The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Forums need Donations!  (Read 4813 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
The Forums need Donations!
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:12:40 AM »
Tweak has been holding the forums on his own shoulders for the longest time. He's been making sure these forums work, troubleshooting when problems arose, paying for the servers to allow both here and the IRC portion of the Forums to continue as they are.

Now, he needs help. To keep the Forums running smoothly, he has to contribute 200 US Dollars worth to the cost of the servers per month. Now what I ask is that we help him to ease the burden on his shoulders to some degree.

To donate, click on the Donations tab, then choose the second block and choose an amount to donate, then click the PayPal Donate button. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can easily make one at their homesite. ( www.paypal.com )

Offline Noke

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • It's another day older in these exiled years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Skinny but very fluffy
Re: The Forums need Donations!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »
Got a few things I need to pay off like my car and then Im deffinately donating some money ^_^

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »
Well mah momma always tol' me that money that ain't mine needs to be paid back. An' what with bein' a university student, none of mah money is mine. It's the gover'ments.

But saying that, and despite having to move to a more expensive house next year, I could probably spare about £10 a week for Tweak. An endeavour like this should be applauded and supported.

now i just need a paypal account
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »
i will give some... if i could have commisions =/  so i can't but i will... one day
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 03:19:31 AM »
I would give some but I cannot seem to link my gift card to paypal and I'm pretty sure my parents are tracking my debit card :/
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »
I would give some but I cannot seem to link my gift card to paypal and I'm pretty sure my parents are tracking my debit card :/

ouch!
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 03:24:59 AM »
I donated in december, I'll try to donate every month if I can.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 06:17:06 AM »
As soon as i get a job ill donate, i love the forums and sicnes i can have a credit card no one will see the spending.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 06:30:51 AM »
I would donate, but I can't due to a stupid rule saying you gotta be 18 (Possibly 16 with parents agreement) before they give you a card that's enabled for online use :'(
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 08:06:59 AM »
i'll donate when i have extra moola  ^_^
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi