Author Topic: Mishimi's Mediocre Art  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Mishimi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm back, baby!
    • Awards
Mishimi's Mediocre Art
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
Ok, well first of all, hello to anyone whom hasn't greeted me yet, I just joined a couple of days ago. For those of you who have read my intro thread, then you recall me saying that I draw sometimes, so I will post some of my artwork here.

My art is not that great, pretty simplistic, usually just sketches, and I can't draw females to save my life really... I still need lots of practice on that, that of which I am not even sure I will do so, depends on how I feel. I draw in bursts, never really a steady hobby so who knows if and when I will seek that much needed practice.

Needless to say, be gentle on me! :P

As of right now I only have one pic that I care to share, so there won't be much to see really. I do have another pic of the same character, but it is an erotic pic and I know that is not allowed here, so just the one for now.

This is a simple fan pic of the character in my avatar, Echo, who belongs to James M. Hardiman, credit is given...

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Mishimi/SweetEcho.jpg

EDIT: I tried posting the image with the img image tags, but it auto resized the pic and it didn't look good, so I just left it as a link to the pic. :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:15:30 AM by Mishimi »