The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Axis Power Hetalia  (Read 1706 times)

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Axis Power Hetalia
« on: August 21, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »
With each episode only five minutes, and every single minute jam-packed with awesomeness, what is there not to love?

Anyone else watch it or have heard of it?
:P
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
Re: Axis Power Hetalia
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »
I watched it, but I've kinda lost track of it. They used to come on this site I download anime from, but they're gone now. Either way, it is pure awesomeness. All the countries are brilliant. One thing I noticed though is that the first episode had loads of high profile voice actors (Russia was played by the one who did Honey from Ouran Host Club) but through the series, they went for cheaper and cheaper people for the minor characters (Russia was replaced!)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »
I watched it, but I've kinda lost track of it. They used to come on this site I download anime from, but they're gone now. Either way, it is pure awesomeness. All the countries are brilliant. One thing I noticed though is that the first episode had loads of high profile voice actors (Russia was played by the one who did Honey from Ouran Host Club) but through the series, they went for cheaper and cheaper people for the minor characters (Russia was replaced!)

D: OH NOE, not Russia. T_T
Oh well, I still love him.

and I have a site that puts up a new episode of it every tuesday.
:3
Want the link?
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
please  0:)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
eyaaaaaay Thanks :)

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »
No problem.
8D

So whos your favorite Country?
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
That's the one question I cannot answer. I could say southern italy but then what about USA, and the Italy/Germany is brilliant too. What about chibitaly or japan, or ofcourse Britain, the straight man of the collection. Russia's pretty awesome too. They're all brilliant characters for different reasons, and  think that's hard to manage, but easier since it's running off stereotypes and history. Lots of material to run with.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »
Haha, true.

I love Russia because he reminds me of well, me.
Also I'm one-third russian.
:P
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode