The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mischief Knights [PG-13]  (Read 8405 times)

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
Re: Mischief Knights [PG-13]
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
:BUMP:

Episode 3 scene 2 is up. Scenes 3, 4, 5, and maybe 6 will be up within 4 days.

Scene 2

[Queeny walked to front desk to find a light skin, middle age, human lady with short burnet hair wearing a light blue colonial dress and a brown coat standing in front of the desk. The wrinkles on her face and bags under her eyes showed that she was under immense stress and worry.]

“Welcome to Lumina Guild! How can we happy you!” Said, Queeny trying her best to look as polite and nice as possible while hiding her frustration. “My name is Eleanor Frankenstein. My husband, Dr. Victor Frankenstein has been in his libratory for several months. He hasn’t come out to eat, sleep, or shower. I’m worried that something may have happened to him. So I want to hire your guild to spy on my husband and tell me what he’s been doing in his lab and if he is okay.” Responded, Eleanor with a pale weak tone of voice. She looked up from the desk and stared at the doorway behind Queeny, towards the right and noticed Sarina running around in a circle in the other room. “I assure you that despite my partner’s current condition, we will be able to complete the job without fail.” Stated, Queeny who could hear Sarina running around in the background. “Thank you! Thank you so much! Our home is located out side of Midnight Town on a farm. We can talk more about my husband there.” Responded, Eleanor happy that Queeny accepted her request. “Come on idiot. We have work to do.” Said Queeny as she stood up from the chair behind the front desk and walked into the living room where Sarina was.

[Mean while deep within the large, miles long, gloomy “Crucifix Woods” located outside of “Midnight Town”. Laid a hidden portal leading to a dark, malevolent castle hidden miles underground. Inside the throne room of this malevolent castle sitting on his throne was Count Dracula accompanied by Dr. Jackal, a demon Genetics Scientist known for his various “experiments” with Rare DNA.]

The throne doors opened, grabbing Dracula and Jackal’s attention, as an Imp servant walked into the throne room accompanied by Wolf-man and Witty Phantom. “Your guests have arrived my lord ship.” Said the lowly Imp servant bowing before the Dark Count as Wolf-man and Witty Phantom presented them selves before him and Jackal. Jackal gave off a smirk as he walked down from the throne towards Wolf-man and Witty Phantom, holding a remote in his left hand. “It’s almost hard to believe that the great Wolf-man and his gang were badly beaten by a 4ft tall Phantom Cat girl and a bee girl... Almost.” Said, Jackal with a smirk across his face. “Hey shut up Jackal, that girl was tough! Besides she just got lucky is all!” Yelled Wolf-man as he turned his attention to Dracula who glanced down at him with a disappointed frown. “You know me right Dracula? We use to be good buds back in the day remember. Hell we’re STILL good buds even now right?” He continued smiling at Dracula. Dracula closed his eyes with a smile. “So you know I can’t be rocked so easily. That girl is no ordinary Phantom Cat.” Wolf man continued as Jackal held up the remote in his left hand towards a monitor above the throne doors.

The monitor displayed a photo of Sarina and Queeny that was taken during Witty Phantom’s attack on Midnight Town. Dracula glanced at the photo of Sarina on the monitor before returning his attention towards Wolf-man. “Wolf-man my dear friend. As much as I, do enjoy our amusing conversation. I did not call you hear to chit chat with me.” Said the Dark count as he turned his attention towards Witty Phantom. “I did however ask Witty Phantom to go and see if this girl is really Silvia Phantom’s daughter.” He continued as Witty Phantom cleared his throat before responding. “Yes from my test and from what my various white doves have seen. I can assure you that Sarina is in fact Silvia Phantom’s daughter. Unfortunately Sarina is nothing like her mother, and was a very disappointing opponent.” Explained Witty Phantom. “Hmm I see…” Responded Dracula, disappointed with Witty Phantom’s report. “So Sarina Phantom turned out to be your typical idiot teenager. Although Silvia was pretty stupid herself during her teen years.” Said Jackal with a hateful tone of voice. “Silvia may have been wild during her teen years, but she at least showed off her intellect when ever she needed to where as the only thing Sarina did that was remotely intelligent was that stunt she pulled on Wolf-man.” Stated, Witty Phantom defending Silvia.

“Don’t under estimate her for we still haven’t seen her at full power yet.” Said Dracula defending Sarina. “It would be wise for us to keep a close eye on her just incase she turns out to be the one.” He continued as he glanced at the monitor above the throne doors. “That concludes are meeting for the day.” Said Jackal as he turned off the monitor. “See ya Dracula. Oh and Witty, thanks for busting me and my gang out of jail yesterday.” Said Wolf-man as he and Witty Phantom walked out of the throne room. Jackal walked over towards the right side of the throne room towards the red curtains hanging from the sealing by the wall. “Where are you going Jackal?” Asked Dracula glancing in his direction. “I’m going to tend to a few personal matters.” Responded Jackal as he moved the curtains to the left to reveal a hidden door. He opens up the door and walks through it, leaving the throne room. Dracula stands from his throne. He looks to his right towards another row of red curtains on the other side of the throne and notices a Phantom Cat girl with long white hair, wearing a Red cloak and Red open toed high heel boots leaning against the wall next to the curtains. “So I assume you’ve heard everything, Xaniras?”  Said Dracula, as the girl began to walk towards him.

Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »
New Bios has been added to my first post of this thread.

