The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: In the beginnings story  (Read 2098 times)

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fly through the night swift and silent
    • Awards
  • Species: russian dragon experiment
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 118
  • Build: Slim, agile
  • Currently: Going to college for a degree in computer science.
In the beginnings story
« on: February 12, 2007, 02:53:47 AM »
this is a story i am working on and will try to update as much as possible pls refrain from making comments on this forum and pm it please i dont want the readers getting lost, ty

It all begins in a small town called Rosemary, a town that is in a peace zone of the country. There was a war between the furries and the humans lately that has split them apart, but for this city they have settled their differences and learned to live in harmony. This is a story about 2 young furries and their way to the top of the world with some help of many friends and the inperation of few. There are two twins one known as zuco and the other known as snowball, they were adopted at birth by a human family and have stayed with them their entire lives to serve and help them in need. They help out at the tavern that is the centeral light of the town as they work for the family they have been adopted in to. The city is small and on the outskirts of the country near the woods that the wild furries call home. But one day in the tavern a mysterious stranger walked in...

The mysterious furry that walked in didnt talk for a while and never really seemed like he cared about the world. He seemed like he never had a care in life yet had been through it all. He was a war veteran from the previous war and being only 19 he was young and broken at the bloodshed that it had caused. Everyone he knew was torn away by the war and he was the only one left of his tribe. He was a black wolf that was medium sized and with a dark hood over his eyes. His name was too confusing to say for the humans but translated into the word ''youngbull''.

The two young furries that worked at the tavern were both white wolves. They were always getting tips from the customers that they served. Their owner was named Eric, he treated the two as family and they were lucky for that. For not many furries were respected by humans after the war, most of them were slaves. The whole town knew the three and they were most likely the most respected in it. They were lucky to be owned by someone such as Eric and also lucky that they lived a peacful town where everyone was nuetral to he furries. They had one customer that was more like a friend to them, his name was Zich. He was a human but the closest thing to a friend the two furries had. They had known each other for thier entire lives and were always friends. He would always come in around noon each day to see the two furries and would always spend time with them.

He was to come in today it was almost noon and they were anticipating his arival. They had only 2 more customers in the tavern and was not ocupied with any work. Everyone knew Zich, he was a great war veteran his self but is ashamed by his past of killing and bloodshed apon the furries. He now lives in this peaceful town and claims that he has no more hatred amongst the furries. He would not adopt any himself and would never try to harm another, but when it came to pretecting them he had a mind that would kill any that would harm a furry. He always stood up for the two young furries even when in the war, they were more of frineds then furries to him and he would pretect them to the end of the world.

The one known as snowball was a curious one and always wanted to leave the city, the one known as zuco was the serious one but was playful at times and didnt really mind living in an inclosed world. They were happy with their lives as it was but would give some things up for others. They lived in a wealthy family and were usually spoiled but didnt forget how it is like to be poor at times.

Then Zich walked in and they started to have a conversation but Zich noticed the mysterious furry in the corner and went to go see if it was actually him. He found out it was indeed him and that Zich was actually the one that lead the attack to kill the furries tribe. Zich didnt say anything because he didnt want to start a bar fight but did say hello. The mysterious furry just smiled and said hello. Then he said ''Do you really think i dont reconize you?''. Zich then smiled and said ''No but i thought we shouldnt bring up old memories. The furry laughed at the light humor and then went back to his drink. Zich then said nothing and walked away leaving the furry alone.

It was soon dark and the three we to go home as it was closing time of the shop. The two wolves said goodnight to Zich and went off to their house. That night something happened that was going to change the rest of this story for the two furries and anyone they meet along the way.

Snowball woke up and gaved outside to see that the tavern was set ablaze. She woke up zuco and went downstairs to try and get Eric up. The three quickly rushed outside and and tried to put the flame out with no sucess. The three sat and watched hopelessly as the blaze tore down their lives and dreams. Then in the woods behind them two glowing red eyes watched them as they sat there and watched the flame take their lives away.

