The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Castlevania Games for the DS  (Read 1331 times)

Scyler

Castlevania Games for the DS
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »
If you have Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, or Order of Ecclesia, post your friend codes here. I'll look you up and we can do stuff.

If you don't have any of those games, just post one of your favorite things about Castlevania. Personally, I like it because it can be a little challenging. I love a good challenge and they provide.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Castlevania Games for the DS
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 01:10:41 AM »
If you have Dawn of Sorrow, and you've beaten Aria of Sorrow, have Aria of Sorrow in the GBA slot when you start a new game in Dawn of Sorrow. Portrait of Ruin was a decent game, but Order of Ecclesia still has my interest, though I've not taken it online yet.

Scyler

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 03:42:37 AM »
I liked Portrait of Ruin a lot. It's still my favorite, but just because I've done EVERYTHING you could possibly do on it.

Oh, here are my friend codes for each game. Istill need to get Dawn of Sorrow... U.U

Portait of Ruin: 034503864490
Order of Ecclesia: 159083346234

On Portrait of Ruin I go by Slash. On Order of Ecclesia I go by Scyler S.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »
I'd recommend Dawn of Sorrow, but make sure you beat Aria of Sorrow first (with the special ending) before you start Dawn of Sorrow.

Scyler

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »
I'll be sure to check it out. How far have you made it on Order of Ecclesia? I'm close to fully completing everything. I just have to get a few more items and find one last place somewhere on the map.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 12:21:23 AM »
Beaten default character, working on the secondary character.

Scyler

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »
I unlocked Albus too. I'm at the boss in the weapons depot section of Dracula's castle with him. I've got him up to level 44 right now and I have Shanoa at level 62. Have you found the Training Hall and the Large cavern yet? The training hall has an easy way to make money. Plus it has some very valuable items you can pick up. Diamonds, onyx, high potion/tonic, super potion/tonic, alexandrite and the robe decollete.

Offline Creeping Death

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycan
  • Coloring: Blood red with black tail tip, ears, paws, and stomach
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Unknown for now
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:02 AM »
I have a great way for making money on OoE if anyone would care to hear me out. You use two Gold Rings and use the Glyph that increases the money dropped and you find a breakable object that you can hit quickly and go off the screen quickly with. So that you get the gold go off screen go back on get the gold go off get back on get the gold. You'll get 1,000G each time and in a minute and a half I made 150,000G. I can explain it better if I have the game infront of me. XD
Today:15
Total:15