The new bios are

Xaniras Vandalia
RACE: Ani human – Phantom cat/Vampire
Dislikes: n/a
Description:
The famed Crimson Assassin. Only a small few have ever faced her in combat and live to tell about it. It’s rumored that she specializes in Fire based Spells and attacks.

Enemy bio [02]

The Witty Phantom
Sex: male
Race: Elf
Origin:
Description:
A legendary prankster and Sarina’s # 1 Idol. Witty Phantom is a brilliant magician who turned rogue after he grew “bored” of his duties as an entertainer. Although he spends most of his time pranking other, Witty likes to challenge some of his worthy victims to a game of wits to see if they are truly geniuses. Out of all of his opponents, only a small few have ever bested him at his own game. Among those very people are Queeny Aroma and Silvia Phantom. Witty Phantom specializes in illusion and void-based spells and attacks.

Enemy bio [08]

Dr. Jackal
Sex: male
Race: Demon
Origin:
Description:
A Demonic Mad Scientist who served Dracula for hundreds of years as Dracula’s right hand man and expert in science, alchemy, and genetics along with other forbidden arts. Jackal spends most of his time tinkering with the DNA of rare and powerful creatures. He was also the one behind Dracula’s seemingly endless army of monsters back when the Dark Count ruled over all of Transylvania 19 years ago. However Jackal seems to be working on something that even the Dark Count himself may not be aware of. As to what it is, only time will tell… Jackal has never actually been seen in battle, so it’s unclear as to what types of spells and attacks he specializes in at the moment.

Enemy bio [12]

Count Dracula
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire
Origin: Unknown
Description:
The Infamous Dark Count and is said to be the “Original” Vampire. Count Dracula is an evil Vampire who rules over all monsters as the “King of The Night Sky”. It’s said that he once ruled over Midnight Town and all of Transylvania with an iron fist for many years up in till his defeat by the hands of Silvia Phantom of the Vandalia Family (A wealthy family of Phantom Cats that where willingly turned into Vampires by the Dark Count himself hundreds of years ago. It’s said that they serve him as his personal knights). Since his defeat 19 years ago, Dracula has been too injured to regain his control over the country and has gone into hiding. No one really knows much about Dracula’s past nor do they know his current whereabouts. However it is known that Dracula is a master of dark, fire, earth, and void based spells and attacks.

Scene 3 will be up some time soon depending on how quickly I can get it done.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:22:22 AM by Kyanbu the legend »
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »
:BUMP: My PC is working again so I can now finish working on episode 3 and 4.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 06:18:36 AM »
Galldarnit, I want to see more!

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »
Wish granted. Here is scene 3 of mischief knights episode 3. Enjoy. Scene 4 will be up soon.

Scene 3

[The time is 9:00 pm, Sarina, Queeny, and Eleanor arrive at an old farm outside of Midnight Town. They walk past the empty live stock pins, dead crop fields and a run down barn house, heading towards an old dark brown farmhouse. After walking inside the run downed building, Sarina and Queeny follow Eleanor into a small dining room.]

“Please sit here while I make us some tea.” Said Eleanor as Sarina and Queeny sat down at the table in the center of the room. Five minutes later, Eleanor came back into the dining room careering a metal tray with three small plates, three teacups, and a tea pitcher. She sat the metal tray in the middle of the table and poured some tea into each of the teacups. She then placed each plate with the teacup on top in front of Queeny, Sarina, and herself before sitting down at the table. Queeny examined the tea before drinking while Sarina drank hers quickly. “Don’t worry, it’s caffeine free.” Said Eleanor, calming Queeny’s nerves. “That’s good to hear. The last thing I need is Furball’s condition getting worse.” Responded Queeny, relived that Eleanor didn’t forget about Sarina’s ADHD problem. “Now then, could you tell me more about your husband?” She continued, as she began to drink the tea. “Certainly, my husband was a scientist working for the Archwel Fossil Research Facility. They study the DNA of rare and extinct creatures and beings that existed in the past. During that time, we we’re doing very well. We lived in a beautiful house in Archwel, a city known for it’s scientific and alchemic research. We were a happy couple, who had ever thing we could possibly need. In till that very day several years ago…” Explained Eleanor as she began to tread off. “What happened?” Asked Queeny as Sarina impatiently began to tap her nails on the table.

“My husband was accused by his fellow coulees of illegally creating Chimeras using the DNA of the rare and extinct creatures that he was studying. My husband was banned from the facility and we were forced to leave Archwel in shame. Several years passed, and eventually we came here, an old farm outside of Midnight Town, hoping to start over. But things didn’t work out as well as we had hoped, and now we can barely keep the farm and sustain our selves. It was then that my husband started to spend long amounts of time in his laboratory deep within the abandoned underground caverns underneath this farm. Whenever I asked him what he was working on, he would say that it’s something that will make everything better. As time went by he began to stay down in his laboratory even longer. From several hours to several days! It’s been nearly a week and I still haven’t seen or heard from him since. Then every so often, I began to hear strange sounds coming from deep within the cavern. I was afraid that something might have happened to him. That’s why I hired the both of you. I was hoping that you could go down into the cavern and see if he’s okay and to find out what he has been working on this whole time.” Eleanor explained, with a worried tone of voice.

