The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry pirate bay OOC thread.... come here to join up me hearties!  (Read 10152 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Furry pirate bay OOC thread.... come here to join up me hearties!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2009, 01:06:13 AM »
I dont wanna be just another young guy, fightin' the good fight. I always like to make someone who's part of the world, but a sidestep from everyone else... that just doesnt seem to work here.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »
you could be a slave, or a one of the East-Indian captains (if kitt allows)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2009, 02:40:42 AM »
playing a slave would be interesting, since the effects of torture on one's personality is quite profound, however, integrating such a character effectively into this RP would be intensely difficult. He cant be a side story on his own as a character enslaved throughout the RP because the point of RPs is that it is a communal creative effort. However, he would not want to actively fight the slavers once he has been freed, nor would he have any interest in joining any of the captains aside from getting a job. Even then, there's no reason why the captains would hire him. They have their crews, there's no emotional investment in him and what with malnourishment and extreme mental instability, he's not fit to be a sailor, particularly when considering the horrors he has seen on a ship.

So it's interesting, but just wouldnt work.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »
well if your sure then asia... see ya on the open sea some other time  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Na Sharjeka

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: A young battle born Mare with a firey heart and redish brown furr. her tail and mane is blueish black. beep blue eyes. a tan under bell. 5 foot and 8inch.
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2013, 11:00:49 PM »
Name: Na' Sharjaek
Spiecis: Equine
Sex: Mare
Caption: none. lost at sea.
Ship: Was de Redraven.
Crew: Me (sea mage) and Jarlem (Gunnery Master).
Itemes: (Me) One old but strong Iron cuttlas,Steel shiv straped to leg, and my aracane arts. like fire ball ect.. (Jarlem) Five flint lock pistols all load and with spare powder and balls all tucked in his belt. Pluse two Long sword straped to his back and one Bording ax.
Back ground: While at sea we came under atcked. one of my fire balls hit de deack of our ship the rest the story well is lost at sea. just me and jarlem lived and now just looking for a crew to jion or is down at the Hornd Toad brinking.

Offline TyVulpintaur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fall down, go boom!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Macro foxtaur
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: Variable between 10 feet -2,000 feet
  • Weight: Unknown
  • Build: 6 (Slight build)
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2013, 04:22:08 AM »
name: Emily Vulpintaur
sex: Female
species: foxtaur
equipment: twin swords
captains name: Tiberius "Ty" Vulpintaur (Emily's older brother)
ships name: Majestic Fox
crew:Several anthros (none with names ATM)
Backgroud: Ty and Emily were kidnapped as kids and were experimented on, resulting in Ty becoming a giant grey foxtaur (10 feet tall), while Emily became a red foxtaur, a deadeye shot and skilled in two-handed swordfighting. They decided to join forces, and use their skills for personal gain. Emily is often jealous of her brother's position as captain, and looks for weaknesses that would allow her to upend him and take over as captain.