The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ahoy-hoy! ^_^  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Jacob

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Zebraffe
  • Coloring: Colored like a zebra (though not shaped like one...)
  • Height: Total height of just under nine feet, but with normal leg and neck lengths, would be about six feet tall.
  • Build: Muscular enough to draw eyes, but not disgustingly over-muscled, like body builders.
Re: Ahoy-hoy! ^_^
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
Well, Raine's a character that HAS to go on ANY team, because without her, you can only go a few battles before having to go back to town to heal up...But yeah, Genis is a good character, too. If you can keep the enemies off of him, his uber-powerful spells make any fight end faster. My favorite team combination is Raine, Genis, Presea, and either Regal or Kratos, depending on my mood at the time.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." ~Abraham Lincoln

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:37 PM »
Well furry isn't just a specific Webster's definition. You can either just be a simple as liking animal art to being full blasted lifestylist who literally cleans themselves by licking. (hopefully no one is as crazy as that).
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 02:43:37 AM »
Originally when I read this I thought of Jacob Black from Twilight. +<_<+ = +>_>+ -Cough.-

ANYWAY, Welcome to the FF! :3

I'm Kero, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja :P

(:
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »
Welcome to FF
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 11:28:58 AM »
Um. I like playing as Sheena or Lloyd, depending, but I just CAN'T play as Genis or Raine (The're great to have in your party, though)

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
welcome to the FF, love the originality of your fursona ^^

Offline Devault

• Boisterous Bear
  • Loves Touhou
    • Clicky here!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: gray and brown
  • Height: five foot eight
  • Weight: around 150
  • Build: slightly toned, not much
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »
Guess I should say welcome as well... So, welcome!
Comments are like chocolate donuts to writers :3

Is working on: Raven's hollow ( http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=5481.0 )
Is editing: Higurashi manga, Measkashi-hen

Offline Jacob

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Height: Total height of just under nine feet, but with normal leg and neck lengths, would be about six feet tall.
  • Build: Muscular enough to draw eyes, but not disgustingly over-muscled, like body builders.
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
*Coughs as he realizes how off-topic he's gotten.* Ahem...Thanks again to all who've greeted me, and for the first time to those I didn't thank before. *Nods to Jesse Pawman's explanation.* That makes sense. Well, I'm considerably more than just a fan of the art, I actually feel a connection to animals and stuff. Cats especially, which I guess makes it kinda' weird I chose the fursona I did...Anyway, but no, I'm not such a fanatic that I actually attempt to lick myself clean. Not just because it's weird, but because that'd be really hard to do. Can you imagine trying to get your elbows clean? Not only that, but I can't imagine it'd be very sanitary to lick your feet, or your...*Coughs.*...you know...

*Then, unable to help himself, slips back away from the main topic.* Well, I never said Genis or Raine were easy to play as for me, either, I just meant that they're two of my favorite characters to have on the team. I'm not much of a Zelos fan, though. Well, except for in terms of background story.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." ~Abraham Lincoln

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 12:52:19 AM »
 It was so sad when he was telling Lloyd how his mother never wanted him... :th_PyongLlora: And Regal's story got 2nd place on the sad meter... So... Yea. But dosn't Regal remind you of the Beast in human form from "Beauty and The Beast"

Offline Jacob

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:11 AM »
Holy crap...You know, I never actually stopped to consider comparing the two, but now that you mention it, yeah! That's just strange on so many levels...

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »
Heh... I love Regal... You think he'll ever get over Alicia? I like his attiude. Kratos would NOT be a good mate (Look at Lloyd...) and he's to quiet. Yuan! HE IS TIGHT! If not Regal, then Yuan. Botta... Meh.