“Are you done talking now!?” Yelled Sarina, annoyed by Eleanor’s, semi long story. “Furball!” Yelled Queeny as turned towards Sarina embarrassed by her out burst. “It’s okay Queeny, yes I’ve already said everything th-“ before Eleanor can finish speaking, the door on the other side of the dining room opened. Eleanor, Sarina, and Queeny draw their attention towards the opened door as Dr. Frankenstein walked into the room. As Dr. Frankenstein walked past Queeny and towards the kitchen, Eleanor stands up happy to see that he’s alive. “Honey, your alive!” She exclaimed in excitement to see her husband again. Dr. Frankenstein didn’t respond. He walked into the kitchen, grabbed a can of Ravioli from the pantry and walked back into the dining room, making his way towards the opened door on the other side of the room. “Honey, is everything okay?” Eleanor asked, worried about his well-being. Dr. Frankenstein turned to her with his eye’s closed with a smile on his face. The bags under his eyes hinting that he likely haven’t slept in a few days. “Don’t worry, everything is fine. I’m almost done, soon everything will get better, I promise. Just give me a few more hours to apply the finishing touches.” He responded, as he walked towards the door with the can of Ravioli in his right hand. As he walked past Queeny, she slips a small pin into Dr. Frankenstein’s lab coat pocket without him or anyone else noticing. He walked through the opened door, which leads to a staircase going down into the basement. As he closes the door, Queeny stands up from the table, turning her attention towards Eleanor.

“I assume that door leads to the underground cavern where his laboratory is right?” She asked Eleanor as Sarina cheerfully stood up from the table. Eleanor nodded her head in response to Queeny question. “Good. Alright Furball lets get to work.” Said Queeny, as she placed her plate and teacup onto the metal tray in middle of the table. “It’s about time! Now I get to beat the crap out something!” Said Sarina as she stood up from her chair. “Yes Furball, you get to hurt something, but first. Eleanor, do you have a map of the underground cavern?” Asked Queeny. “Unfortunately no, I don’t have the map anymore. My husband may have token it with him when he went down into the cavern the first time.” Said Eleanor, disappointed. “It’s okay, I placed a tracking device on your husband before he went down into the cavern. I was just hoping I wouldn’t have to waste another one to get back up here.” Responded Queeny, as she placed a tracking the device on the table. Five minutes later, Sarina and Queeny walked towards the door leading to the basement. “Good luck.” Said Eleanor, as Sarina and Queeny went down the staircase, through the basement, and into the Underground Cavern.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »
As promised here is scene 4 of mischief knights episode 3, Enjoy! Scene 5 will be up later this week. Till then, stay golden Mischief Knights fans!

Scene 4

[10 minutes has passed since Sarina and Queeny entered the Underground Cavern. The girls walk down the dimly lit old cavern covered with spider webs on the stone ceiling and walls of the old 10-foot wide, 12-foot high tunnels, following the signal from Queeny’s tracking device that she placed on Dr. Frankenstein earlier by using a special amp on her iPhone 3G. As they make a left around the corner, the girls are attacked by a pack of Wolf Chimeras.]

“Damn it this is the third pack we’ve ran into since we came in here! How many of these things did me make?” Yelled Queeny as she twirled her metal bow staff “Honey Un” at them, smacking 3 of the Wolf Chimeras into the wall of a intersection in tunnels in front of the girls, which knocks them out. “Who cares this is fun! SPOT LIGHT!” Yelled Sarina as she create four white spell circles in front of her, which each fire a beam light striking the 3 remaining Wolf Chimeras, blasting them into the ones Queeny knocked out causing them all to burn to ashes leaving be hind a massive burnt alchemy circle. “These things must be proto types considering how easy it was to deal with them so far.” Said Queeny as she examined the burnt spell circle. “We must be getting close to the boss now since they attacked us sooner then the last baddies.” Yawned Sarina, who seemed to be experiencing a sugar crash? “I was hoping you’d start to tire out from all that caffeine. Remind me to thank Dr. Frankenstein for creating so many of those things to burn you out a bit.” Said Queeny happy to see Sarina claming down. “Come on Furball this way. We’re close to him now according to my iPhone.” She continued as she and Sarina made a Right at the intersection in the tunnels.

[Mean while Dr. Frankenstein is putting the final touches on a large human shaped body laying on a 13 foot long table in the center of his lab. After looking over his notes on his 3 computer monitors while eating some of the ravioli he grabbed from the kitchen earlier, Dr. Frankenstein walks over to a large electric generator. Just has he reaches for the large red lever on the generator; he hears a voice coming from the door behind the balcony on the other end of the lab. He turns around and sees Dr. Jackal standing on the balcony in front of the now opened door. Dr. Frankenstein walks up to the balcony to greet him.]

“Dr. Jackal, I wasn’t expecting you so soon.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he looks up at him from below the balcony. “I came by to see how things where coming along. I assume you’re almost finished with Project Creature.” Responded Dr. Jackal as he glanced at the large human shaped body lying on the table, covered by a large white sheet. “Yes, just give me a few more minutes to activate the Creature. I promise you, I won’t disappoint you this time.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he began to make his way back to the generator at the other end of the lab. “You best not waste my time again like the last project of yours. Unlike last time, you won’t get away so easily. Don’t forget that your wife’s safety is in stake.” Dr. Jackal warned him with a dark tone of voice as he griped the rail of balcony tightly with his right hand. This caused Dr. Frankenstein to stop for a few seconds before responding, “I won’t fail you again. Not this time.” and continuing to walk to the generator to bring the Creature to life. As he reaches for the lever, Dr. Frankenstein and Jackal hear voices coming from deep with the tunnel. “Ah so they followed you down here didn’t they.” Said Jackal as he looks at the tunnel entrance below him to the right. “Unfortunately yes.” Responded Dr. Frankenstein as he pulled out the Tracking Device the Queeny planted on him earlier from his pocket.

