The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Holiday Plans?  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Holiday Plans?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 03:10:28 AM »
yes, this is already a topic...and I noticed it wouldn't have necroed the other thread if Dart had just posted in that one instead...
you should make sure a topic doesn't already exists before posting your own.

but anyways, I'll just paste what I had in the other one in this one too.

"well, my bf/fiance will arrive here on December 22nd and he'll be here through Christmas and New Year's...he is scheduled to go home January 2nd but we're gonna try and change it to the 5th since he found out that he's able to stay longer. my parents, my brother, his gf, my bf/fiance, and I will be going to see the play "A Christmas Carol" on the 23rd (my family sees the play every year). on Christmas, I will be spending most, if not all, of the day at my house with my parents and bf/fiance, and my brother and his gf will be coming over. then Christmas dinner is at our house with my mom's family. I don't know what I'm doing for New Year's Eve besides the fact that I'll be kissing my bf/fiance at midnight. as for the rest of the time inbetween those two holidays, I'll just be doing random stuff like going rollerblading, dancing, and bowling among other things.

so yeah, that's all I really know at this point."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dart

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Orange and white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:07 AM »
Heh heh, sorry about making a clone thread, I didn't see the first one. I'm kinda new here... :P I'll be more careful next time.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
eh, I was just giving you a heads up.
the old thread was on the second page of threads on this board, so it's understandable that you didn't see it.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dart

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Orange and white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 08:58:17 PM »
Righto. Oh, and you said you see the play "A Christmas Carol" every year, right? Is it hard to find a place where it's still playing every year? Or is it common since it's during the holidays? Just wondering. And that's awesome that you guys go to see plays...I haven't seen one in a loooooong time.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »
it's not hard to find a place here...the Portland Stage Company (in Portland, ME) does the play every year, starting on the first Friday of December and going through Christmas Eve.