The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Armageddon OOC  (Read 9282 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Armageddon OOC
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »
Good, and hopefully he finds a 'Mother' before he goes berserk and makes the city into a literal pile of rubble
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
yeah.... he's a dragon, correct? that should make things interesting. Kara is half dragon.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »
yeah.... he's a dragon, correct? that should make things interesting. Kara is half dragon.
yea, he just found you and is flying right at you, hoping you're his 'Mother'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »
uh oh... He doesn't attack randomly, does he? And for future reference, what's his coloring, I don't think I caught it in the RP.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
His Primary color is a burgundy red, and his belly scales are jet-black, just like I tried to indicate with the wings, sorry  :-[

...and he doesn't attack at random, well, unless he has no 'Mother', then its just percieved threats to his own survival...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 03:33:13 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »
it's alright. He looks a lot like Kara then.. She's got red scales with gold undertones and gold belly-scales.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »
Aw man..I was going to edit it...can you remove your reply king?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 04:53:06 PM »
uhm.. sure.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »
good. Fixed my post as well.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »
Well it's kinda bad to sign up your character over the actual rp, cause it could be taken down, it might not.
Either way i'll be posting my character sheet here and you can decide for yourself if you want him or not

About Your Character: Once a police officer for the city of New York (if your using it as the basis, if not he was a cop for the city). He was taking by the scientists to be experimented on, and was "reborn" with the purpose of policing and hunting down any run away experiments. Since then his mind has dwindled down to "Unstable" levels, and has slain the scientists. He now takes pleasure in harassing others, but that doesn't mean he can pretend to be a "passive" experiment when he wants to. *transcript taken from the order for dismantlement from the scientists* Warning, this Cyborg is mentally unstable, heavily armed, and extremly dangerous, do not confront him if you see him, report him directly to our special teams who will take care of it. Known aliases are Carmine, and DJ Carms.

Name: Unit-H1000A or "Carmine" and DJ Carms

Species:Arctic Lynx cyborg

Height: 5'9

Weight: 1 ton

Weapons: A Chainsword (painted red) (Chainsaw sword) that can cut through metal with ease, and an assault rifle built into his arm (continued overuse impossible due to overheating). If he loses either of these he'll do whatever he can to win, be it dirty fighting or using the enemies weapon.

Armor: Experimental Hunter Armor (it's essentially reinforced titanium armor grafted onto his body, he can repair it but it takes time) He painted it a dark midnight blue over time as he found paint in paint stores that survived the War. He also has gold highlights around the chest area and over the edges of his arms.

Spell-like Abilities (if you have no spells): The ability to link his mind to another's mind via nanobots, because he has no mouth, he needs the mind uplink to communicate.

Powers: an insanely powerful radio designed to communicate with the HQ, now it's used for his own sadistic pleasure. (no he cant hack radios but he can switch them to his signal, mainly for being a DJ but it has other uses too)

Traits: He possesses the largest collection of music then anyone else that he knows of, and recently is the "DJ of the Waste", he can play music through his mind link, and he just loves to mess with people's minds before he attacks. Half of his face and his mouth is robotic, with the right side of his face built into an angry scowl, and the other side of the mouth built to be a grin. His biological eye is green and his robotic eye changes from blue when he's passive or calm and red when he's irritated, or ready to kill or mess with people.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 10:46:34 PM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
Thats a nice character gabag, but since my guy has nano-bots running through his system, your mind-link might not work, since the bots also destroy unregistered anomolies (i.e. viruses, bacteria, parasite) in order to keep him in top physical health.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »
But then your precious mother thinks otherwise *his eyes glow red as he takes out his chainsword and starts laughing*

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2009, 03:13:07 AM »
Hmmm... I'm glad that a formidable opponent has arrived.  This rp gets an awesome addition because of having an antagonist.  This'll be fun!  Along with me trying to find another tree, we'll have to fight a villain.  Excellent!   :D

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »
Heh. It's a shame that some people are affected by timezones and get a little behind, but oh well. It'll be fun to see where this leads =^.^=
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83