“Since you held on to that, I assume you plan to test out the Creatures abilities on them.” Said Dr. Jackal as he prepared to leave the lab. “If what you told me about them earlier is true then I’m sure they’ll be an excellent way to show you the Creatures abilities in combat against not only a teenage Phantom Cat and a Bee girl with shape shifting abilities, but a close relative of the infamous and powerful Vandalia family and a tactician.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he pulled the lever sending thousands of volts of electricity through the cables underneath the table creating a large alchemic circle around the table. “I’ll be watching from a far. Don’t disappoint me… Victor.” Said Dr. Jackal as he left the lab smiling.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 06:10:47 AM »
BUMP: The rest of episode 3 will be up real soon.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 03:34:08 AM »
Seeing this as a comic book would be really interesting to me. ^^

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »
Seeing this as a comic book would be really interesting to me. ^^
It's not like I havn't thought about. It's just that I kinda suck at drawing objects. I may try to sketch a few scenes from the story every now and then and the near future.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 07:00:25 AM »
I can't draw worth a flip either... maybe ask someone who can?

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »
Yeah Since I'm on thin Ice with my college classes. Everything will be delayed till the 5th of next month.

Here's what you can expect to be up by then.

* The rest of Episode 3 which is 9 pages long (currently on page 7)

* All of Episode 4 (8 pages long)

* All of or most of Episode 5 (10 pages long)

* Some of Episode 6 (9 pages long)

* A new wallpaper

* A few profile pics.

Till then I won't be on much at all. So till then, just hang in there a little longer.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:31 AM »
Update!!!!!!!: Scenes 5 and 6 of Mischief Knights episode 3 are finally done. Scene 7 and 8 as well as the first 4 scenes of Episode 4 will be posted later to today after I get some rest. How do you know it's gonna happen, because I just finished writing scene 3 of episode 4 before I went back and wrote these to scenes. Enjoy my fans and thank you for waiting!!!! :)

Scene 5

[Sarina and Queeny enter Dr. Frankenstein’s lab only to find that they have arrived too late. Dr Frankenstein has already finished the creature.]

“It’s finally finished. My latest creation, soon my benefactor will pay me enough money for me to make everything better for my wife and me.” Said Dr. Frankenstein who was happy to have completed his creation for Jackal. “But unfortunately you two, my benefactor wants me to demonstrate my creations abilities by having it kill you. Nothing personal, but I must do what ever it takes to make my wife happy.” He continued as the creature roared. “Do really think that this is what Eleanor wants? Don’t you get it, the only thing she wants is you!” Yelled Queeny as she pulled out her metal bow staff. “Even so, without the money, are lives will be miserable. I won’t allow her to suffer anymore.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he signals the creature to attack the girls. The creature swings towards the girls with his right fist with extreme force. The girls’ dive out of the way avoiding the attack, which cracks the ground, where they were standing. Queeny stands and studies the Creatures body. “Normal attacks won’t work against that thing. But maybe…” Queeny thought to herself as the creature picked up the table it was built on and threw it at Queeny. Sarina use her spot light spell, which creates 6 spell circles above the creature and fires lasers down onto it. Unfortunately the laser doesn’t do much damage to it as the creature smacks Sarina into the selves on the other end of the room.

While the Creature makes it’s way towards a weakened Sarina. The room fills with a bright green light. The Creature and Frankenstein turn towards the source of the light, which is coming from Queeny. “Metamorphosis!” Shouts Queeny as she is incased in a green sphere. After a flash of light, she emerges from the sphere in a new slick form with a Drill Stinger and two long spikes on each arm.  “ Form Strike should be strong enough to kill this thing.” Queeny thought to her self as she flew towards the creature, spinning her Drill Stinger. 

Scene 6

The creature swings its left hand at Queeny in an attempt to swat her away, but Queeny dodges it and strikes his chest with her Drill Stinger. Unfortunately the Drill is unable to price though the Creatures chest. He trys to grab Queeny, but she dodges him and attacks his back with her Drill Stinger. Just like before the Drill can’t cut through his skin as the creature charges backwards into a wall, smashing Queeny in the wall. The Creature moves away from the wall and towards Sarina who was on the ground worn out, as an injured Queeny pulls herself out of the wall. “This isn’t working. I’m going to need furballs help if I’m going to kill this thing.” Queeny thought to her self as she hovered in the air, still in her Strike Form. Queeny looked over at Dr. Frankensteins desk and noticed a cup of coffee sitting there, still warm. “It’s a crazy plan, but I no choice.” She thought to her self as she flew towards the desk and grabed the cup. She then made her way towards Sarina who barely dodged punch from the creature. “Here Furball drink this!” Said Queeny as she handed the cup to Sarina. She then flew towards the creature to distract him while Sarina drinks the coffee. After finishing the mug, Sarina body began to glow bright ominous blue color as she dropped the cup on the floor. The cup shattered into piece and within an instant froze completely solid in ice. As the energy ripples began to emit from Sarina body. Blue back wing made of ice emerge from her back as her fangs through longer. The cornea of her eyes turned black as her pupils turned a bright ominous red. 

“SEAL BREAK, FROZEN BLOOD LUST!” Screamed Sarina as she gave out a wild roar as the room filled with a bright blue light covering most of the room in ice. The creature breaks free from the ice and it, Queeny, Frankenstein, and Jackal looked in awe at Sarina who had under went a powerful transformation.

(Readers Note: Seal Breaks are powerful abilities that can only be invoked when a person absorbs too much mana. Once a Seal Break is invoked, that person is capable of surpassing their limits. How ever with this great power comes a great price. If the user fails to use up all of the mana they absorbed by the time the Seal Break ends, usually within 5 to 15 minutes after activation depending on the person. They will suffer a sever mana burn. Which could either leave them mild to severely injured or worse? In short, Seal Break is my version of FF’s Limit Break system. It’s also usually used as last resorts do to its potentially lethal draw back.)

“Well, this is interesting. From just a cup of coffee, Sarina was able to trigger a Seal Break. I’m starting to see why Dracula sees potential in this one.” Jackal thought to himself while studying Sarina’s new form. “Hey Queeny I have plan, wanna help.” Said Sarina as she turned towards Queeny who was staring at her in shock of the result of her just drinking a cup of coffee. “Sure… Furball.” Responded Queeny as she hovered towards Sarina. “Good. Hey Creature-poo! It’s play time!” Yelled Sarina as she created a light blue spell circle in the palm of her left hand. A light blue sphere began to form in the center of the spell circle. Jackal, who was watching everything from the balcony, studies the strange runes on Sarina’s light blue spell circle before responding “So she going to use the Forbidden Ice Spell Absolute Impact. Now I’ll get to see both the creature and Sarina at their best.”

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 06:36:56 AM »
Here is the rest of Episode 3 and half of episode 4. Enjoy and sorry for the wait.

EDIT: It seems this forum won't let me double post. I'll need someone to post on here before I can add Episode 4.

Scene 7

“Ice spells and attacks won’t work on the Creature. I designed his skin to be resistant extreme low temperatures.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as Sarina finished charging the spell. “But Absolute Impact is different then normal Ice spells. It doesn’t just incase the target Ice. It freezes it down to the molecular level at temperatures far below –14,000 degrees.” Dr. Jackal thought to him self as Sarina sprinted towards the creature with the light blue orb in the palm of her right hand as Queeny kept him busy by attacking him with her long arm mounted spikes. “In short, the Forbidden Ice Spell Absolute Impact. Transmutes its target into solid ice. Killing most live targets, instantly.” He continued to think to himself as Sarina dodges the creature’s right fist and strikes his chest with the light blue orb. Freezing him in solid ice. “NO~!” Yelled Dr. Frankenstein as Queeny broke through the creature’s chest with her drill stinger. The force from Queeny strike breaks off the Creature’s head and shoulders and sends then flying towards the wall on the other end of the lab and shatters into pieces. The rest of the creature falls over backwards. It shatters into pieces pone hitting the cold stone floor. “Well that was disappointing. I suppose I should have expected Frankenstein’s project to be a failure. If the fool didn’t stop to think about reinforcing it’s body enough to resist a blast from a Forbidden Spell. This has been a waste of my valuable time.” Jackal mutters as he turns around and walks through the doorway behind him.

Dr. Frankenstein looks up at the balcony and notices Jackal leaving. “Wait, please! It’s just a minor set back! Give me another chance, I promise the new one will be more resistant!” Dr. Frankenstein begged as Sarina and Queeny turn their attention to the balcony behind them. “So he’s your client? Hey you, stop!” Yelled Queeny as she quickly metamorphs into Form Wasp and dashes towards the balcony just as Sarina reverts back to normal and passes out. She collapses face first onto the ground. Her body partially covered in small green flames. Queeny flys down the passage in the balcony looking for Jackal. As she’s flying down the passageway. A spell circle appears underneath her and within seconds, energy chains burst from the circle and pin Queeny to the ground. “Damn it!” Yelled Queeny who is struggling to get free. While Queeny trys to get free, Jackal walks up to her from behind. “That’s an interesting ability you have Queeny.” Said Jackal as he plucks a strand of hair from Queeny’s head. “I’m getting really sick of people taking samples of my DNA just because of my morphing ability.” Queeny thought to her self as Jackal places the hair sample into a plastic air tight zip-lock bag and places it in his pocket. “You’re the one who forced Dr. Frankenstein into creating that monster. I bet you’re also the one who got him exiled from Arch wel! Just who are you! And what do you want with my DNA!” Said Queeny as Jackal walks past her.   

“Yes, I did request Dr. Frankenstein to create me a creature powerful enough to with stand even the most deadliest weapons and spells. But the fool failed me. As for your DNA, and my identity. That’s none of your business.” Said Jackal as he disappears into the passageway. The spell circle binding Queeny vanishes and Queeny decides to head back to the lab. After returning to Dr. Frankenstein’s lab. Queeny finds Sarina lying on the ground. Her head resting in Dr. Frankenstein’s left hand. “What are you doing?” Asked Queeny as she morphed back to normal and floated down next to him. “Your friend her suffered mana burns. The burns weren’t too severing. She should be fine after a night’s rest. I was merely tending to her wounds. It’s the least I can do for harming the both of you.” Answered Dr. Frankenstein as her stood up from the ground. “Believe me, I’m not worried about Furball one bit. Now can you tell me everything you know about your client?” Said Queeny hoping to learn something about Jackal. “His name is Dr. Jackal. A scientist who works for Dracula. When he came to me the first time in Arch wel several years ago. He asked me if I could use my research data on extent life forms to create a powerful monster for him. In exchange, he’d pay me over 1,000,000 Alt. My wife’s dream was to visit Earth, but we could never afford the permit needed to travel there. So I wanted the money, to make my wife’s wish come true. At first I was very careful, and worked tirelessly on the creature. Since I was already usually very busy, no one suspected I was doing something illegal.

