The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Drawing all through school, and this is how far I've gotten~  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
Drawing all through school, and this is how far I've gotten~
« on: February 23, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »
I'll be posting some pictures here once I can get ahold of a scanner. My art is.. okay, it lacks shading and the anatomy of the characters isn't all that great, but hey, it's a level above stick figures ^^; I wish I could draw my current fursona though, it's a bit difficult for me yet  :)

Does anyone know where I can go to so I can upload some pictures onto the forum? =x

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:23:14 PM by Jericho »
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
Re: Drawing all through school, and this is how far I've gotten~
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 11:39:02 PM »

Click em for a larger image. There's no shading, It's just a basic sketch ^^;
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 11:40:38 PM »
When you scan the pictures on your computer, just to go photobucket.com and upload them then copy the IMG link onto here...

Thanks ^^ Though I'm pretty sure everyone elses art on this forum is better than mine  :upupdi3:

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 11:48:24 PM »
Most of the time I just doodle, those are the only three things I've actually finished ^^;

I would like to be able to sit down and draw my temporary fursona, but it's complicated because it's got robot parts in it =x

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 12:13:01 AM »
Robot parts...something like this? http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30610848/?qo=8&q=by%3Astrype&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Asflaming bag of dog doos And I understand, I try to avoid drawing robo parts.

Woa  :sparkle: Yea, something like that. That's a bit neater than I had it pictured, but yea. Thanks ^^

airraiser

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 02:40:34 AM »
It's not that your bad, your just inexperenced ^-^ you'll become better the more you do it. And AHHHH robo parts :shcoked: Hummmm I should be sketching righ now

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 03:06:47 AM »
It's not that your bad, your just inexperenced ^-^ you'll become better the more you do it. And AHHHH robo parts :shcoked: Hummmm I should be sketching righ now

Yep, robot parts. I just like the 'futuristic mechanic' look. Plus, less danger in using dangerous things if you use your mechanical arm!  :boom:

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 03:09:03 AM »
For help you should go to strype.deviantart.com. Here is another one of his pics: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29320077/?qo=13&q=by%3Astrype&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Asflaming bag of dog doos

Anyway, good luck with the drawing, keep it up!

:drool: I think I should. I'll keep on that cyborg furreh ^0^

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 03:27:04 AM »
Sorry about the link, forgot the filter on here caught it. Like I said, just to to strype.deviantart.com and look at his artwork, he uses alot of 'robo-parts' and his art could help you draw better. ÂÂ

Thanks ^^ Next pic will be robo-ish for sure. I'll try to keep the grotesqueness to a minimum x3

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 04:17:03 AM »
Not a problem ^^; Forums were ment for posts :P But yea, Grutesqueness. You can't mix mechanical and organic parts where both are visible without seeing some exposed flesh every now and then. It's the law of physics almost ^^; I do believe gravity pulling down on oh.. say a mechanical arm attatched at the collarbone. Gravity would pull down on it, and skin would give way a little before the bone caught the arm. As painful as it sounds, I'd much rather have a robotic limb than none at all.

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 03:38:56 AM »
I've finally done some more pics! ^^ One is a test of robotic parts, and the other is just a picture with a slight bit of writing about me  :-[ I think it's a bit corny, but the picture turned out better than I expected

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 12:07:50 AM »

Trying for a new muzzel-type  =3

My attempt at robot parts *Hopes for the best*

And a doodle I thought was okay ^^

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Lord of the Darkness...
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Canis Lupus)
  • Coloring: black fur, honey-blonde hair.
  • Height: 170,3cm.
  • Weight: in kilos: ca. 70kg last measure: 67.9kg
  • Build: strong, attractive, slightly muscular
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 06:45:58 PM »
nice work Jericho. keep it up ^^
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:
http://www.youngbull.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/youngbull/
art topic: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4659.0
my IMVU homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?av=Youngbull