The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'll slide in here and say my hello  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Silver

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dusty silver all over with black paws
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: Light, never actually thought about it
  • Build: Toned
I'll slide in here and say my hello
« on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:44 PM »
Hey to all, well i've always been a bitboring when it comes to saying hi and saying about myself, so i'll start at the top and work my way through. I'm a male who knows what i'm after and always moving forward, i've always been a wolf in work and social so it seemed to fit perfectly. I have a kinda mad sense of humour and have always enjoyed studying matarial arts but have fixed myself on Kendo (please look it up if your unsure, i'm rubbish at a small explanations at it lol)

I have long thick black hair with eyes, that i've been told, have a really odd appearance of brown from a distance but green up close  ??? I know i don't get it either but so many people say it when they see me its kinda starting to creep me out a bit lol. Still dosn't help me finding any romance though LOL

Ah what else to write... well trying to be online a lot but my job has me travelling a round a bit so please don't be insulted if i don't get back to you as quickly as i should.

Hope to meet some real true characters on here, and then some.

Regards from Silver
I do not seek, i find!

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: I'll slide in here and say my hello
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
Hello nice to meet you and welcome to the forums 

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 10:40:04 PM »
hey man, welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay here. i'm sure we're glad to have you. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. good luck man.

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum ^^
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:09:27 PM »
Hey! (Tosses a pack of candy cigarettes) Hope you have fun 'ere.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »
*Pounces*
Another UK Wolf
*nuzzles he's cheek and murrs*
Welcome to the Forums and Hope you like it here, hope to see you round too =P
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 11:21:41 PM »
hey, hi, hellow! welcome to this place that i like to call.....well i forget what i call it..but its nice!

enjoy it here, or you won't get any ice cream!
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »
so many carnivores all the time, what is a little bunny to do. Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of us. You should have fun here, I certainly do.

I know plenty of people with eyes like yours. a mix of green and brown, depening on position and lighting. some people have purple eyes. now that's freaky.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 03:43:59 AM »
Don't worry AsiaBunny, we keep plenty of steaks to prevent the necessity to hunt down rabbits or other smaller creatures.

And welcome Silver. I've improvised my own training gear for when I do practice kendo, mostly I get hit on the back of my hands since I prefer a handguard-less shinaii... so I got a set of jujitsu-style gloves for that.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 01:42:44 AM »
STEAKS? Really!? I haven't seen any. All I see is a bunny... *gurgles*

Welcome Silver! I hope you have fun here in the forums! See ya around.