The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Catch me if you dare  (Read 9433 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Catch me if you dare
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »
Chrono was looking around when he heard another vehicle. "Rowan, get ready, I hear a van comming, and I doubt its surfers..." he said, pulling out his ak47.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »
I put my hand on the gun. "We're fine... Don't worry. Just act normal.. please?" I asked calmly. "Now hide that gun before you get us found out..." I ordered. I continued to drive a decent speed.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:43 PM »
The armoured merc vehicle rumbled round the corner, smashing aside a civilian vehicle like a fly it rolled down the center of the street, scattering the public.... a police car drove in fron and was rolled straight over, the large armoured wheels crushing it underfoot.... large clouds of belching black smoke ground out the exhausts as it carreened into a host of streetside stalls....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
I saw the machine rampaging. "oh lord..." I pulled off to the side to let it pass. I quickly pulled back on the road and looked over at Chrono. "Are you alright... You seem a bit tense..." I muttered softly. I looked ahead of us and put my blinker on. I turned down a long unlit road. I flipped on my high beams and picked up speed.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2009, 11:06:39 PM »
*the armoured carrier let of a few stray bullets in the direction of the hummer as it rolled past.... carnage slew wherever it drove..... a police chopper flew overhead, only to be brought down by a stinger missile guided up it tail......*

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »
I stopped the hummer to make sure none of the bullets left marks. "I love this thing." I said getting back in. "Not a single scratch." She continued driving down the road.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »
*the carrier mounted the pavement and threw aaside beachside cafe chairs and tables.... it rolled stright over a spike carpet layed by police and fired the heavy machingun into the crowd of bodies..... rolling down into a small alleyway it madeits slow way back to the merc headquarters.....*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:03 PM »
"I just can't shake the feeling that my family is trying to get at you by getting me...since most of the gang knows that they have to go through me to know where you are..." Chrono put the gun away, and hid the rpg. "Just once I hope this gang ends so that I can either go into hiding, or redeem myself back into the household...whatever works..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »
I looked out the window, my face saddened. "You think I like running all the time... I'm absolutely tired of it... I hate this gang. Blaze forced me into it... Do you know how many people I have killed this year... Children?" My voice quivered as I hit the steering wheel angrily.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2009, 11:35:28 PM »
"I never said you liked to kill, but do you think I like knowing that my brothers kicked me out of the house, telling everyone that I ran away to commit suicide while I was still alive?!" Chrono looked out, still paranoid of police showing up.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2009, 11:49:04 PM »
I slammed on the breaks, pulling over, and looked at him. "At least you know your parents... and yes.. I feel bad for you.. I really do, but I mean I've grown up in a crappy household, no father or mother to tell me what's right or wrong... Just a brotherly figure to tell me What I need to do to stay with him. I'm 17 and have killed more than a million people, men, women, children... And I'm going down in history as someone everyone hates. I hope your family can forgive you and take you back into their home. I really want the best for you, because I love you!.... I'm sorry." I got out and slammed the car door shut. I ran into the woods a couple feet and fell to my knees. "What the hell are you thinking...." I said to myself sitting against a large tree.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:51:04 PM by Rowan »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »
Speeding up next to the armored vehicle, R-110 hopped off the motorcycle onto the side handlbars on the vechile, climbing up to the hatch he began stomping it, his metallic strength causing it to cave in noticeably.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »
Chrono just sat there, dumbstruck by the reaction, then increasingly angry at his own ignorance. He got into the driver's seat, and drove the hummer towards Rowan before turning it off and getting out. "Look, sorry about what I did earlier...I can leave the hummer here and turn myself in, saying that you went missing in the mountains after kicking me out of the gang...then you can go find Blaze and get out of the city limits before the cops retake it..." He said, trying to bring other options.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »
"No, I don't want you to leave... I wont let you leave." I said looking up at him. "If they want you.. then I'm going down too..." I stood and clenched my fists. I relaxed and walked to him. "I wont leave you." My eyes serious and my tone fierce.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »
*the armoured carrier stopped, its large bulk jolting as breaks where applied.... the turret swung round menacingly and fired, a blaze of armour piercing bullets richocheted in the direction of the r-110.... the rear hatch opened and several quad biikes veered out of the rear and sped away......

((ima going to be gone three weeks so ima ditching out of this rp.... bye))