The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Arsenic and Old Lace  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Arsenic and Old Lace
« on: April 21, 2009, 03:03:16 AM »
I'm just curious if anyone has heard of or seen the movie Arsenic and Old Lace..?
It's an old black and white movie, yes, but it is amazing. The actors do such a good job, if people these days tried to remake it, I don't think they could do better than them. It's based off the play (if anyone knows the play) and while there are some differences, it's still awesome. The whole thing is full of so much situational and dramatic irony, it'll leave you laughing. It's a very hilarious murder mystery. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you taking a gander.. It's definitely worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6YzAfyIeAA&feature=PlayList&p=6800DE33257A40D5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13
Some of the dialogue on youtube is delayed for some reason, but I'm sure you'll still enjoy it.

When I had to help with this play in Creative Writing.. I played Teddy. Lol... CHAAAAAAARGE!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:07:37 AM by RigorMortis »

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Arsenic and Old Lace
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 03:45:49 AM »
I haven't heard of it before, but I think I'll try to watch it sometime.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.