The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Skyhigh (Open to all)  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: Skyhigh (Open to all)
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »
Sharee and Alice walked into the class room for Mr Jones PE class. Sharee had heard James talking about Mr Jones. "She's got a point Jamesy. He can't help it that you're twisted." She said with a giggle. Meanwhile, William was standing outside the room, not sure where to go, or what to do. Suddenly, there was a page over the announcer.
"Welcome students to another Year at Skyhigh. This is your principle, Mr Watts. Please form an orderly line to the auditorium for the yearly starting assembly." Mr Watts told the school. William made his way to the Auditorium. Sharee and Alice looked at James and Jane.
"Looks like we got a meeting to go to." Alice told them as they started to make there way there.

Offline Razor Blade Raptor

• Avid Aardvark
    • IMVU Page
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: Red and Black Fur
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 11:08:46 AM »
*jame's got up from his seat* and it starts, ever year its the same thing, this year am skipping it, if its not Mr. Watts on my case its Mr.Halfeb * he turned and helped jane out of her seat* i already know that your going to it, just tell me about it once its over, am going to chill outside for a while

*Jane smiled at him as she watched him leave the class* another year and he never changes *she then made her way to the auditorium*

Scyler

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
I finished my lesson early and saw we had some free time. "Now, would anyone like to show the class your ability?" I leaned against the desk, staring at the class. "No one? Surely one of you wants to show off even a little.."

Offline Jinxed Shinigami

• Noble Newt
  • I'm a Raver with a Hardstyle Flavor.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Deep black with a little red in hair.
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 160lb.
  • Build: Tall and skinny.
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »
Looks up from desk. "I guess i can." Gets up from desk and stands infront of the class and invokes flame around my hands. "Well thats all i got." I got back to my seat.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:53:45 PM by Jinxed »
A lost soul,
Who will never be whole,
Looking for none.
Far to the west far from the sun.
A gate lieing in wait,
For all the souls that pasts it debates.
For some may pass,
But allas,
The light may never enter,
For my darkend heart is its center.

My blade is a silent as the night.
The blood moon is my only light.
I have greif for those who die.....
Forever will their bodies lie.

Scyler

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »
"Wow, a lot of flame weilders in this school, huh?" I walked to the front of the class. "Well, here's my power..." I cupped my hands together and slowly released the nuclear energy in my body. I used cold fusion on the energy and opened my hands. There, floating in the air was a star the size of a marble. To keep it from going nova, I quickly drained the energy out of it and back into my body. "Aaahhhh..... That was tiring...." I leaned against the desk again,  breathing deeply.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
((OOC: You guys not coming to the compulsery assembly?)

Scyler

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 05:47:45 PM »
(after the next bell rings)

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »
(I think they might've cut the bell schedule a little bit strangely...  I'm getting ready to go now, since this period is almost over....)

Sen's ear perked up as he remembered the most important thing that happened at the beginning of a school year.  The assembly!  Quickly, he walked through the desks that were in use (only 6 this year...), and placed down a small crystal in front of each student.  "I want you all to grab onto the crystal, and hold it close.  We're going to go to the assembly without physically leaving the classroom." He said, walking back up to his desk and sitting down on it, getting ready to power up.  He looked over at Ember, who still hadn't taken the crystal.  "You coming, Ember...?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »
Ember had kind of zoned out after her power demonstration until she heard her name. She shook her head slightly and looked at Sen then the crystal in front of her. "Huh? Oh. Yeah..." She said as she picked up the crystal and held it close to herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 11:04:29 PM »
Jasen growled under his breath and walked into the Art classroom, setting up some of his easels to start working on his next assignment idea for his students. His claws were covered in multiple colors by the time he realized where he was supposed to be.

Charging down the stairs, Firix blurred into the art room, barely glancing at Jasen. Her fiery eyes sparked insistently as she picked up a piece of paper and some sketching pens. Below the level of the desk, she was playing with fire, letting it caress her fingers then slide up her arm. Slipping it above the desk, she let it travel along the edge, reflecting the lighting in her sketch; imagining what it could do to the body.

Jag snorted at the look of total disarray her dorm was in. She shared it with some freshmen named Firix, whatever that meant. She dropped her stuff gently on the other bed and began decorating her side with Emilie Autumn posters and sketches. Her emerald eyes flickered with conflicting emotions.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Scyler

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 05:08:07 PM »
I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost time for the assembly to begin. "Alright, good job today, kids. Let's go ahead and go to the assembly. Wouldn't want to be in trouble on the first day." I took my class into the hall and headed to the assembly.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 05:09:37 PM »
suddenly appears in a seat by the window. she stretches slightly yawning, and looks about happily...wondering what there first lesson would be

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
name: phantom falcon
nick name: ghost
powers: pyrotechneises, can fly, ghost powers, night vision (more detail, in profile)
plac in school: student, freshman
appearence: in profile
back ground: just was a regular kid, until her eyes darkened, wings grew, and she could tourch stuff, tho she never used her fire much she was scared of hurting ppl, but when they tickd her off, they were going down, like the creature her wings came from, she was extreamly proud, some one had pushed her too far the day she got her powers and she had killed her parents, sh never forgave her self for that so she went to black hole high, she didn't know about sky high, and she needed to learn

ghost flew to black hole high, she was late her first day, what a great way to start the year, she landed there, and looked at the dark clouds and thundar and lightning. she shok her head and walked into the dark school, looking around at all the kids there, all dark and mad, she had to be here, she killed her parents, the police would kill her, sky hing would kill her, this was the only plac she would learn control and learn power stuff, she didn't have much choice
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:36:57 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
(( Sorry if im joining kinda late and I hope this is okay))

Name:- Danta Rose Sinclaire
Codename:- Saber
Student/teacher:- Student
student year:- Freshman
Ability:- Able To Control The Elements (fire, water, earth, air and with this she can cover her whole body in one or two at a time with out hurting herself) and Invisibility/Stealth
Apperance:- Pure black hair, with silvery void eyes. Her fur black with a grey under muzzle, stomach and inner thighs, Normally wears a black short dress, knee high boot with stockings, spiked cuffs, spiked collar and a medical mask (see picture for details)
Background:- Danta is a quiet and shy fur, but has a real nasty side when angered, she has spend nearly all of her life by herself after both her parents where killed in front of her, and by seeking revenge on the fur who did it she discovered her powers and also she finds it hard to figure out how to act round others and she is cautious of who she befriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Datna strolled down the hallways of school playing around with a little ball of fire, not really paying attention to what was going on around her, she was also trying to find which room she would be staying it
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 06:11:48 PM by Danta Rose »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
name: Maximum Rider
nick name: Blue
powers: shapeshifter, can fly, eyes change colour due to mood and can move quickly
place in school: student, freshman
appearence: slightly dirty and scratched but hyper
back ground: she never knew when it all began, but her parent grew scared and kicked her out. so forced to learn new ways to a new life, she faces the world with a smile