The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Angel/Demon wars.  (Read 12059 times)

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Angel/Demon wars.
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2009, 07:57:30 AM »
*I shake my wings a little before nervously wiping my glasses and appearing before the report post*
Dessum Ryugen, I just scouted Area 25B and it seems all clear.

*The Angel behind the post gives the briefest of nods before making a note in a log book*

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2009, 08:02:52 AM »
all of the high arch angels looked at griever and had a horrified look on their faces and in their eyes.

"No how is this possible!" said one of the angels with golden wings

Griever looked at all of them "How dare you betray me and Deus... Two men who served this city for over a century... i am Griever Onmiheart The messanger of Death! i demand to know what is going on and why was my memory erased" Griever yelled as his wings went a little darker "And it better be a good answer to my question because i am not in the mood for little games..." Griever said in a hearable voice as he gave Foxx a comforting pat on his head
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »
    The great wolf landed minutes after his aquaintance, Dessum, did. He took long, slow strides as he approached the post, and notes to the Angel on the other side his (pitifully boring) scouting mission is completed, and that nothing is amiss. Under his breath he adds, "Nothing is ever amiss... that's what's amiss..." and walks off wandering the halls of the Capital in monotony. He decides with a bit of will to check out what the mingled presences are down the hall, seeing auras of different corners of life flowing out of the council chamber... as well as anger, surprise, fear, and several powerful beings. Seeing nothing better to do with his time, Roho walked to the edge of the door and listened intently, focusing his mind's ears on the aura of the strongest of them, several Angels and several Demons seemingly...

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2009, 04:39:41 PM »
Foxx's eyes moved slowly as he looked at the Angel's reactions, slightly nervous. He saw some of the Angels looking with fear at the scythe that was floating by they're side and some of them...
What the...?, Foxx thought. Some of the Angels looked at him, as if they were waiting for something to happen. He felt his dad patting his head and calmed down a bit.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »
*I nervously stand behind my fellow Angels and watch what is going on*

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
    More anger and fear flowed out, and small anxiety from a little fox now. Roho realized that the entire council was staring straight at them, waiting for one to speak. And he assumed from the new anxiety they mainly stared at the smaller fox... Being edgy and realizing this could be an interesting way to start an adventure worth his time, he walked in and sat down cross-legged on the side wall, exploring all the peoples' auras of life for emotion. Very few even took the time to look at Roho, with the exception of a few friends in the council and a glance from one of the group's members. He waved back at Dessum and another close friend of his. He was surprised to see a red aura of death radiate from the larger foxes' scythe before the crowd, and perked his eyebrow at this.

He sat and flipped through emotions as a sense of anxiety rose from all of them. They were getting impatient... and he WAS impatient. Roho stood up and flapped his wings once in uncomfort. One of the Angels filled with fear and looked down at his own legs with a blank look. Roho had enough of the waiting and snapped his finger twice. Only about half of them cared, including the group of mixed Demons, who looked at him, "What I wish to know is what could possibly be worth saying NOTHING over? Perhaps none of you noticed, but half an hour has passed staring at eachother! If you stare at eachother because this is important, then it is quite important enough to speak over!," he quieted down, noticing the attention of most of them. He ignored the Angels in the chamber. He walked over to the side of the motley group and asked, "What are your names? I can guess one of them, but I need to know more..."

Roho blushed under his fur as he saw both scowls and smiles from the Angels. He saw one of the group clear their throat and begin to speak...

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2009, 05:54:45 PM »
*I nervously join the group of Angels*

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2009, 04:57:27 AM »
Griever looked more clearly at the angels "Now... i want you to dispell this memory loss right now, our people have the right to know everything" He said in a calm voice looking  at them "I'm not here to fight i'm here to talk... i don't know your reasons but i do want to know but not right now... sooner or later i will find out... and next time never put any type of magical spell on me you know they don't last long... and i expect you to do as your told since i am higher ranking than you and if you all know what is better..." He said as he turned to Deus, Foxx, and Rosuto than turned his head back to them "If anything happens to my guests you all will answer to me" Griever said as he turned back "Shall we go to the manor Foxx" He said kneeling down and smiling
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2009, 05:55:28 AM »
They started to Walk out " N ... No .. No " Deus Said still a demon " I ... I .... " He seamed like he was struggling " S .. Somethings .. In .. In My MIND! " He fell to the floor, grabbing his head. " I ... I'm being controlled " He started to shake uncontrollably " Its ... The Angels ... Its ... THEM! Their Controlling Me  ... I .... Can't ....... " He started to fade and stood back up " Summoning a 2 handed sword and starting to run towards Foxx, weapon in hand. " I ... I'm Soorrrryy ... " He silently said fading out completely as he charged toward Foxx ready to attack him.

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2009, 10:13:45 AM »
*I shuffle nervously in the crowd, wondering what's going on*

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »
Foxx looked at his father and smiled back, nodding. He then saw Comet struggling.
"What's the... WHOA!!", he said, giving a step back and falling on his back, "Gah!", he lifted a paw and a faded green barrier appeared in front of him, stopping the sword. Some moments later he started panting, "Can't... hold on... longer...!"

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »
Controlled Comet started to use fire to close the barrier, snarling a bit

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
Foxx's barrier started to fade. He felt the heat from the flames and struggled to keep the barrier between him and Comet.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »
Griever turned around smacking the sword away with his sythce and rushed towards the angels in the stands as killer intent rushed through out the entire room "WHO IS DOING THIS!!!" Griever yelled at the top of his lungs as his weapon glowwed in a darker shade of red as well as his eyes

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15:21 AM »
Comet was released and fell to the ground, his eyes closed as a small tear escaped them.