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
Re: In the beginnings story
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 03:03:21 AM »
pretty interesting so far,
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 03:07:40 AM »
There was nothing the three could do at the time so they went back to their beds and tried not to think about it. No one had any sleep that night they were all worried. They just invested everything they had into the tavern and now that it is gone they may not have any money left.

The three woke up early and went downstairs to discuss last night. None of them seemed to know who would of done this. The tavern was loved by everyone in town so no one would want to burn it down. Eric was sad to tell the two that they had no money left and could not support all three of them. The two understood and tried to cheer up. It was a sad day in Rosemery that say and was one that would be remembered for a long while. Then Zich knocked on the door and asked to come in. He tried to comfort them but had no sucess. Eric was sad to say that he would have to sell the two furries.

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 03:43:39 AM »
Their eyes filled with tears, they have known Eric since they were verry young and now had to leave him. The 4 went outside to look at the damage at the tavern. Eric said, ''I can't support you two anymore. But i may be able to get the tavern up and running again in a short while. The problem is we need to find you some one that would take you in until then.''
Zich gladly agreed to take in the two furries, he was headed to the capital city across the country and would like to take them along. The two agreed and went to go pack. Zich knew that it would be hard to get furries across the country without some help so he went to see if he could find someone in town that could help.

Zich strolled into the center of the town and started to ask people that he had known for help. All he asked would refuse to help and say it was a long journey. He then saw the mysterious furry again and stoped him to ask if he would help. The furry thought for a minute and said ''well if it is to help them then i guess so but dont expect me to save your skin.'' Zich agreed with that and said that it was enough help.

Meanwhile zuco and snowball were preparing to leave wiht Zich across the country to the main city. Snow asked ''I don't understand who could of done this, we don't have any enimes.'' ''I wish we could stay here and help Eric, i wish this all would have never happened.'' Zuco replied, ''I don't know who would have done this but if i find them they will pay with their life, that I know for sure.'' ''And I also wish we didn't have to leave but as soon as Eric gets the tavern back up we can come back, at least we can be wiht Zich for now.'' Snowball nodded and continued packing. ''You know iv never really been out of this city'', said snowball. ''Yeah me either, hopes its not to bad out there'' zuco replied.

Zich returns to Erics house with the mysterious furry. ''Mind telling me your name?'' asked Zich.  '' ,./';,. but you humans cant pronounce it, it translates into youngbull, just call me that.''  ''Anything else you need to know?''   Zich said no and knocked on the door. Eric answers the door and asks who the furry is. '' lets just say hes an old buddy of mine'' says Zich. Eric nods and lets them both in. ''They are upstairs packing'' explained Eric. ''Just make sure you pretect them, I have never led them out of this town.

Then the two girls come downstairs with a suitcase. ''We are ready'' says snow. ''You guys cant take a suitcase on the trip.'' says youngbull. ''How do you expect to carry it across the country?''  The two look at each other then ask ''Then what are we supposed to use to put our stuff in?'' Zich hands them both a small backpack, ''Put it all in that and only take what is needed'' The two go back upstairs to repack everything. ''You knew they would do that, why didn't you stop them Eric?'' asks Zich.  ''Because i wanted to see them confused one last time, befor i have to say goodbye.

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »
at this time i would like to ask anyone possible if they would like to illistrate my story.
it would be for free and basicly just for fun but if you do you would be greatly apriciated and i would be verry greatful.

if you think this is you just pm me and i will get back to you.

in the mean time ill just keep working on the story ^^

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 10:34:07 AM »
I apologize for the double and tripple postings but it makes it easier for the readers to understand the story i hope i dont offend any of the ops, sowwies ^^

The two finally were repacked and went back downstairs. ''Well we better get to going, we have a long trip.'' Zich sighed. ''Meet me out in the center of town in about 15 minutes, I have to go get suplies, ok?'' The two nodded their heads and watched as Zich walked out the door. The two imediatly went over to Eric and tackled him down to the ground wiht hugs, ''We will miss you'' they said. ''Tell us when you get the tavern up as soon as possible.'' Eric agreed and stood back up. They had one last breakfast together befor they were off to the center of town to meet up with Zich.

