The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Box  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
The Box
« on: November 23, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVK-hVGqCpo

So, I've not really seen much public buzz about this movie.. I happened to come across it online, and me being the insane frothing at the mouth Twilight Zone fan I am, I had to go see it since it was based off the famous episode "Button, Button." (Even if it was one of the newer episodes.. If you know me, you know I only like the Black and White Twilight Zones.) It was very different from the episode itself in some respects, however I liked how they kept most things about it consistent. If you're like me and wondered how they were going to stretch out a 15 minute episode into an entire movie, I'm just going to say things relevant to the episode itself ended halfway though the movie. Now, this movie really blew me away, and I'd suggest going to go see it. The only way I can think of describing it is if you've ever watched the movie "Knowing." It's a really good movie, and I think the thing I like about it most is that it seems to keep and reflect the way the Twilight Zone was as far as style goes. Anyone else want to see this or have seen this?