quiet, with the crisp cold air that came after a heavy downpour. Everywhere puddles glistened between cobblestones and the mist curled in wisps around the ankles of the few pedestrians that ventured outside. Leaving the apartment block the group turned out onto a main road that would lead to Liberty Avenue.

Among the few pedestrians on the road, a pair of grey-furred wolves in trenchcoats watched them closely. One flicked away the butt of a cigarette and they set off at a slow pace behind them.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »
Nestor smiled at Katka as they walked along. A bit later, he walked a bit closer to her and whispered from the side of his mouth. "We're being followed," he said. "Two wolves in trenchcoats. Don't turn around, ok?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
(I know that feeling Katka.  Good luck.  :)  I'll be on a bit more now that school's in, so hopefully I won't keep disappearing.)

Danny hummed softly to herself, enjoying the cool air.  She unbuttoned her coat, the long tails rustling softly in the wind.  "So, How much do you know about machines?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: September 06, 2012, 12:40:05 AM »
Nestor glanced at Danny. "It depends... what kind of machine?" he asked.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 06, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »
Katka smiled sheepishly back at Nestor, the grin quickly turning to a frown as he whispered out of the corner of his mouth. Almost instinctively she glanced over her shoulder, quickly turning back a split second later and muttered. "You sure?" The glance had netted her a brief view of two wolves, one burly and thick-set and the other lithe. Both had stopped on a street corner, talking as the shorter of the two lit another cigarette, then turned off into a side street.

With a start Katka realized a question had been asked, glancing up at Danny with a grin her tail flicked excitedly. "Oh sure, loads! I live and breath machinery." For once she talked in a way that was neither shy nor a sheepish mumble, instead she spoke animatedly of how she had learned the trades of a mechanic from a young age with the help of O'Reilly, an almost smug air as she described how she had renovated and repaired his old Morris Minor at the age of fifteen. Splashing through the occasional puddle as she paced alongside Danny, the two grey-coated wolves seemed forgotten already.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »
Nestor took out a pair of sunglasses and slipped them on. "Katka," he whispered. "They're still following us... I can see it in the mirrors on the sides of these glasses. Just keep talking, ok?" He gave her a sheepish smile, still observing the wolves.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »
Danny smiled.  "That's good.  I was wondering if you could help me with something.  I need help assembling a small gadget I found, and I'm still a bit out of practice."  She pushed her bag a bit higher on her shoulders, metal jingling inside.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2012, 11:03:17 PM »
Katka glanced across at Nestor with a perplexed look as he put on the sunglasses, resisting the urge to look over her shoulder again, she nodded to Danny and grinned. "Sure, I can take a look at it." She glanced back at Nestor again with a quizzical look as they walked, the sound of the two wolves' footsteps following close behind them.

The trio soon reached Liberty Avenue itself, colorfully painted shopfronts lining each side of the street. A single glossy black Ford automobile stood empty, parked in front of a greengrocers halfway down, but otherwise the street was empty. Behind them their alleged followers turned right into one of the smaller sidestreets and the pair of wolves disappeared from Nestor's hidden view.

It took a moment or two for Katka to guess the shop they were looking for. Pulling the photo out of her pocket she showed the name written across its back to Nestor, then nodded to a faded sign  that swung over the doorway of the shop beside the greengrocer 'J.C Dowling & Co. Furniture and Carpenters'. She glanced across at him and put the photo away again as she muttered. "I guess that's it then... Now all we need to do is find Mr J.C Dowling."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:07:52 PM by Kitt / Katka »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
Nestor nodded. "And our two friends are gone as well", he whispered to Katka. Suddenly he wrapped his arm around her waist, blushing. "Well... let's find him, then."