But one day I accidentally left a computer on in my office. It displayed a complied list of things that I was searching for in the basement vault of the facility containing some genetic samples that I needed to finish Jackal’s Creature. One of my colleges, who saw my list, caught me in the vault collecting samples. I tried to keep him from spoiling everything, but a passing guard saw me attacking him and tackled me to the ground. The creature was destroyed, and my wife and me were forced to leave Arch wel. All because of the mistake I made. Because I wanted to do something special for my wife, we were forced to leave our humble home and wander the country in fear of law. I thought that was the last I saw of Jackal. But I was wrong, about a week after we came to the farmlands out side of Midnight Town to hide from the rest of the world and hopefully get a fresh new start. Jackal appeared. He demanded that I finish what I started years ago and offered me twice the amount he offered the first time, and something else as well. He was willing to take the fall for what happened in Arch wel. I could get my life back, and we’d be allowed to return home. All I had to do was complete the creature. Thanks to the underground caverns hidden under the farm. I was able to work in secret.

After a few months of seemingly endless work. I finally finished the creature. But in the end, it wasn’t good enough to impress him and the both of you destroyed it. I suppose I should thank you for stopping me. Had I given that thing to him, hundreds of lives would have been lost as a result of my foolish desires. I wish I could tell you more, but that is all I know about Jackal. I only hope now that my wife can forgive me for my sins.” Explained Dr. Frankenstein as Queeny recorded the whole conversation on her phone. “Something tells me, that she’ll forgive you. After all, she was worried about you all this time. She cares deeply about you, that’s the main reason she requested us to come here.” Said Queeny as she lifted up Sarina’s left arm over her shoulder and began to carry her out of the cavern as Dr. Frankenstein escorted them out.

Scene 8

After returning to the farm. Dr. Frankenstein told his wife everything that happened. As Queeny said, his wife was just happy to know that we was ok. After resting for a bit, Sarina and Queeny prepare to head back home to Lumina Guild.

“Ugghh, I feel like crap.” Moaned Sarina who was holding her head in pain. “Well lets hope this will scare you away from sugar for now own.” Said Queeny who was enjoying Sarina’s pain. “Are you kidding, sugar is awesome. I will never stop eating sweets!” Said Sarina as she tried to make her self seem completely fine and fail. “Thank you for stopping my husband.” Said Eleanor who was happy to have Dr. Frankenstein back to his old self. “No problem, it was our pleasure to help you in your time of need.” Said Queeny. “So, can we get our pay now?” Moaned Sarina as Queeny glared at her. “We don’t have anyone money. But there is something I can give you.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he reached into his pocket. “Is it gold? Cause that’ll work too.” Asked Sarina as Queeny elbows her in the kidneys. “Heh, heh, no but it is something of value. It’s a Mana Converter, a device designed to collect mana and use it as a power source. You mentioned before that you were collecting Alterran technology right? I’m sure this will come in handy someday.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he hands the device to Queeny. “Thank you!” Said Queeny as she happily placed it into her pocket. “And Sarina, I want you to have this.” Said Dr. Frankenstein as he pulls out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and gives it to Sarina. “Oh wow a folded piece of paper. It’s what I was hoping to get after nearly dieing last night going devil may cry on your creature ass.” Moaned Sarina with a sarcastic tone of voice. “It’s instructions on how to cast the spell Cold Field. It’s an Ice spell that can boost the power and effectiveness of your ice attacks. You can also use it to counter fire base spells and attacks. I’m sure it’ll come in handy one day.” Explained Dr. Frankenstein. “Cool! Thanks Frankie poo!” Moaned Sarina in a cheerful tone of voice.

“Well we better get going. Good bye Eleanor and Dr. Frankenstein, and take care!” Said Queeny as she waved to Dr. Frankenstein and Eleanor who also waved back. Sarina and Queeny return home to lumina. After beating Jack within an inch of his life for being inside Sarina underwear dour, Sarina and Queeny head to their respective rooms. Later that night Sarina is walking down the hall in her pink pajamas consisting of a pink open belly tank top and pink high water pajama pants, when she notices a green flash of light coming from Queeny’s room. She peeks into her room and sees Queeny hovering in the air in an unusual new form. It had wings of flowing mana, peg legs, and a very thin hourglass like body. It also hand a machine like appearance.  Queeny remained in this form for a few seconds before reverting back to normal. “Only 30 seconds… That’s still not long enough. Maybe I need to increase the mana count before morphing.” Queeny said to her self as she turned around and noticed Sarina peeking through the door. “What do you want Furball?” Said Queeny as she opened the door. Sarina stared at her a bit before saying “Oh nothing, nothing at all.” And walks back to her room with a confused look on her face.

Episode 3____End

[And that concludes this episode. What is Queeny’s mysterious new form? What are its unique powers and how come she can only hold it for 30 seconds? And why does Sarina wear make up to bed? All those answers and more will be answered soon. Till next time my friends of the night, stay golden.]

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 06:40:59 AM by Kyanbu the legend »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 08:43:47 AM »
Well, we normally don't like double-posting if we can help it.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »
Here's half of episode 4. Starting with episode 4. All scenes will have their own mini title. Well enjoy.

Mischief Knights episode 4 “The Desert curse and the legendary bounty hunters!”

Starring:
Sarina Phantom
Queeny Aroma
Jetteh Rodgers
Pandora Rox
Alexcia Rain
Jack
Siren Gale
Tala
The Mummy
Zombies
The Archaeologists

Episode Preview:
Sarina and Queeny receive a job request to rescue a group of archaeologists from a 1000-year-old mummy. However, rather they like it or not. The girls will be getting some extra help at the cost of half their pay.

