The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back to the Sewer  (Read 1105 times)

Offline IamTheS

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Foot Ninja
    • Anipedia
    • Awards
  • Species: Okami (Wolf)
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Average
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back to the Sewer
« on: September 06, 2008, 02:29:40 AM »
On Sept. 13, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will return from the future (as they were in 2006's "Fast Forward"), and deal with the challenges of having been away for an entire year. Coming back with them are Master Splinter (who was sent to the future with them in Fast Forward), and Serling, the butler robot of Cody Jones, the boy responsible for their transportation to the year 2105. When they return, they find that their old foes have been to a lot of no good in their absence.

Next to Lost's Fifth Season, this is the number one TV event I am excited for over the course of the next year. I've been a hardcore fan of the TMNT since the first animated series aired back in 1987, and my love for the four green brothers has only increased since then.

More information can be found at http://www.4kids.tv/show/tmnt/blog

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back to the Sewer
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:50 AM »
Yeah TMNT seems to be one of the few things 4kids did right for a changes. I keep missing episodes of it but it seems great. I hope it's better then fast forward.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:29:45 AM by iKero-chuâ„¢, Reason: Necro thread; 3 months old. »
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill