The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry pirate bay OOC thread.... come here to join up me hearties!  (Read 10151 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Furry pirate bay OOC thread.... come here to join up me hearties!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »
Aye aye captain, I be at ye command. As long as ye keep up me rum and doubloon supply, i be a faithful member :3
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
right, well post away meh heartie!  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »
I'm new to all of this so um... what should my text be colored and when can I make an entrance?

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »
colour your text however you want.... it's only so we can see which parts are YOUR speach is all.... and as for when can you enter? ummm... whenever you want!  ^_^

you could be in the sharks shack looking for crewmanship... and you come across me at the bar... and i sign you on? work from there?  :3

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »
Okay, thanks for the help captain ^_^

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »
Okay, after much deliberation and procrastination, I have decided to toast in this bread. oh yeah and an update of my char's appearance, (Just imagine white fur all over body) Link to appearance

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 08:50:37 PM »
okay.... in the next few days im posting the next update on the story both here and in the rp itself.... things may start to hot up a bit  ;) .... everyone okay with this? dont worry, this first update wont start with the east india fleet suddenly attacking and stuff... just so everyone can see there is a story involved... and that there WILL be a big climax sometime!  ^_^

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »
Oh goodie, I don't want to get confused either by the story so thanks for giving the heads up captain :3

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »
Oh goodie, I did think things were getting a bit stuck as to where to go.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »
Known to those sleeping, fighting or drinking in Furry bay around two week’s sail away on the island of “Portuga” the “East-India trading company” had a fort of operations and a port.... The east –india trading company was the organisation set up by humans, they dealt in slavery of furries and the destruction of all pirates.... Little known to those in Furry bay a fleet was being gathered, this was not unusual for the east-india trading company, they were always trying to burn Furry bay to the ground, however what was unusual was that this fleet was going to stretch from horizon to horizon.

///~ Portuga ~ East india trading company  fort "pride" ~///

Admiral Rackbar turned from window of his office, away from the view of ranks of East india human marines, sailors and soldiers training... running drills with bayonet, rifle and cannon... the uniform ranks of scarlet red soldiers, the epitome of efficiency... they where all, very much human...
"How many is that now luitenant Haze?"
"ummm, at the loust count sir? two hundred of the smaller frigates and blockade runners... fifty heavy destroyers... aaand, we've now got twenty five mast galleons sir... of course we are still drawing in all our ships from other areas, so it may be some time before the force is fully called"
"Good work luitenant! we'l raze furry bay to the ground this time, and as for the furs themselves... havw we got the slave galleons ready yet?"

The luitenant looked down a piece of paper with lists of ships...

"nooo.... not yet sir, they should be here within the day sir"

"Good, we will need them..."

((this is the first update in the story.... nothing too drastic.... however any pirate furs WILL start encountering "east india trading company" patrol forces... this is not unusual and for now everyone WILL be unaware of the great amassing that will arise... keep having fun posting ye scoundrels!))

((( East india patrols are normally formed of blockade runners ( rather fast moving and well armed ships ) and smaller frigates... none should be too much for ye ta handle cap'ns!)))

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 09:11:48 PM »
~// just off Furry bay\\~
The collonial ship fighting the wrath was not the only one... even as the brave crew of Spike's ship sunk the other ship three more passed the outcrop of rock just out of Furry bay... two where more regular frigates... however one was a sight feared by all things furred... it was the dark, horrific sight, of a slave galley... Made entirely out of black ebony the rows of oars gave it the image of some aincient and evil monster of the depths... several rows of fast-pounder cannons surrounded the large cages set into the centre of the ship, cages full of men, women and children.. all furred... all, enslaved.... As the three ships caught sight of the bay and the wrath the shouts of the deck master increased, and the oars picked up the tempo... the dark spearhead made straight for Furry bay... if the cap'ns couldnt join together now and stop them, all that is known of furry bay will be lost... before the main fleet even arrives.....

((story update.... FURRY BAY IS UNDER ATTACK! MAN YER GUNS! DRIVE EM OFF!!!... the slave galley MUST be destroyed by a boarding action... any other action such as shooting will mean the deaths of hundreds of enslaved furs... of cousre... if youre an evil cap'n... maybe you wont care about that.... but dont expect the other pirates to take to kindly to you afterwards!))

((oh also... dont go and destroy the galley all in one on yer own... like i said the captains will have to work together to win... one ship charging out for glory WILL get destroyed by the two frigates and the almighty slave galley.... also think about the reaction youre crew might have to such a horrific sight))

the slave galley looks like this... but WAAAAY bigger and meaner! and with massive cages in the centre!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »
Chrono, sorry for taking a bit of a liberty with your step-mother... also I was wondering what your ideas of who she is are, cus I have a few interesting ideas.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »
Chrono, sorry for taking a bit of a liberty with your step-mother... also I was wondering what your ideas of who she is are, cus I have a few interesting ideas.
My idea for her is that when Xandral had parents, they died about five years before he came of age, and he spent only two of those years on the streets.

She picks him up off the streets, and keeps him in a condo she had in the area (note he is currently not in furry bay at this moment), after three years, they move to Furry bay, where Xandral was able to gather a crew of tweleve and set sail on a galleon that his step-mother got from a debt someone owed her.

Basically, shes the reason Xandral is at Furry Bay, being the captain of the burning wing, a well-renowned yet small in size. Each of us have our own bounties, rougly around the same prince except Xandral is twice the price of the highest crew memeber.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:30 AM »
right well I was thinking, perhaps she was born a slave, and was a late teen around the time that I was enslaved, and then she and I, as well as a few others, escaped. That condo is where I last left her after we arrived at the furry bay from the Island of Tails

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »
is it possible if Gabag can be a scurvy sea dog (not literally of course)

but i get the feeling humans in your piratey world arent very loved, especially by spike who wants TO BLOW THE GUNPOWDER!