Scene 1: Road Trip of the Damned!

[We bring our selves to the scorching hot desserts of Transylvania (Reader’s Note: in Alterra, Transylvania is a large nation. Midnight Town is also located in Transylvania.). Our Heroines Sarina and Queeny accompanied by Jack are driving through across the Desert in a dirty rental dune buggy.]

“Argh this thing is filthy! I can’t believe this was the cleanest off road vehicle they had.” Said Queeny driving the dirty dune buggy. “Are we there yet?” Asked Sarina, lying back in the passenger seat with her feet up on the dashboard and her hands behind her head with her long hair blowing in the wind and her hat covering most of her face. “Look Furball don’t start with me! You’ve been quite for 4 hours now ever since we left Douggy’s Desert Rovers. You didn’t start annoying me then so don’t start doing it now!” Yelled Queeny, who was frustrated about driving across the scorching hot desert for over 4 hours.  “I was asleep, you need to relax more Queeny. But if you’re tired of driving, I’ll take over.” Said Sarina smiling deviously. “No, because I don’t trust you behind the wheel of anything bigger then a pedal kiddy go-kart. Besides you don’t even have a drivers license. You probably don’t even know how to drive.” Said Queeny glancing at Sarina. “So why did I have to come with you guys anyway? Asked Jack who was laying on the back seat. “Because the last time we left you alone. We came home to find the living room filled with swim suit models stating that they where there to try out for a swim suit catalog THAT YOU MADE UP! And that’s why we had to take you with us. To keep you in line.” Answered Queeny still in a bad mood.

“Okay, another question. Why didn’t we just use one of the four Teleport stations back at home to teleport to Vale instead of teleporting to that run down dealer ship, wasting our money on a dirty dune buggy and driving across the ridiculously hot desert?” Jack Asked, sick of being slowly baked in the back seat of the buggy. “Because Furball here doesn’t know the teleport code for Vale. Which just happens to be in the middle of the desert.” Answered Queeny, angry with Sarina for making her day even worse. “Hey it’s not my fault that the Sages step up that stupid security code system to prevent people from teleporting anywhere they want at anytime. The worst part is that you need some stupid Mage Licenses just to use the teleport station to go anywhere. The Stupid Sages made teleporting, one of the coolest things to do here in Alterra, suck!” Yelled Sarina who was angry with the Sages for ruining her devious plan, involving the teleport station and many, many Atomic Wide Range Stink Bombs. “That reminds, how did an evil, evil girl such as your self get a Mage Licenses? Tell me Furball, who’s the idiot that thought it was okay for them to grant you the ability to use the teleport stations at all?” Asked Queeny. “Daddy gave me mines as an early birth present about a few days before telling me to go get a job.” Answered Sarina as she sat up right in the passenger seat and turning her attention towards Queeny. “What do you have to do to get a Mage Licenses?” Asked Queeny with the intent to get one. “You have to go to the S.C.C (Reader’s Note: Spell Control Center) which you can find near the city hall of any town, village, city, or settlement that has a Teleport Station. Daddy told me that getting one is just as annoying as getting a driver’s License at the DMV’s on earth.” Sarina Answered. “I’m glad daddy got mines for me.” She continued just as Jack spotted a large group of tan buildings ahead. “Look it’s Vale!” Yelled Jack as he hopped up in down happily. “FINALLY! This hellish nightmare is over. I hope we’re not too late. We haven’t been able to contact our client ever since we left Douggy’s.” Said Queeny has they drove into town.

Scene 2: Enter Pandora, Sarina’s new enemy?

[Sarina, Queeny and Jack finally arrived in Vale. A city located in the middle of the Scorpion Desert. Well known for its connections to the forgotten ages. After parking the Dune Buggy, the girls and Jack make there way to the Oasis Hotel, where their client is waiting.]

The girls and Jack enter the Hotel and make their way to the lounge. As they walking in the lounge, their client a young dark skinned boy named Tala who is sitting on the sofa next to a dark gray Ani-human catgirl wearing a green coat and a green wizard’s hat holding a yellowish green staff, notices Sarina and Queeny. “Hello girls, so glad that you were able to make it.” Greeted Tala as he reached out to shake Queeny hand. “If you don’t mind me asking, what took you guys so long?” He continued after shaking Queeny’s hand. “We had a few minor set backs. But we’re here now. I deeply apologize for the long wait. In fact you can pay us half of our agreed price.” Said Queeny in an informing and polite manner. “I won’t have to worry about that because I’ve already offered half of your reward to another guild. Solis Guild.” Said Tala as the Catgirl sitting on the sofa stood up and walked up to Queeny and Sarina. “So you’re the guys who Tale thought wouldn’t show up. My name is Pandora Rox, top graduate of Mel Dine Mage Academy and a member of Mel Dine’s Solis Guild. It’s nice to meet you.” Said the Catgirl as she shook Queeny’s hand. “Wait what’s going here! I thought WE were the ones that you asked for help. This is still OUR job since we did get here within 24 hours after YOU issued the request. So why did you ask another guild for help when you knew that we were on our way here Tala?” Asked Queeny pissed at the thought that they may of came to Vale for nothing.

