Author Topic: Doomsday  (Read 4360 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Doomsday
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
Seeing imps with some well armed zombies, Jacobi goes onto the intercom "Alright, we have imps, watch out for their fireball, and some zombies, fi you want guns nows your chance..." Kicking over a table near the front of the door, he reloads his guns and drinks a little more.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »
Tyrone silently cheers to himself, and loads his pistol, heading towards the barricade and taking aim at the possible entrances.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 12:35:03 AM »
Riku's ears perked up at the intercom and berated himself silently for leaving his axe near the door. Sighing, he walked up towards the entrance and took cover behind a fallen door, wedging it between two gurneys. He pulled out his pistol and waited in cover.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »
stone looked up at the ceiling and saw the typical composite panals that were common to her old school, before she ran away. she leaned her lacrosse stick on the wall, hopped onto a gurney and jumped up to the cieling. she hung onto one of the steel bars hidden above the composite rectangles. she pushed up the rectangle of material to look into the face of an angry zombie. it leaped forward and tried to claw the bobcat in the face. the dead man's claws couldn't get past  the steel cage on the front of bher helmet. the bobcat let go and jumped down and back away from the zombie. she fell down and hit her head against an upturned gurney, luckly her helmet was strapped tight to her head. she barley nopticed the shock as she pulled out her pistol and fired at the zombie, pumping 3 bullets into it's brain case. when the creatre lay dead she shook her self and stood up. "ya, buildings clear, sure dude" she said her voice dripping with scarchasm.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »
Seeing a scout imp, Jacobi pumps his shotgun and gives it a face full of buckshot,
stumbling back, the creature went to lunge at him, but received the butt of his gun in the wound.