The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Draft  (Read 9053 times)

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
Re: The Draft
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
Frank was still skeptical, "Who did this is the first place? Is he or she still alive?" His hate was almost completely redirected from the Furs, to whoever this person was who created them.

Offline Nikolai

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Smart Squirrel
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Red, white
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2008, 03:34:48 AM »
Scott shook his head. "That information has long been destroyed for the very same reason you're asking about it. Those who did, would already be dead by now anyway." He sighed. "From what my scientists gather, furs aren't actually animals. They're genetically modified... humans. Or... some kind of hybrid. It's unclear, but for the most part, we can safely say that for every furry they created... a human life was lost in the process." He was quite solemn about it. "That is why we must fight them."

The following morning, at WOLF Base.

Nikolai was woken up at 0500 hours by a loud alarm. He quickly got out of his quarters and reported. The whole squad was being called in, Gizor, Nikolai, Shane, and Miercole, who was recently adopted into the squad itself. It seems that General Whitney had prepared a debriefing or something for them. Nikolai sighed, wishing that they could have a day of rest before being interrogated, but it was all for the greater good. He dressed sharply, readied himself, and entered the debriefing room at 0547 hours. He was first there, as he always made a point to be. He sat and patiently waited for the others to arrive. Even the General hadn't shown up yet, but he was most likely busy with work, rather than sleeping in.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2008, 03:38:37 AM »
Gizor had received the order, and dragged himself into some clothes and over to the debriefing room, he saw nikolai already there and gave him a nod of acknowledgement "morning" he said with his head hanging, still ashamed about his failure in battle
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2008, 11:16:30 AM »
{[ Frank is wearing something like this in combat. http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2007/january/future_warrior.jpg ]}

"Me and Duo take them down all by ourselves if we have to Commander, you can count on us."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »
duo's eyes shifted to look at frank behind her shadowded visor, she didn't like being grouped, she culd speak for herself

Offline Nikolai

• Boisterous Bear
  • Smart Squirrel
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Red, white
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2008, 12:21:57 AM »
Scott's expression didn't change. "I'm sure. Get some rest now." Scott began to leave, gesturing him to follow, as he obviously wasn't going to leave without making sure they were gone.

Miercole was walking into the room, just as General Whitney came in, followed closely by the same Squirrel lady that Nikolai had seen earlier. She appears to be an assistant for Slovac. The General stood at the front of the table, a stoic expression on his face. "I have just been informed of Shane Kurasaki's status, as through unforeseen complications he has fallen into a minor coma. We will begin without him."

Nikolai was immediately worried. Partly because of the squirrel lady (which unconsciously caused his tail to droop and fall behind himself to hide it without him even knowing he was doing it) and partly because despite all they had done to save everyone they could, casualties still ensued. He wished to know more about what exactly happened, but it was not his place to tie the meeting up.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2008, 12:23:48 AM »
duo laconic as ever turned around and went over and steped into the glass elevator

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
Frank entered the Elevator with Duo and Scott, "I'll be in my workshop." when they got out of the elevator.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »
"i'll be in the veichle shop sir" she said walking tward the part of the base where mechnics worked many hours of the day