The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Re-introducing myself.  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Noramo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • :o
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Caucasian
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 135-145
  • Build: Lean
Re-introducing myself.
« on: November 27, 2008, 05:01:05 AM »
Well, I've been hanging around in IRC a bit, so I figured an introduction on the forums would keep the questions lower than normal.

First of all, I'd like to say Hi to everybody, and pre-thank anybody that welcomes me. (I don't check forums much :D)

Where do we start? Well, I guess we can tackle the first big question here, and that would be that well...

I'm not really a furry, In the aspect that most people are, I have a very strong appriciation for the art, and have quite a few friends, in real life and on the internet that are part of the fandom. That being said, try not to treat me any different. I won't treat you in an abstract form, because its the friends we make that makes this all worth while, not whether  Your an ahtro bunny, and im a feral wolf :P

My interests are pretty broad, However I like to spend most of my free time working on computers. I have currently 16 of them. Old or new they all get used; It's a terribly expensive habbit to pick up, I recommend you don't consider it. XD

A little about me:

Currently an Engineering student at purdue, I generally spend most of my time playing video games and neglecting life. I like World of Warcraft as my primary time killer and met a few that play it on IRC. Mostly Shamen >:P I'm 20 years old, though I'm told I don't act my age to both extremes, depending on where I am... I'll let you decide.
(Most likely you'll think I'm an old man)
Other interesting (Gross) Qaulities about me would be my hair, I have dreadlocks, which everybody hates. Oh well, I love 'em, and that's all that really matters. I also enjoy working out, wether it be anerobic or arobic exersie, I like to keep myself in at least some-what decent shape.

Anyways, I'm really bad at this and too formal, So I'll leave ya guys with a picture of my gross locks.

In the beginning there was nothing...
Then it exploded.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Re-introducing myself.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 06:09:53 AM »
Nice to see you around. ^^

Dreadlocks aren't so bad. They aren't for everyone, but I think you pull them off well enough.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 08:17:59 AM »
Let me first say welcome to the forums, glad you decided to introduce yourself here. Hope you find it as enjoyable an experiance as the IRC. (though for some it can be hard to beat live chat)

Secondly, we don't judge anybody on their affiliation as a furry, be it non, half or full or even obsessive. (Like me) We are all just here to enjoy ourselves and share our passions. And don't worry about the locks you sport them well. Besides more can be said good about one who can wear what they like then one who conforms.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:26 AM »
welcome to the FF, 'nother non-fur here.

those dreadlocks look cool on ya

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »
...(Gets up from all fours) Hi! I welcome you to the FF!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »
welcome to the ff man don't worry ure not that old we have a lot of oldies here. dreds arn't that bad, they look ok and u pull them off nice, WoW is a lot of fun, my friends is a beast at it, he's got like level 70's on like 3 servers. anyway welcome to the ff. hope to see ya around :peace:

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 11:06:12 AM »
Hello and welcome to FF
Respect The Elders.