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »
The two then left with a fear on their face of what was to happen in their journey. They had far to go and it would take months if not years to travle. Time will tell if they make it on their journey to the main city and the ones they will meet along the way. But the two sisters left the house and met up with Zich in the center of town where they had found youngbull. ''Who are you?'' asked Snowball. ''The humans call me youngbull.'' ''Well nice to meet you.'' Snowball said while trying to lighten up the mood. Youngbull just sat there and turned his head back around ignoring snow's comment. Snowball blinked twice with wide confused eyes and turned her attention back to Zich.

i may work on this fast some days and not at all others im trying to give people the most for their time but it will get demanding
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:02:35 AM by zucogirl69 »

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »
Youngbull, ''Well if we are leaving we better do it fast, i would like to get the most out of the days''. Zich and the two sisters agreed and started to walk towards the forest. The 4 were then stoped by a furry shouting ''WAIT!'' from behind them. The 4 turned around to see a white cat furry running after them. The 4 all looked at each other and then ran in the other direction not knowing of the furry's intention. ''Who is that'' Zich>  ''I don't know but if he is screaming stop then dont stop'' youngbull> ''What did you get yourself into this time Zich'' zuco> ''I have never seen that furry befor, don't ask me!'' zich> ''Just keep running!''

The 4 find refuge in the woods and try and figure out what exactly just happened. ''Well who ever that was im glad to get away from her.'' Zich>  ''Shhhhhh, stay low she may still be looking for us'' youngbull>. The 4 then stoped talking and just stayed still looking at eachother for about an hour. snowball> ''My legs falling asleep, when can we stop'' youngbull>''I think this is fine, if she was going to find us she would have by now''. The 4 agreed and stood up looking at their surroundings. ''Wich way is town?'' snowball> ''Erm, I'm not exactly sure'' Zich>  ''YOU MEAN YOU LOST US ALREADY!'' zuco> ''Not on purpose" Zich>  ''Ok,ok, just calm down, I'm sure we can find a way to figure out where the next town is'' youngbull> ''Oh really, then wich way is it then?'' zuco> ''I havn't gotten that far into thinking about it'' youngbull> Zuco, snow, and Zich all stare at youngbull with a glazed look in their eye.

Then another white cat furry tumbles through the bushes behind snowball and stumbles into her. ''Ahhhh they are following us!'' Zich> The furry then looks up in a glaze and says ''Help me, you have to hide me from her!''strange white cat furry>  The 4 looked at the strange white furry with wide eyes. ''Why should we help you'' youngbull>  ''Look I'll do whatever you want, jsut please hide me'' white cat furry> The 4 look at each other and decide to help him out. They all start to run in a random direction. They white cat furry thanks the 3 furries and Zich and then says ''Well thank you again, my name is Rhakshi, or Rha for short''  ''Well have anywhere to go?'' Zich asks. ''No, not really'' Rha>  ''Hmmmmm, do you know the way out of this forest?''zuco>  ''Yes, I know this forest like the back of my paw.''Rha>  ''This one might be useful yet." youngbull>

The 5 walk for a few hours and stop to set up camp ''This is all we can do today'' ''We have to be able to have a camp the first night'' Rha> ÂÂ ''He is right" youngbull> ÂÂ  The 5 set up camp then and sat around the fire. ''So who exactly were you running from Rha?'' zuco> ÂÂ ''An old friend lets just say that'' Rha> "Hmmmm well we need your help out of this forest so we can help each other out right now" zuco> ÂÂ "Agreed" Rha> ÂÂ "Well i have some bad news, there is only 2 tents that only hold 2 at the most, I didn't expect another companion'' Zich> ÂÂ "Thats fine with me I will just keep on guard tonight" youngbull> ÂÂ ''Well im heading to bed, goodnight everyone" zuco> "Ya I think im off too" snowball> ÂÂ The two get in one tent and start snoring. "So why are you guys out here?" Rha> ÂÂ "We are heading to the main city" Zich> ÂÂ "Weird, I was heading in that direction myself" Rha> ÂÂ "Well as long as you are headed that way you can join us, but you will have to help us get out of this forest first" Zich> ÂÂ  "Thats fine with me" Rha> "Well i think I'll go camp out in the tree, c you guys in the morning" youngbull> The rest of the group soon goes to bed awaiting morning in the dark everlasting forest.

