Author Topic: Stranded (Halo rp)  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Stranded (Halo rp)
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »
Hona' was a bit late to the firefight, but he made up for it by going around the center of the carnage, and cutting down a few brutes with his energy sword, then quickly  running for cover and switching out for his carbine, taking headshots at the brutes who tried to bum-rush him...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 05:24:49 PM »
Looking up, Opha spotted the banshees. "BANSHEES, GET TO COVER!" he yelled running back to the remains of their phantom, wishing he had a fuel rod cannon now.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 01:19:40 AM »
Hona' admitted he was not cut out for soloing banshees, so he ran towards the commander and got close enough to the phantom to only lose his shield charge to a nearby blast but still survived...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 11:51:40 AM »
The major laughed as the fuel rod blasts echoed through the jungle.

The ODST however was in a much worse mood. "Shiny rock? What the- forget it, I don't want to know. So how 'bout you guys tell me where I am, and maybe I'll let you two waddle away, huh?"

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »
Bubul, stopped cowering long enough to explain "we dunno, we lost and look for shiny rock, but we can't find, and now we hear people fighting so we go see if they have our shiny rock and are fighting over it" with that he began cowering in the bushes again, not wanting to be shot to death
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 12:08:54 PM »
The ODST just stood there for a while. "You know, that's probably the dumbest thing I've heard come out of one of your mouths ever... And I wish you the best of luck getting yourselves killed, but first I wanna one if there's any way off this rock."