The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Death Note OOC and Discussion  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Kirean

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • There is a 1 in 6 billion chance im you... awesome
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur, Teal eyes, white 'hair'
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 155 lbs
  • Build: Average, quite weak
Furry Death Note OOC and Discussion
« on: January 11, 2009, 04:32:29 AM »
This is a RP about the hit anime Death Note, If i get enough people i'll start it. So basically the first 4 people who post here will get a death note (i get one by default), the next 5 will be their Shinigami's (in post order), and get to kill anyone of the evil characters of the thread (choose to be good or evil here, but you cant say in the actual thread) so basically evil people... Be subtle about your atrocities :... Also, you cannot kill other death note  holders,if evil people get close enough to kill you, they will become Death Note holders. If you have read these rules put  desu noto at the end of your about you, none of the other death note holders know your a death note holder either... its gets very complicated

About You:

Name: Kirean
Species: Wolf
Weapon: (Death Note Holders Cannot use and Good People For Self Defence and evil for anything)
Class: Death Note Holder
Description: Has always been sick of the evil in the world and when he found a book called the "Death Note" on the pavement after walking home from shopping, he new what he had to do.

P.S.: I will only start this thread when i have enough people

You may find weapons on the floor

WEAPONS

Knife: The simple knife of the ages, capable of inflicting small damage

Pistol: This little thing can do a moderate amount of damage

SMG: This will do small bursts of small damage (about the same as the pistol overall)

Sniper: If you manage to hit someone with this, its an instant kill.

Dual Pistols: Can do a large amount of damage

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 04:41:50 AM by Kirean »
There is a 1 in 6 billion chance im you... pretty awesome!