The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My freakin' mother (a long overdue rant)  (Read 635 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
My freakin' mother (a long overdue rant)
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »
I know it's kind of cruel to do this on Mother's Day but this rant has been due for a while.
This is how my mom is...everything is all about her all the time and things are only acceptable when she does them, not when anyone else does.
She'll be doing school work and be asked to do something or the dog will ask to go out & no one will take her, and she'll gripe and complain and say, "yeah, like I don't have anything else to do" blah blah blah. And there was a day a while back where I was doing school work and she was taking the leaf out of the table and putting on a new table cloth and what not, so she asked me to help her push the table together, and I gave her an irritated look because I was trying to get my work done and she was like, "it'll only take a minute" in a nagging tone. Oh yeah, it's perfectly fine for her to complain and not want to do something when she's doing school work but not for anyone else. Apparently she's the only one who matters.
Also, she complains if I don't do something to take care of my dog or whatever, but she complains when she has to take her dog out & no one else will do it for her when it's her dog anyway.
Just a minute ago she did a nagging thing and I did the "meh meh meh meh" thing and she was like, "what's your freakin' problem today?" and I was like, "people!" and she was like, "apparently!" I didn't even do anything! I just mocked her like all kids do and she was nagging so it was her own doing.
And she just continues to tick me off today. It's like it's her goal in life! And this is one of the main reasons I don't want a kid, because I don't want to do the same stuff to them and have them ranting about me. I think that some day I'm going to end up snapping at her, but I really don't want to because she'll cry and I'll feel bad even though it'd be her own fault.
Basically, things are only acceptable when it comes to her, only she can complain about things and all that.

Alright...I think I'm done...

((Obviously I was mad because I was having trouble coming up with the words I wanted while I was typing this, but I managed.))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 03:49:53 AM by VeeSmith: The Ringleader, Reason: Changing title since it\'s not Mother\'s Day anymore »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Well maybe she likes to think she's the center of everything, after all being a mother is probably difficult, age could also have a factor in the griping, but it's good to think, no matter how much parents annoy you, most of the time (if they are good and dont forsake you) want the best for you, it's all out of love, and everyone has those moments.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Her whole life is a moment. :umm:
lol.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Her whole life is a moment. :umm:
lol.
TO THE ROFLCOPTER!!!

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
I know how you feel. My parents are like that too. Here is a kolache from Teh Vampyre Kitteh *gives kolache*
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Ugh, my grandma is like that also.
The best thing to do is just say what she wants to hear, do what she wants if it isn't that much of a bother, and forget about it.

Fighting back ALWAYS makes it worse.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode