The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Catch me if you dare  (Read 9428 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: Catch me if you dare
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »
I turned to see if Blaze was in sight. I then pulled Chrono's hand and ran deep into the forest and went to a well build cabin. "This is where we can talk and rest. Blaze don't take kindly to gang members visiting me... especially you." I said calmly.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
"Especially me?" he replied, sticking his tongue out at Rowan, and his wings growing out of his cloak. The figure of him alone scares most people who come in eye-contact with him, but adding the sinister wings, and nearly everyone scatters from him. He got close again, and wrapped the wings around her, in an almost loving way "Now what did I do to get Blaze's special attention?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
I smile and blush slightly, quickly looking down to hide it. "He thinks I'm getting to close to you. He told me that I need to stay away from you." I looked back up at him, my eyes glowing intensely. I rested my head on his chest subconsciously.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:35:25 PM by Rowan »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »
He chuckled as he now hugged with his arms as well. "Judging from how you're leaning on me, I'd think the same way, but Blaze should know that I'm keeping the other gang members away from you, so unless he wants to deal with the whole blood diamond gang, then he should just leave me be.." he said before letting go of her and leaning against one of the cabin walls.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
I nodded at back away. "I suppose your right." I sat on the large couch that was in the den. I brought my legs up and looked out the window as it began to thunder.

Post Merge: July 10, 2009, 04:20:28 PM
I looked at Chrono. "Do you think the gang is weak? They seem to be slacking lately. We lost two members the other day to pathetic officers." I said watching the rain hit the window.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 04:20:28 PM by Rowan »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »
I looked at Rowan and grunted. "Either we got weaker, or the police force is getting better, but you probably won't understand the reason why I think that way..."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »
"well... you can tell me the other reason as to why your in the gang.." I urged. I looked at him, my eyes shining dimly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »
"No, no I can't because then they will find out, and try to get me out of the gang...just like they did to me when I was still with my family" He started to distance himself mentally, wrapping his wings around his body...

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
I got up and gently touched his cheek. "No one is here... no one but me. They wont find us here..." I held his face so that he was looking at me.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 04:55:44 PM »
Don't do it, you'll put her in danger, she'll hunt Rowan down if you do it, don't! the little voice in his head said as he looked right at her. "You don't get it, the reason our gang members are getting caught isn't their lack of training, its my family thats taking them out, and if they find me, it'll only be a matter of time before they find you too!" He looked away, trying to hide his face again, cursing himself for revealing his past life.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »
I looked at him. "Chrono... we can stop them. But you need to let me help." A knock came on the door. I stealthily made my way to the door and peeked out. Blaze was standing at the door, his eyes showing anger. "Aww.. sh**!" I whispered loudly. "Chrono... please, we'll talk about this later..." I opened the door and blaze grabbed me and pulled me outside. "Are you freakin' stupid!" He shouted. "I leave 10 damn minutes you disobey me. What the HELL Rowan!" His arms raised above his head in anger. I rolled my eyes and went back in the cabin. "Come on Chrono... time to ransack the city... I have anger to kill off..." I growled as Blaze stormed off. I went into the back room and put on my black mask that covered my muzzle and my black suit after donning in my bullet-proof vest. "You ready? Or do you want some alone time?" I walked over to him and pulled my mask down and kissed him lightly on the cheek. After putting my mask back on I stood outside the door.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »
He sighed and got up. "I'm always ready for a fight, and sorry about Blaze..." He said as he followed her out the door, readying his mp40.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »
"It's fine. I just can't go home tonight. That's all." I grabbed my AK47's and made my way towards the gangs hide away. "You ready boys?" I asked entering. I loaded my guns and grabbed the map. "This is where we're going. Kill anyone who tries to make any attempts." I pointed to a very large bank on the map. "Take anything that is of value. Whatever you can carry is yours. The money will be divided up later. Let's go!" The gang quickly jumped to their feet and grabbed what they needed. I looked at Chrono and lead him to a black SUV. I got in and motions Chrono to get in as well. "Come'on, no flying today... too many jets."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »
He nodded and got in. "Just hoping my family doesn't butt in when we make the raid, otherwise I'll have to hold them off...and probably not make it back" he said with a solemn voice, really hoping that what he said doesn't come true.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »
"We'll be fine. I brought reinforcements. Don't worry... once we're done we can go back to the cabin." I whispered to him. We reached the Bank as we got out and stormed in. A few guns went off as I made my way to the safe room. A large guard was in front of it. I quickly took him out and hacked open the safe. I looked around and loaded up the bags with money. after clearing out half the safe I grabbed more members and got the rest of the money. I looked at the people huddled on the floor and two dead. I looked at the cat behind the counter. "Hate to be rude but we must be going... but before we do...  give me all the damn money you have!" I demanded as he did as I wished. I quickly gave the round up signal and all the member raced out to the cars.