The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Era of Darkness  (Read 3459 times)

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
Re: Era of Darkness
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »
Kayle sniffed the air.  He could smell Avitus nearby.  So, either the Emperor wanted these three dead, or they wanted him back.  It had been months since he'd reported.  He'd hoped they would think he was dead or something, but that wasn't likely.  The wolf silently dropped down the back of the tree and stepped into the brush.  He made his way around the clearing to Avitus.  "Anything you need help with?"
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 03:08:27 PM »
Suprised at seeing Kayle find him so easily without making as much of a sound all Avitus can reply is "No, if you mean attacking not yet, we need to take them when they aren't so closely packed." "I don't trust this fellow, seems too willing to help a servant of the Shadows" he thought "I'll have to keep my eye on him" 

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 03:20:14 PM »
Kayle grunted.  "Whatever."  The wolf flopped down on the ground.  "Wake me up when you need something."
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
"Awesome!  Where are we headed next then?" Philly says looking around sensing something but not sure what it was.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »
I leap down, and crawl towards the group...hoping they're friendly...but hopefully my "Ultravision" doesn't set them off...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 06:06:50 PM »
Richard smiled at Foxx and embraced both him and Comet in a hug, "What are you guys doing out here?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »
Foxx hugged him back and quickly stood, his smile quickly disappearing. He felt someone near-by. Two or three, at least. Foxx turned to Philly, "Now, we leave. I don't think those presences are as friendly as we would want them to be." he said, putting on hos hood again and looking around for a way to go through.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »
Comet put his hood on " This Way ... Come on " He said starting to silently run to the north " I remember this part of the forest " he said, his hand on the end of his sword, ready for anything.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
Philly starts running behind Comet trying to keep as quiet as posible so nobody will hear him.  "I hope we don't run into anymore shadows before we reach wherever we're heading" he says quietly to himself.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »
Foxx followed Comet too, not making a noise, his cloak waving slightly behind him.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 08:54:34 PM »
Seeing the trio leave, he hits Kayle on the head to wake him up, as he sliently follows them watching their every move, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »
Seeing the group walk off...I follow them a bit faster than before, but still in crawling position, just in case they swing at me....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 02:58:23 PM »
Kayle leapt up and began to follow Avitus.  There was a new scent, behind them somewhere.  "Avitus, I think there's one still behind us.  He smells... strange.  Should we investigate?"
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »
Sneaking along down the street, a red-accented black wolf with a white chest slipped near the group and caught itself before it slammed into Foxx. Retreating swiftly, it watched them from the shadows, emerald eyes glittering softly with what little light there was. It's tail was seemingly glued to its shoulder where it stayed, deathly still.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »
Foxx was running after Comet when something bumped against him. He fell to one side, but before hitting the floor, he moved slightly and rolled, getting up quickly. He looked at the wolf, "Who are you?" he asked, a slight growl being heard.