The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Me+electronics=fustration  (Read 453 times)

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
Me+electronics=fustration
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »
As the title already say, I'm not that good with tech or accessories to technology, for example today on the bus home my headphone's sound went crappy and I must have pulled a few wires in the cord near the jack, and these weren't cheap headphones, they were BOSE quality earbuds, thats $100+ headphones down the tubes. I really hope I have a protection plan for them because these are the 3 set I've gone through this year. These were supposed to be quality long lasting headphones but I only got them in december. I really hate my luck with the headphones I buy.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
Re: Me+electronics=fustration
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:01:41 PM »
are you sure you dont put them over the max volume they're made to bear? it might mess them up.

if not, make sure the cables are a bit loose and not all in a knot. that often breaks wires... though that's mostly recognized in stuff like one side of the headphone not producing sound at all.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »
HA, I went through 4 or 5 last year, so I finally decided I would just buy cheap headphones from now on. They always sound the same and work the same, so I got tired to wasting money on stoopid headphones >.<
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »
Technology in general is my weakpoint. I guess it and always get it right, but I can't understand it and after it works it starts doing small glitches randomly, whereas when other people use it the thing works perfectly.