The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nightmare Ville OOC  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Nightmare Ville OOC
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:09 PM »
Centuries ago, The town of Bliss was the highlight of every travelers journey. They had festivals and celebrations all year and the town was famous for its breweries and shops. On the day of October 31, they threw a celebration, All Hallows eve, celebrating the dead. The uprising of an enchantress haunted the town. That night, a young child went to bed, unaware of the enchantress' return. He went to sleep, his mind drifting off into unknown worlds. The next morning his parent's found him in his bed, his stomach torn open. The officials of the town knew of the witch and tried to banish her. In attempt, the witch placed a curse on the town. Anyone who dreams, comes to life. The only problem is, no one dreams pleasantly. The town is now known as Nightmare Ville, and draws in travelers unknowing of its evils. Towns people have attempted to leave but keep getting drawn in. The enchantress has yet to be put to rest.

Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Past:

Please PM me, so I may update and keep it organized.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters:

Name: Aidin Lohr
Appearance: Crystal blue eyes, red-brown hair, slim,(look at avi for other information)
Abilities: The hidden ability to enter peoples minds. The ability to jump through time and arrive in different places.
Past: Grew up in Nightmare Ville, unable to leave. She Inherited the pub from her parents.

Name: Alpha
Appearance:As described under avi
Abilities: Power to manipulate reality (doesn't know it yet)
Past: Lost his memorie, dishcharged from military after losing memory

Name: Phil Debuaron
Appearance: A typical 20 year old human, with blue eyes and slick black hair, of a slightly athletic build, he always wore a baseball cap, an orange Wisconsin shirt, indoor soccer Adidas shoes, and jeans
Abilities: to cross into a different reality called the Phase World (if allowed), and to veiw the events of the normal reality, and the dreams of the sleepers
Past: Once he was just a normal human in the town of Bliss, well normal by their standards. He was responsible for gathering some of the materials for the festivities, but after that dark Hallows Eve, he was branded with a special power to be able to veiw the dreamers in their sleep, when their minds slip into different realities, but could do nothing to help those not in the phase world. This foresight wrecks havoc with the boy's mind, but so far he has managed to keep himself sane.

Name: Chrono Relinai
Appearance: (http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o168/chained2stone/Fantasy%20and%20Animals/Tempest___Omega_by_silverbobcat.jpg) Black-red cloak with black baggy jeans
Abilities: Time Control: (Unknown). Illusion eye: anyone caught in his gaze will be subjected to either their worst nightmares or whatever emotion the user desires.
Past: Has no memories other than that of the owner, who got him the job and gave him a reason to remember.

Name: uschi denali
Appearance: profile information
Abilities: creates mental barriers. (as in, a force feild that physical things can pass through but non physical abilities can't get through)
Past: came to the town to visit brother, came to town and brother was not there, and hasn't been able to leave yet.

Name: Kistrev Szabo
Appearance: A still rather young looking chocolate brown furred feline... wears an old jacket and jeans, as well as a faded flat-cap....
Abilities: As far as he is concerned, none... however he actually has "the cat's eye" it simulates extremeley fast reactions and dexterity, he as of yet no control over when it happens... though ti is visible because his eyes flash golden...
Occupation: He is a worker through and through, he's finally raised enough money to build a small house and he's deciding whether or not to try and settle down in Nightmare ville...
Past: His parents are dead, they died during a building accident.. and his brother has settled down, Kistrev wants to make some friends and get a new life... he has anough money saved up from working to settle down... though whether he actually wants to settle down here will depend on the welcome he is given..

Name: josh berg(nickname:moonraiser)
species:black wolf lycan
background: came to nightmare ville to see if the rumors of nightmares coming true were real and had a nightmare of being turned into a werewolf which came true
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:07:42 PM by Aidin »
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Nightmare Ville
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
Moved to Serious RP Companion Board where it belongs. You may want to keep a seperate thread for the actual roleplay.. I may join this.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
Re: Nightmare Ville
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »
alright thank you.

Alright, so I think we are going to get started once a good number of us Sign on.

Post Merge: August 07, 2009, 07:50:00 PM
Although the RP is a lot of pages already... It's nothing really important. I can give a summary to anyone who still wants so join.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:50:00 PM by Aidin »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Nightmare Ville OOC
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »
I just need to say this: Chrono will have moments where he remembers everything, but if something catches his attention, he'll forget everything again...but please don't act like you know this if you just showed up to the pub....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »
sounds good  ^_^

Any one think we should slow down... I believe some people who joined haven't gotten the chance to even Post.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »
I'm gonna jump out of this rp since i'm already in another one and I'm not online as much as I could be.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
alright. Gonna miss ya!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »
I'll still be here, in the hearts of all!

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »
WOOT! haha

well hope to see you in other RPS.  ^_^

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
ok, im joining if thats alright... but i dont have time to do character sheet at the mo... i'l post it tomorrow  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »
I don't know if this counts as necroing a thread since the rp is going on, but seriously, people need to use this when using OOC chat, This is what the OOC thread is for, keep OOC chat out of the Rp unless you're splitting your dream with reality

Lone, I'm a wolf with black fur, with red highlights on the cheek fur, tips of the ears and tail...and red paw pads
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »
that picture ish so small  :o