There was a death shouting howl in the middle of the night, there was silence shortly after and then a deadly scream. "What the hell was that?!" youngbull> ÂÂ Everyone woke up and went out to the camp fire that was almost nothing but smoldering ashes by now. "Erm, what was that?" snowball> ÂÂ "I don't know but it didn't sound good'' zich> "How can zuco sleep through all this?!" youngbull> ÂÂ "Well she is used to my snoring, so now she is a hard sleeper" snowball> ÂÂ "Ya, i was wondering what that nois was." Rha> ÂÂ  "We still don't know what made that sound" Zich> ÂÂ "Me and zich will go out and see what made that noise, you three stay here" youngbull> ÂÂ The two go out into the midnight woods to see what the disturbance was. "Ummmm rha, could I ask a favor" snowball> ÂÂ "Sure what is it?" rha> ÂÂ "Well, I sorta have to use the little furries room and, I don't want to be alone in the dark" snowball> ÂÂ Rha stares oddly and replies "Ok, i guess that makes sence, but im not going anywhere near you." rha> ÂÂ "Believe me, I wouldn't want you anywhere near me." snowball> The two leave off to go take a break, leaving zuco in her tent all alone...

heh if you would like to be in this story please pm me about trying out ^^ remember i cant fit everyone in, we cant have a 50 furry party
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:02:18 AM by zucogirl69 »

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 12:47:46 AM »
 ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  The Furry Waggon Chapter 2

i apologize but my names are not showing up because they are in > <'s sorry for the confusing i just noticed it

"I don't hear anything else" youngbull>  "Ya, whatever it was it left" Zich> A screaching scream stirs the scilence of the pitch black forest. "That sounded like it came from behind us." youngbull>  "Oh no, the camp!" Zich>  The two run as fast as they can back to camp, youngbull ran much faster then zich and had to turn around for him a couple of times. "Can't you run faster!" youngbull>  "Sorry, im not as fast as furries" zich>  "Tipical humans" The 2 continue running to the camp as fast as they can. The screams continue, leading off further each time. Then it is scilent all of a sudden, the only sound is the pattering of the furry and the human running to the camp dodging trees and obsticles.

Meanwhile: "That sounded like zuco!" snowball  "That didn't sound too good" rha The two also start running to the camp as they try to get back to see if zuco is all right. "Just hope we arn't too late" snowball  "Me too" rha The pattering of the feet is once again the only thing that is heard as they both struggle through the dark to reach the camp.

Back with zich and youngbull they are still struggling to get through the woods. All of a sudden a loud THUD! noise is heard and zich is sitting laying on the ground. "When will humans be able to see in the dark" youngbull  Zich is laying on the ground in a spaced off look with his eyes crossed, with zich being unconcious younbull picks him up and puts him on his back, running back to the camp at a faster pace now. Youngbull sees a light up ahead and continues running strait towards it, "Ah, there is the camp"

Snowball and rha reach the camp in withen a few minutes but find everything torn to shreds and zuco's tent empty but tracks on the ground next to it. "I may not be a detective, but that there is a clue" (rha ÂÂ "Hmmm, wonder what made it?" (snowball ÂÂ  "There is only one way to find out" Youngbull steps out of the woods with zich and says "Great I'm too late" ÂÂ The 4 find themselves back where they started with no leads on what happened but some tracks that lead deep into the woods. "We will follow the tracks in the morning, right now we have to get zich to bed, hes in no condition to walk." (rha

Meanwhile: zuco wakes up and finds herself in a cage with many cages around her moving around what looks like a trailer of some kind. "This is werid, where am I?" (zuco ÂÂ  "Shut up you stupid furry!" a human called out from beside the train of cages. "Where you are has doesn't matter, what does is what will happen to you." the human says while making an evilish grin. "Well this can't be good" (zuco

