The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Split Fursona  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Split Fursona
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:06 AM »
"besides the two accidental hits, all i've killed were spirit containers, but I'll leave, once I make sure there are no more spirit containers around.." Jax starts to laugh as both of his hands light up, and he runs out, expecting the man to follow him out. are you sure you just want to leave, theres five more within reach of us.. Chrono questioned, to which Jax responded if he doesn't follow, I'll come back to finish the hunt...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »
Walking into a tavern, he goes to the counter and asks if they have any rooms left open.  The bartender told him that there were about 3 rooms open, and asked him to pay up before giving him the key to a room.  As Reyon walked up the stairs they creaked silently in protest to his heavy footsteps.  Once he found his room, Reyon lay right on the bed, and immediately fell asleep with no dreams to great him.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »
Ember sat down at an outside table in front of the cafe. A sparrow came over a few minutes later and took her order. "Grilled cheese on white bread and a plate of spaghetti with just butter, please." She told the waitress. "And a drink?" The waitress asked. "Just water." She responded. "Oh, and can I get a pickle or two as well? Thanks." She added quickly as the waitress started to walk off.
She knew she must have sounded like quite a pig but she was very hungry so she couldn't help herself. "She should be thankful that I didn't order what I really wanted for a drink..." Ember thought to herself. She was a type of vampire bat after all, but she always managed to get on pretty well without drinking blood, even when she had a thirst for it like she did now. She watched as others walked by, coming up with little stories about each of them in her mind just from what she observed.
Her water was brought to her and then her food was delivered about five minutes after. She ate rather properly for one who was so hungry. She hated to see it when others ate so fast that it seemed like they didn't even chew, so she always made sure she didn't eat that way. When she finally finished, she paid her bill and headed off to find a place to stay the night.
She decided she should ask someone where a good place to stay was, so she asked a nearby tiger. "Well, there's a motel...but I believe there's no vacancy..." He answered. "Oh, okay." She seemed disappointed as she started to turn away. "Oh wait!" He said, almost making her jump. "The local tavern should have some rooms. It's on that corner." He pointed ahead. "Alright. Thank you." She said and smiled at him before walking off.
She went into the tavern and asked for a room. "Sure, we have plenty of open rooms." The bartender responded, sliding a key across the bar. "Probably because no one likes sleeping above the riff-raff." She took the key and handed him the money for the room. "Most likely." She responded. "But I'm a heavy sleeper when I want to be. Always alert, but nothing insignificant will wake me." She chuckled and walked up the stairs to her room. She went in and immediately went into the bathroom. "I feel so disgusting..." She said quietly to herself in the mirror before starting the water and hopping into the shower.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:32:20 PM by VeeSmith: The Ringleader »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 09:21:20 PM »
"Oi, kid let's get outa here" Ogma said in Reyon's mind so loudly it made him grab the hilt of his Falchion as he woke up.  "Finally you decide to talk", he said as he stood up and walked out of the room.  As he was walking down the hall he heard someone in the shower.  The usual feeling of adrenaline rushing through his body, and the anxiety of combat crept over over in an instant, but he kept on walking.  Throwing the keys onto the counter, along with some cash to pay for his stay there he leaves the city, and looks for a nice open space.  "So where you wanna go next?", Reyon asked his mind.  "We're going to an abandoned warehouse in Russia.  It's where I'll be training you next.",  Ogma replied.  "Ooooo training, sounds scrumptious"  Reyon said sarcastically.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »
After a small time, about 5 minutes of searching, Max came across the Spirit Container. A young looking wolf in his early twenties, obviously under the influence, but that could be a trick, grabbing a baseball bat, Max asks Gabag "I'm not too sure about this, he needs to die so I can take his power?" "Yes you do" Gabag replied. Walking up to him, the wolf suddenly threw his hands downwards, Twin Sai materalising within his hands. Deflecting the two baldes with his gauntlet, Max hit forward and connected with the Fox's face. "PLEASE, HAVE MERCY, I BEG OF YOU! I never wanted to hurt anyone, honest!" the fox pleaded. "Well now that i think about it, the container could just surrender his spirit." said Gabag loud enough for the fox to hear. "Yes, if you let me live, i promise you can have my spirit, please just let me live." the fox cried, placing his hands on Gabag, they began to glow as the spirit's power shifted into Max's body. After a brief moment, the Fox took off running. MAx, throw your hands downwards, while thinking of a weapon." said the armored knight. "Alright then..." Imagining he had a sword, he hrew his hand down, and was surprised when one appeared in his hand. "Woah, so his power was.... making weapons?"

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »
Successfully finding a nice open place, with no eyes to watch, he once again shoots up into the clouds.  "So, which way's north?" Reyon asked himself, not really wanting a reply from Ogma, but he got one. "That way", Ogma replied, and Reyon flew the somehow indicated direction.