The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World
« on: December 14, 2008, 05:38:57 PM »
Representing the last title for the PlayStation 2, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World combines the best elements from the previous Budokai and Shin-Budokai series, as well as the recently released and much-admired next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, to deliver the definitive DBZ experience on PlayStation 2. But no Dragon Ball Z game would be complete without its fair share of spectacular battles. Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World uses a simplified battle system taken from the recently released next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for thrilling hand-to-hand fighting on the ground, or flying leaps and aerial combat in the skies. In addition, new ideas have been added to the battle system. Defeat your opponent by blasting damaging Ki attacks from the sky or by diving into him and launching an explosive smash attack. The game features over 40 unique characters, not counting the different forms that each character can transform into which multiplies the playing potential. On top of characters, fighting techniques and battle stages, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World also includes selected drama scenes from the previous games all presented using beautifully refined effects and shading techniques.

It will be the last DBZ game for PS2.  :'( But it looks really awesome. And it isnt all battles! There's a part where we have to get to the end of the Snake Way, and other were we gotta catch Bubbles (King Kay's monkey). I can't to play it! :-[
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 02:01:53 AM »
lol last for ps2 and then the multitude that are inevitably going to be on next gen systems lol

i love the dbz games though they are so entertaining :)
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »
yeah, i bet sony pushed out everything the ps2 has to offer
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
D'8
-Le tear.-
I hope it's good.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info