"Well seems like im along for the ride, better get to know my surroundings" zuco> Zuco spots a wolfcat, a purple and white tigetwolf with black stripes, silver eyes, and black hair sometimes with purple streaks. "Hmmm, never seen a furry like that" zuco> "Hello mind telling me where exactly we are?" The wolf like furry just turns around and replies "We are captured by humans to be sold on the furry market as slaves, this is a slave train, need anything else, or is that it" "Well no not really but i would like to get the heck out of here." zuco> With no visable signs of escape zuco just gives up and goes back to sleeping on the cold hard metal cage.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:34:50 AM by zucogirl69 »

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
  • I love you SchizmWolf !
    • Awards
  • Species: Hell Kistune/shade/Tinmberwolf/Anbius/and Fox
  • Coloring: Black and Red...Depends on what species, She is mainly Hell Kistune though
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 pounds
  • Build: I say shes very strong
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 09:59:57 PM »
Really nice story, You are a true author...Keep It Up Furry Friend!!!!!
Me and my Mate! SchizmWolf! I love you!!!
We stand United as one, All Furry's together, We can make it through.
I Always Imagine Your Gentle Touch
If Only You Knew I Felt This Much
Not Being With You I'm Falling Apart
Cuz I Don't Know How To Get To Your Heart
If You Could Only See The Luv In My Eyes
Of All Those Nights I Sat And Cried
Just Look At Me I'm Standing Here
Just Call Out My Name And I'll Be There
How Long The Wait, I Don't Know
When That Day Comes I'll Let It Show
If Only You Knew My Feelings For You
I'll Stay Hopeful You'll Feel The Same Way Too
..:::My feelings for You:::..
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
are beyond heaven's gate,
Those feelings I have for
you are pure,
This I know for sure.
Without you I am incomplete,
Because your love for me is so sweet!!

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »
HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE

ill get back to the story soon ^^ ^_^V

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 10:46:38 PM »
Snowball, Zich, Rha, and Youngbull have been walking for hours now and youngbull has had to carry zich the whole way. "Arn't you feeling better yet" yongbull> ÂÂ "Not really" zich> ÂÂ "Here, let me carry him" snowball> ÂÂ  Youngbull hands zich over to snowball and sighs in releif. "There he is your pain now" youngbull> ÂÂ "It's ok, i don't mind carrying him" snowball> They continue walking until they reach the end of the woods. They have found a large town that seems to be verry active. "Well this is great, how are we suposed to find her in here" Rha> ÂÂ "She seems like more trouble then she is worth" youngbull> Snowball glares at youngbull then slaps him leaving a scratch across his face. "Ow, what was that for" Then zich hits youngbull across the head. "Ok, ok, I get it" youngbull> ÂÂ "Sheesh, you people cant take a joke" youngbull> "NO!" everyone but youngbull> ÂÂ "Fine, whatever" They set off into the large town looking for their lost companion.

Zuco wakes up in the cage in a dazed glare. Everything is dark and nothing can be seen. There is a death ill scilence in the room that seems like it would never stop. "Now where am I" zuco>  "The chambers" a creepy voice stirred in the darkness. "Who is there?" zuco> "My name is gothy, I have been captured just like you, but I don't plan to stay for long" gothy> "Well ok, hi my names zuco, i guess, mind explaining why we are down here" zuco> "Well, we are planning to be sold as slaves on the fur market, but thats not my style" gothy> "Hmmm, exactly what do you have in mind?" zuco>

The four walk into the large town with big eyes amazed at what they are seeing. "Wow I've never seen such a large town" snowball> ÂÂ "Ya, i bet they even have a public bath house" Rha> ÂÂ "I want to go shopping!" snowball> ÂÂ  Snowball grabs zich by the hand and tugs him into the crowd of people that seem to be on the street. "Well I think im going to go see if they have a public bath, i havnt had one in forever" Rha> ÂÂ Rha walks off into the crowd. "Well what the hell am I supposed to do" youngbull> Youngbull just stands there for a moment then starts to walk down the street looking at what the town has to offer.

