The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heads n' Tails Adoption Center  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Heads n' Tails Adoption Center
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »
I let my smile twitch... I think to myself, how long?

I realize I have no answer and mumbled, with my head down, "Now is forever... I'd rather not think about the future..." and adjusted my Cab Hat. As I look up, a pitiful little scrap passes us. I double back quickly, "Oh man... What happened to you? Did you fight a war or something? Ah... Jojo, food later, this kid first," and I realized how ridiculous I must have seemed saying this next to Jojo...

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 01:52:35 AM »
"Alright bud, let's go give him a 'what's up'!". I followed him  back into the center

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »
Wolfgang looks around the center. "Hello...can someone help?"
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 02:23:24 AM »
I ran up behind the other kid and touched him on the back, getting his attention. "Hey man, watcha need?". I gave him a warming smile

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 02:38:21 AM »
"I need he;p, I don't have anywhere to go." wolfgang said turning to him with big eyes.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline Jambles

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red/brown
  • Weight: 6 stone 7
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »

Name: Jambles
" Where would you like to go" Asked Jambles with her wide open blue eyes.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »
Tyrus
Physical Attributes: two black horns on the top of the skull going to the back of his skull, then jutting out at a 45 degree angle from his jaw, many scars from what looks like cutting and stabbing are apparent all over his chest and back, wearing only a pair of baggy tattered black jean pants for decency. Beyond that, he looks relatively healthy and can speak for himself.
Reason for Request: Tyrus was automatically requested when his owner was arrested for abusing pet, witnesses say he was used as a 'punching bag' for his owner's frustrations.

As I walk into the building, I realize how different I was from most of the others that we admitted, I easily stood about a foot or two above most of them! But, I pushed the thought away as I walked up to the main office, and went straight to the assistant. "Excuse me" I asked, trying to not seem threatening "But is this where I can get a pass...I'm Tyrus, just got sent here a few minutes ago.." and all I got from her was a stunned look, then an uneasy smile as she nodded and handed me the pass. Then when I turn around, I notice three others surrounding one sickly looking kid. I get in a crouching position as my curiosity gets the best of me "Is something wrong here?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:04:46 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
Name:  Cory
Physical attributes:  Cory, an arctic wolf, has lived on the streets for most of his life, and has few friends.  He has an almost insatiable appetite, and a knack for getting into trouble at a moments notice.  Due to the numerous times he has run afoul of street gangs, he is very timid.  In one such event, he lost most of the sight in his left eye.

Reason for Request:  Found by the police after being beaten one night, he was given into the adoption center's custody after being treated by the doctor.

Cory walked into the adoption center, still sore from his latest beating.  He clutched his worn grey hoody around him, hoping no one would notice him.  If no one noticed him, no one would be mad at him.  The wolf scanned the room with his good eye.  Most everyone here seemed distracted by another pet in the center of the room, so Cory slid down into the corner of the room.  They said things would be better here, but the wolf wasn't so sure.
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.