“When you guy’s didn’t get here a few hours ago. I feared that you weren’t coming. So I asked Solis Guild if they could send some body here instead.” Explained Tala as he tried to ease Queeny’s already stressed nerves. “Damn it Furball, this is all your fault! If you actually studied for once in your life we would’ve got here on time!” Yelled Queeny angry with Sarina for her selective lack of knowledge. “Now girls wait. I didn’t just contact Solis Guild because you weren’t here on time. I also contacted them to help you two with the job. Considering the enemy, I figured you two would need all the help you could get.” Said Tala in an attempt to calm Sarina and Queeny down. “I see well, since we’re here. Could you brief us about the job?” Asked Queeny as Sarina began to eye down Pandora with a hate-filled glare. “Right, about few days ago, a group of archaeologists went into a mysterious pyramid that rose up for the sands west of this town. Earlier today, one of them came back. He told me a mummy and an army of zombies was holding the others prisoners. That’s when I contacted you Queeny. I want you two and Pandora to go to the pyramid and rescue the archeologists from the Mummy.” Explained Tala as Sarina sticks her tongue out at Pandora.

“What’s your problem?” Asked Pandora who was starting to get annoyed by Sarina’s Actions. “You’re a Noob that’s my problem!” Answer Sarina who was angry with Pandora for what seemed to be no apparent reason. “Ignore her Pandora, besides we have work to do.” Said Queeny as the girls and Jack left the Hotel. “Good luck.” Said Tala as he watched them leave.

Scene 3: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better!

[The girls make there way through town. As they head for the west gate. Sarina, Jack, and Queeny decide to learn a bit about their (un)wanted new partner Pandora.]

“~So~ Pandora, how old are you?” Asked Jack as Queeny prepared to smash his face in with a rock she just picked up. “It’s okay Queeny. I’m 18 years old.” Answered Pandora as Queeny placed the rock into her pocket to punish Jack with later should he ask another personal question. “So what kind of spells can you use? Asked Queeny who wanted to see what she was capable of doing. “I know over 1000 different spells and I’m well balanced with all 7 Elements.” Explained Pandora who was smiling as Sarina became even more annoyed by her. “Impressive, It seems you’ll be a great deal of help to us. I’m almost glad that we were late.” Said Queeny who was happy to have someone else to rely on other then Sarina for a change. “Pandora, tell me. Do you have a boy friend?” Asked Jack as Queeny troughs him onto the ground as hard as she could. “It’s okay really, I don’t mind. I don’t have a boyfriend.” Said Pandora who was blushing a bit as Queeny picked Jack up from the ground. “HA! I bet it’s because you’re a noob, Noob!” Said Sarina as Queeny beamed Jack at Sarina’s head. Unfortunately for Queeny, Sarina catches Jack and beams him back at her. Unfortunately for Sarina, Queeny catches him. “Seriously, why do you keep calling me a noob? I was the top graduate of Mel Dine’s Mage Academy. I know well over 1000 spells including 2 forbidden spells. I even have a vast knowledge of Alterren areas, cities, and environments. I’m practical a genius! So how am I a noob?” Asked Pandora who was about tired of Sarina’s attitude.

“She probably feels threatened by your abilities. She’s 17 year old after all. So it’s not that surprising that she’s this annoying all of a sudden.” Explained Queeny as she looked at Sarina with an ego filled smirk. “Could you NOT abuse me every time someone asks a question, Queeny?” Asked Jack who was sick of being thrown and hit for what he thought was unnecessary. “No and your going to keep getting abused until you learn to respect women.” Answered Queeny who tighten her grip on Jack. “So you hate me because you’re jealous? That’s very immature.” Said Pandora as Sarina glared at her. “Jealous of a noob like you! Don’t make me bury you!” Responded Sarina who was ready to fight Pandora. “We’re in the middle of a job, so I’m not going to try and fight you. Besides I have nothing to prove to you.” Said Pandora who wanted to complete the mission. “Alright then of about we turn this job into a contest. The first one who can out due the other wins. The loser has to become the winner’s personal servant. Agreed?” Suggested Sarina who was ready to shame Pandora. “Fine If it’ll get you to relax then okay, I except your challenge Furball.” Said Pandora who was hoping her job wouldn’t end up like this. “My name is Sarina Phantom NOT Furball! Only Queeny is allowed to call me that!” Yelled Sarina who was angry with Pandora for calling her by her nickname.

“Well for the sake of this job. I guess you didn’t really have a choice but to except Furball’s challenge.” Said Queeny. “By the way, did you come here alone or do you have a partner?” She asked wondering if there was anyone else that was going to help her and Sarina. “My partner, Alexcia Rain went on ahead without me to check out the pyramid an hour ago. We’ll meet up with her there.” Responded Pandora. “Could you tell me more about Alexcia?” Asked Jack as he closed his eyes in fear of getting hurt by Queeny or Sarina. Surprisingly, neither of them attacked him. “Alexcia is a Demon who, like me, works for Solis Guild. She is 21 years old and uses a Mana Gun. She can be a bit of an action girl at times during missions.” Answered Pandora as the girls approached the west gate. After renting a better looking, cleaner dune buggy, the girls and Jack head through the west gate. Unaware, that they were being followed by a succubus catgirl with white fur and short hair with purple high lights. Back at the Oasis Hotel, one hour after the girls left, an Ani-human Cheetah girl enters the hotel. Tala runs up to her just as she notices him. “Jetteh the others went on ahead.” Explained Tala. “Thanks I should be able to catch up with them.” Responded Jetteh as turned towards the entrance. “Jetteh, thank you for helping me for free.” Said Tala smiling. “Anything for you my friend.” Said Jetteh before leaving the hotel.

Scene 4 "Screw You Nature!" Will be up within a few days.