Snowball starts looking into the stores through the glass windows like a shopaholic. "So many neat shops around here" snowball>  "Could you slow down a bit?" Rha> Snowball and Rha walk into a shop and admire what is inside as all the trinkets and gadgets seem to shine in the daylight gleeming through the display window. "Hey you arnt allowed in here you filthy tramps" shopkeeper> The shopkeeper comes after the 2 with a broom hitting them on the head and shooing them out the door. Out side the 2 try to figure out what just happened. "What did we do?" Rha> "Look at the sign" Snowball> Snowball points to a sign on the shop that says ''No collar, no owner, no service" with a picture of a furry on it. "I think I want to get out of this town as soon as possible" Rha> "I agree" Snowball>

Youngbull finds himself standing outside a tavern looking in on the crowded area inside. ''Well this is more my style, but there aren't any furries in there, wonder why'' youngbull> Youngbull walks towards the door only to be stoped by 2 guards. ''And just where do you think your going, mut'' guard1> ''Yeah, no furries alowed" guard2> ''Unless on a leash or acompanied by an owner" guard1>  Youngbull stares inside glaring at what hes missing out on. "Well that settles it, this town officially sucks" youngbull> "Well lets go see what else there is around this dump" youngbull> Youngbull walks back into the crowd of people to explore the city more.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 03:14:24 PM by zucogirl69 »

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 11:31:32 PM »
sorry about the updates, havnt worked much, i will try to make more soon ^^

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2007, 04:24:17 PM »
Ah my vacation from this is over, im sorry for the looooooooooooooong absence but life has kept me busy, but now that im back, i have a few updates to this story and alot of ideas forming, i will also be reading eldest the second to eragon, so it may still not get updated alot, but at least here is somethign to keep you waiting ^^

Suddenly a door swings open flodding the room with dimly lit lighting. In the doorway was a human figure with many behind it. They stepped closer to the cage, their feet clamping on the floor as they walk. They would speak to eachother but were not understood by Zuco or Gothy. One of then aproched the cage that had Zuco in it, ''We should take this one first, she looks like less of a fight'' one of them said to the others. They gathered around the cage awaiting to take her to unknown places for unknows reasons. They slowly opened the cage and one of their hands was bitten by the wolfett as she was in shock and fear. Blood from the hand ran down her snout and onto her fur. Still growling one of the men took out a gun and pointed it at her. He shot and Zuco quickly fainted... Â The men shut the cage and dragged the wolf out of the room, unknowing to any others what will happen to the creature, or what her fate may be...

"I'v got to find a way out befor I'm next..." Gothy> She looks around on the ground since she can now see with the door cracked from the figures not closing it all the way. She sees a key on the ground just a few feet away... "They must of dropped it when she bit them". She reaches for the keys with no luck of getting them. "I think I have an idea that might work...". She looks in her cage for a straw of ok lengh then tried to use it to coax the key closer. She gets the straw through the openning in the top and pulls it closer slowly until in reach. She then uses it to unlock the cage and pushes it open slowly trying to avoid any extra noise so they wont find out. She searches the room to find a window up on the wall behind some crates. She carefully removes the crates and locates them so she can climb up to the window. She cuts out a ring with her claws in the glas and slips through onto a street outside. She then looks back and starts running away ''Don't worry I will not leave you behind zuco"...

Zuco awakes to several men in white coats around her talking to eachother. She blinks a couple times still in a daze from the drug. She groans and the men in white look at her. "She is up we must put her back to sleep befor conducting the experements" one of them said. Then one puts a mask over her and she drifts back to unconciousness. The group start going back to their strange liquids in glass containers. One makes her swollow a purple liquid. "We need to test these befor releasing them to the public and the AFA. They will kill us if it doesnt do what we say it does.. Not to mention we still havn't figured out the effects of it on the beasts... Lets just hope our research is correct..."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 04:31:07 PM by zucogirl69 »