The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona Request Please!!  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Ketsuo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
Fursona Request Please!!
« on: August 17, 2009, 05:19:16 AM »
Sorry for posting a request so soon after joining but I was wondering if anybody would be willing to draw me a fursona?  I have no skills as an artist and I don't want to use somebody elses work.  I would be grateful in anybody could do this for me.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Fursona Request Please!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 07:06:10 AM »
It often helps to describe exactly what you'd like to have drawn, including a description of your fursona and whatever else the artist may need to know.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Ketsuo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
I just wanted to make sure someone would do it first.  We'll I'm a gray fox with black stripes.  I'd like to have black hair instead of just fur on my head with green anime style eyes if you can.  My tail should also be patterned with black and grey stripes with grey being at the tip.  I don't want to be muscular but not scrawny either.   My hands and feet should be normal just covered in fur.  My clothes as tan khaki shorts with a large loose fitting white t-shirt.  My ears should be just grey and a normal size.  My height was 5'10" and I should look around 20 (if that matters.)  I think that should be it.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 09:08:40 AM »
i would be happy to at least try.... though this is not a definite promise as i am up to my furry lil ears in work at the moment.... and i am no great artist myself, though i drew my own avatar if thats any conselation.... but i will at least try and give it a go...... do you have any preference with pose?
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ketsuo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 12:46:09 AM »
I think yours is drawn pretty good.  As for a pose I think I would want to be facing inbetween forward and to the side if you can with one arm at side and the other out with my fingers doing the v/peace sign.  I don't want an angry face so I think a kind of happy expression would work.  Thanks for wanting to take a shot at it.